Why the new pronoun usage may go away quickly

Sadly he has a lot of those videos recorded with a lot of young people in different areas.

I mean Jesus Christ. When I was 6 years old I understood the basic concept of thermal expansion thanks to watching Mr Wizard. His show was fantastic and taught me a lot as a child. I probably knew more when I was 10 than any of them knew. Of course I had to remember shit then, now no one can learn anything because they just google everything and instantly forget it
Idiots whine about confederates non stop,but can’t tell you who fought in the civil war.

Unbelievable

Singer Demi Lovato revealed this week that she returned to using "she/her" pronouns because she found it "exhausting" to tell everyone all the time that she was a "they/them."

In 2021, Lovato came out as "non-binary" and requested that fans use "they/them" pronouns when referring to her. One year later, Lovato added "she/her" to her list of personal pronouns because she had been "feeling more feminine."

Now, Lovato says she resumed using "she/her" pronouns for an entirely different reason.

"I constantly had to educate people and explain why I identified with those pronouns. It was absolutely exhausting," Lovato told GQ Hype Spain in a recent interview. "I just got tired.

:auiqs.jpg:

It really is exhausting for people to try and keep up with this insanity.

I know I make no effort and I can only imagine how little effort is made in schools around the country.

The standard pronouns are hard enough for young folk and, as a rule, people are just lazy.

And yes, sorry doll, I really don't care how you sexually identify yourself.

Not the least bit interested.
No one should have to tell anyone who they are. I don't run around telling people I'm a man and I don't have hetero parades because I'm proud to be a hetero.

No one should have to tell anyone who they are. I don't run around telling people I'm a man and I don't have hetero parades because I'm proud to be a hetero.
They feel compelled to promote their deviant sexual preferences, because they feel that they don't have majority opinion on their side.

Everyone feels better if they have majority approval.

It just gives them warm fuzzies inside.

They feel compelled to promote their deviant sexual preferences, because they feel that they don't have majority opinion on their side.

Their problem is they have too many warm fuzzies inside.

The Left has come up with their own vocabulary and even changed the definition of words, so why not create their own alphabet?

Makes sense.
New Age N00bi's

They appointed themselves to re-name a lot of places, such as Ceylon, which they dubbed "Sri Lanka." Being so intellectually inferior, they were incapable of realizing how unphonetic that is. As an unnecessary replacement for Ceylon, it should be "Shree Lonka."

Especially Since Prep School Is the Cradle of Gayism

In a republic, the majority is excluded. Knowing the real situation, the screechers are appealing to the oligarchy, and it's worked to get them far more rights than they'd ever get from normal people.

Even More Defiant Would Be to Use "He" for "He or She"

If people are sincere about this, they will quit using a singular antecedent with "they." (such as "If someone is sincere...they will...") That's how all this nonsense got started. Reversal requires going back to the beginning and eliminate every grammatical monstrosity introduced by the intellectually inferior media.
Methinks that thou art correct.

They is a little boy.

They is a little girl.

Is either sentence, above, grammatically correct?

Now try these:

She has a penis

He has a vagina.

Is either of those two sentences scientifically correct?

Invasion of the He-Snatchers

It's time to correct the collectivists, because this is a sneaky way to create a mindset that demeans the individual as merely part of a group. It started with the Commie Femininnies. The only reason those penis-envy piranhas are listened to is that they are richgirls.
I agree. Ban plural; it's collectivist.

Forum List

Back