Why the President's first reaction was to lie about Benghazi.

Nitwits working for him ran with the, as liability said, best political reaction and he applied no critical thinking skills just went with it...this is what i mean by played.

Can't answer about all the stupid stuff. Lol!

You blame what happened on the "Nitwits working for him"? Come on, Kiki...when is Barack Obama going to take responsibility for ANYTHING that happens during his Presidency?

I'm still appalled at the fact that those last two Americans were killed almost seven hours after the attack started. Where was the help? The Obama Administration was watching the attack on streaming video and they did what? I don't see a response at all to be quite frank. How can that be? All I can think of is those two ex Navy Seals fighting for their lives...hour after hour...while this White House did nothing. It boggles the mind. You speak about "critical thinking skills"? What was missing was competence and leadership.

People often talk about the "2 AM phone call" that Presidents must be ready to take. The one where a crisis occurs and decisive action is needed. That call came on 9/11. So what decisive action did this White House take? I see damage control to protect a re-election campaign but I don't see anything being done to protect our people in Libya and I wonder how that can be?

I agree it is his responsibility but he is getting the info from somewhere these sources work for him. And yes i think he should fire the nitwits.

Thank you for answering my original question. I just wanted to understand what should have been done.

Why should he fire people for following his orders?

Quote the lie.

Quote the proof that it was a lie.

Damn are you stupid or just being deliberately obtuse.

We've been over this lots of times, you deflecting pussy.

The President did NOT identify the Benghazi attack as an act of terrorism.

He CLAIMED that Mitt was wrong when Mitt said that he (the President) had not done so for two weeks. He CLAIMED (falsely, since like you he's a lying cock sucker) that he had said it in the Rose Garden. He demanded that Mitt check the transcripts. Candy played her part (albeit improperly) and AT the debate "affirmed" the President's BULLSHIT.

Only LATER did Crowley "correct" her own fucking misstatement.

As I already told you -- and as the transcript fucking CONFIRMS -- the President's 9/12/2012 reference to "acts of terror" in CONTEXT shows that he was referring back to the 9/11/2001 attacks to which he had just made reference.

You ARE, in the main, a lying piece of shit like The ONE. And not in the main, too. Entirely.

Correctomoondo! It is entirely fruitless to try to discuss anything with NYC. He lies as often as Obama does and will NEVER admit that Obama is anything but perfect.

This series of lies by Obama about the attack and the cause and his reaction to the attack constitutes impeachable offenses to me.

Obama is the sleaziest, least presidential asshole we have EVER had in office. Only a complete idiot could say anything in support of these recent actions.

That is why you must fully understand that NYC cannot back off of his blind support of the goddamned Marxist asshole Obama!

They aren't really Obama fans. They're out for the freebee's. If it were Charlie Rangel or Anthony Wiener in the white house they would carry on a different way but still support them.

Although in the case of Omabam they should look closer. He's a a face for some dangerous and extremely wealthy people who want to take America down and control it.

Last edited:
Thank you liability.:eusa_angel:

You are truly convinced that obama knowingly bold faced lied .

That is utterly irrefutable.

I'm convince that Obama knowingly lied to protect his reelection campaign from criticism over his failure in foreign policy.

I'm convinced that water is wet.

I'm convinced that fire is hot.

I'm convinced of these things because they are facts.

I am having a tough time believing he blamed the video knowing it was a lie.

Evidence be damned, you have a party to protect?

He is too smart . I think the whole mess is one big clusterfuck and i agree that public accountability is in order.

I think obama looks foolish and he got played. Lie? No don't see it.

Obama thought he was so much smarter than the rest of us that he could lie and get away with it.

The emails prove beyond any question that Obama lied, and engaged in a campaign of disinformation.

Quote the lie.

Quote the proof that it was a lie.

Damn are you stupid or just being deliberately obtuse.

We've been over this lots of times, you deflecting pussy.

The President did NOT identify the Benghazi attack as an act of terrorism.

He CLAIMED that Mitt was wrong when Mitt said that he (the President) had not done so for two weeks. He CLAIMED (falsely, since like you he's a lying cock sucker) that he had said it in the Rose Garden. He demanded that Mitt check the transcripts. Candy played her part (albeit improperly) and AT the debate "affirmed" the President's BULLSHIT.

Only LATER did Crowley "correct" her own fucking misstatement.

As I already told you -- and as the transcript fucking CONFIRMS -- the President's 9/12/2012 reference to "acts of terror" in CONTEXT shows that he was referring back to the 9/11/2001 attacks to which he had just made reference.

You ARE, in the main, a lying piece of shit like The ONE. And not in the main, too. Entirely.

Correctomoondo! It is entirely fruitless to try to discuss anything with NYC. He lies as often as Obama does and will NEVER admit that Obama is anything but perfect.

This series of lies by Obama about the attack and the cause and his reaction to the attack constitutes impeachable offenses to me.

Obama is the sleaziest, least presidential asshole we have EVER had in office. Only a complete idiot could say anything in support of these recent actions.

That is why you must fully understand that NYC cannot back off of his blind support of the goddamned Marxist asshole Obama!

Quote the lie. Go ahead. Liability said the first thing the president did was lie. Quote the lie.

I guess Liability can't tell us what that sentence is referring to. I guess he finally has no answer,

not even a stupid one.

For the thousandth time, case closed. The President referred to the attack in Benghazi as an act of terror,

just as he referred to the attacks of 2001 as acts of terror. He included them all, together,

in the same reference.

As always, when Carbuncle is stymied, he reverts to lying.

His "guess" (i.e., lie) is baseless.

I just DID answer. Twice in a row, really.

And the President lied because as we all know, even the dishonest NY Carbuncle, when the President mentioned "act of terror" he was referring to 9/11/2001 which he had just referenced.

Thus, there was no HONEST reason to invite anybody to look at the transcript. It was a head fake by the Liar in Chief. Lying is what liars like President Obama and NY Carbuncle do.

<<shrug>>

You're denying that the President referred to Benghazi when he referred to 'acts of terror' in the same post that you have a quote of it in front of you,

in bold letters.

Just how stupid are you? THIS stupid?

As always, when Carbuncle is stymied, he reverts to lying.

His "guess" (i.e., lie) is baseless.

I just DID answer. Twice in a row, really.

And the President lied because as we all know, even the dishonest NY Carbuncle, when the President mentioned "act of terror" he was referring to 9/11/2001 which he had just referenced.

Thus, there was no HONEST reason to invite anybody to look at the transcript. It was a head fake by the Liar in Chief. Lying is what liars like President Obama and NY Carbuncle do.

<<shrug>>

You're denying that the President referred to Benghazi when he referred to 'acts of terror' in the same post that you have a quote of it in front of you,

in bold letters.

Just how stupid are you? THIS stupid?

He also said the word "the." And he was not thereby asserting that the word "the" was an act of terror, you fucking dishonest liberal hack moron.

He referenced 9/11/2001. A KNOWN and unambiguous Act of Terror.

He did also speak about the incident in Benghazi. But at the same time, the Asshole in Chief was having his subordinates CALLING Benghazi a mob reaction to that fucking almost unseen video. So it is QUITE clear to all honest individuals (thus leaving YOU the fuck out of the list) that the President was NOT calling Benghazi an act of terror.

You, like the President, remain a compulsive and obvious liar. I wish you were JUST stupid. And stupid you are. But you're worse. You are stupid and a liar. It's a disgusting combination.

Last edited:
Well, let's look at the Rose Garden quote for the millionth time:

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.

Now, please, someone explain to us how there is no mention of Benghazi in the above, that there is only a mention of 9/11/2001. That is Liability's claim, someone, please, make the references to Benghazi magically disappear and prove Liability correct.

-
Someone prove to us that the President only mentioned 2001 and never mentioned Benghazi when he was talking about acts of terror.

Someone. Anyone.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.

Now, please, someone explain to us how there is no mention of Benghazi in the above, that there is only a mention of 9/11/2001. That is Liability's claim, someone, please, make the references to Benghazi magically disappear and prove Liability correct.

-
Someone prove to us that the President only mentioned 2001 and never mentioned Benghazi when he was talking about acts of terror.

Someone. Anyone.

Why?

Asshole you refuses to listen or open your idiot ears anyway.

Flip it around you motherfucking moron.

Explain WHY the Idiot in Chief had the UN Ambassador claiming that it was a mob reaction to a fucking video IF the President had already said it was an act of terror.

You can't you fucking dishonest hack imbecile.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

No lie.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

No lie.

Yesterday was a painful day for you Obamabots.

They are getting good at the whole "clutching at straws" thing, those poor lolberals.

Their "logic" is: if Pres. Obama mentioned the phrase "no acts of terror" on 9/12/2012, well then by golly he had to have been calling the attack in Benghazi terrorism, even though he had his dopey UN Ambassador making the alternative claim.

:lmao:

lolberals may have zero credibility, but they are funny in their pathetic way.

Last edited:
Where Obama lied was when he said that the American people were given all the information about what happened in Bengazi by his Administration as soon as it became known...when in fact we were only given what fit the narrative that Obama had decided to go with...namely that this was a "spontaneous" attack that evolved from a demonstration over the YouTube video.

They pushed that narrative for a week even though they KNEW that it was not what really happened in Bengazi within hours of the attack taking place. It was only when people were called upon to testify UNDER OATH to a Congressional commission that the story suddenly changed dramatically.

Then the Obama Administration's NEW narrative became that information on the attack was "fluid" and therefore nobody should rush to any conclusions until after the State Department investigation had a chance to weigh what really happened. Of course that investigation won't be finished until AFTER the election.

You've got Hilary Clinton standing up and chastising reporters for "cherry picking" information which is hilarious since it was the Obama Administration's cherry picking of information that was at the crux of the cover up. Yet Hilary has the gall to suggest that OTHERS are now cherry picking?

Last edited:
Obama said Wednesday that Al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden remain the "number one threat" to US security. He spoke after a new voice recording emerged from the terror group's leader in which bin Laden called for a holy war to restore "Jerusalem and Palestine."

Said Obama: "We're going to do everything in our power to make sure that they cannot create safe havens that can attack Americans. That's the bottom line."

In an October 7 debate during the presidential campaign Obama said that if elected, his administration "will kill bin Laden. We will crush Al-Qaeda." Bin Laden is widely believed to be hiding in the mountainous border region between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Bush had earlier vowed to catch bin Laden "Dead or Alive," and placed a 25-million-dollar bounty on the Al-Qaeda leader's head. Striking back at bin Laden and Al-Qaeda was the reason for the US-led 2001 invasion of Afghanistan.

In a late Wednesday interview with CBS News, Obama signaled a more measured approach to catching the ever-elusive bin Laden, refusing to deliver any "dead or alive" ultimatums.

"I think that we have to so weaken his infrastructure that, whether he is technically alive or not, he is so pinned down that he cannot function," Obama said.

"My preference obviously would be to capture or kill him. But if we have so tightened the noose that he's in a cave somewhere and can't even communicate with his operatives, then we will meet our goal of protecting America."

-- AFP: Obama pledges to succeed where Bush failed on bin Laden

And I believe THIS shallow thinking is exactly WHY the President lied about Benghazi.

How could America be attacked by al qaeda like that if we had achieved the goal of protecting America by killing bin Laden?

How could that be?

Well, no problem. Pesky FACTS get in the way, he does what so many uber-libs do. He just lies.

(I lifted this post from a different thread, because I think it stands alone and I don't want to derail that thread with this side-topic).

What was the lie?

As an aside (a relevant one), did FDR or Churchill ever say or imply that killing Hitler would completely eliminate the Nazi (or German military) threat?

Ever hear of going rogue? Call Sarah. Her reference to being a political insurgent translates directly to terrorists (or terrorist wannabes) initiating attacks without direction or any centralized and cohesive leadership. But ultimately, those rogue elements will fail and fall apart without funding or any meaningful leadership...much like Sarah's chances at winning the hearts and minds of the GOP primary voters and/or the American electorate in general.

Last edited:
-- AFP: Obama pledges to succeed where Bush failed on bin Laden

And I believe THIS shallow thinking is exactly WHY the President lied about Benghazi.

How could America be attacked by al qaeda like that if we had achieved the goal of protecting America by killing bin Laden?

How could that be?

Well, no problem. Pesky FACTS get in the way, he does what so many uber-libs do. He just lies.

(I lifted this post from a different thread, because I think it stands alone and I don't want to derail that thread with this side-topic).

What was the lie?

As an aside (a relevant one), did FDR or Churchill ever say or imply that killing Hitler would complete eliminate the Nazi (or German military) threat?

The lie (for the like the umpteenth time [you should give some thought to trying to keep up]) was pretending that the terrorist attack on OUR consulate office in Benghazi was actually just one of those unfortunate Muslim displays of mob outrage when some fucking video defamed the Pedophile Mohammed (PB&J).

And as a response to your pretty much irrelevant aside, I don't care that FDR and Churchill did not make a claim that snuffing Adolf would eliminate the threat of Naziism. Sadly, Pres. Obama is not even as much of a genuine leader as was FDR. For Pres. Obama DID suggest that killing or imprisoning bin Laden WOULD be the thing that would protect America. I already posted that old claim of the then new President.

Go educate yourself

I snipped your incoherent bleating about "going rogue" since it was quite insignificant.

What was the lie?

As an aside (a relevant one), did FDR or Churchill ever say or imply that killing Hitler would complete eliminate the Nazi (or German military) threat?

The lie (for the like the umpteenth time [you should give some thought to trying to keep up]) was pretending that the terrorist attack on OUR consulate office in Benghazi was actually just one of those unfortunate Muslim displays of mob outrage when some fucking video defamed the Pedophile Mohammed (PB&J).

And as a response to your pretty much irrelevant aside, I don't care that FDR and Churchill did not make a claim that snuffing Adolf would eliminate the threat of Naziism. Sadly, Pres. Obama is not even as much of a genuine leader as was FDR. For Pres. Obama DID suggest that killing or imprisoning bin Laden WOULD be the thing that would protect America. I already posted that old claim of the then new President.

Go educate yourself

I snipped your incoherent bleating about "going rogue" since it was quite insignificant.

Did Obama minimize the attack as "just one of those unfortunate Muslim displays of mob outrage"? I ask because, frankly, I don't think what you wrote qualifies as a quote from the president. And if it's NOT a quote, then how can it be a lie? And I equally doubt that it's it's an accurate paraphrase of what the president said. I was hoping to get a more substantive response from you. (alas, when will I learn?)

Now, as >I< recall, Obama made it plain to the American people that he was going to make hunting down OBL a priority because he clearly understood that the American people wanted justice (and vengeance) to be served up on the perpetrators of 9-11, and he also understood that OBL's continuing freedom was a PR coop for al Qaeda and a festering wound on the American psyche. President Obama (unlike the previous president) gave his word that he would make looking for (and finding) OBL a priority.

He kept his word. As TR would probably say in this situation, "BULLY"!

Here's another aside. Parentheses are usually placed withIN brackets, not the other way around.

What was the lie?

Go educate yourself

Did Obama minimize the attack as "just one of those unfortunate Muslim displays of mob outrage"? I ask because, frankly, I don't think what you wrote qualifies as a quote from the president. And if it's NOT a quote, then how can it be a lie? And I equally doubt that it's it's an accurate paraphrase of what the president said. I was hoping to get a more substantive response from you. (alas, when will I learn?)

Now, as >I< recall, Obama made it plain to the American people that he was going to make hunting down OBL a priority because he clearly understood that the American people wanted justice (and vengeance) to be served up on the perpetrators of 9-11, and he also understood that OBL's continuing freedom was a PR coop for al Qaeda and a festering wound on the American psyche. President Obama (unlike the previous president) gave his word that he would make looking for (and finding) OBL a priority.

He kept his word. As TR would probably say in this situation, "BULLY"!

Here's another aside. Parentheses are usually placed withIN brackets, not the other way around.

The President is the Chief Executive.

When he has HIS UN Ambassador speak, you twit, the woman speaks ON BEHALF of the Obama Administration.

The President does not have to open his fool mouth to have the ADMINISTRATION position asserted.

He did in this matter through Rice among others.

I know you don't like that fact. But FACT it still is.

He lied.

Aside: Parens can go inside brackets or vice versa. Your dopey attempt at a quibble makes you look even pettier and more ignorant than you already are.

Last edited:

-

Someone. Anyone.

Why?

Explain WHY the Idiot in Chief had the UN Ambassador claiming that it was a mob reaction to a fucking video IF the President had already said it was an act of terror.

Once you admit OBAMA didn't lie, then we can move on to Ambassador Rice.

-

Someone. Anyone.

Why?

Once you admit OBAMA didn't lie, then we can move on to Ambassador Rice.

Once YOU admit that the President ABSOLUTELY DID lie, you can go fuck off.

Forum List

Back