Why the new pronoun usage may go away quickly

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Singer Demi Lovato revealed this week that she returned to using "she/her" pronouns because she found it "exhausting" to tell everyone all the time that she was a "they/them."

In 2021, Lovato came out as "non-binary" and requested that fans use "they/them" pronouns when referring to her. One year later, Lovato added "she/her" to her list of personal pronouns because she had been "feeling more feminine."

Now, Lovato says she resumed using "she/her" pronouns for an entirely different reason.

"I constantly had to educate people and explain why I identified with those pronouns. It was absolutely exhausting," Lovato told GQ Hype Spain in a recent interview. "I just got tired.

:auiqs.jpg:

It really is exhausting for people to try and keep up with this insanity.

I know I make no effort and I can only imagine how little effort is made in schools around the country.

The standard pronouns are hard enough for young folk and, as a rule, people are just lazy.

And yes, sorry doll, I really don't care how you sexually identify yourself.

Not the least bit interested.

Singer Demi Lovato revealed this week that she returned to using "she/her" pronouns because she found it "exhausting" to tell everyone all the time that she was a "they/them."

In 2021, Lovato came out as "non-binary" and requested that fans use "they/them" pronouns when referring to her. One year later, Lovato added "she/her" to her list of personal pronouns because she had been "feeling more feminine."

Now, Lovato says she resumed using "she/her" pronouns for an entirely different reason.

"I constantly had to educate people and explain why I identified with those pronouns. It was absolutely exhausting," Lovato told GQ Hype Spain in a recent interview. "I just got tired.

I know I make no effort and I can only imagine how little effort is made in schools around the country.

The standard pronouns are hard enough for young folk and, as a rule, people are just lazy.

Even More Defiant Would Be to Use "He" for "He or She"

If people are sincere about this, they will quit using a singular antecedent with "they." (such as "If someone is sincere...they will...") That's how all this nonsense got started. Reversal requires going back to the beginning and eliminate every grammatical monstrosity introduced by the intellectually inferior media.

Even More Defiant Would Be to Use "He" for "He or She"

If people are sincere about this, they will quit using a singular antecedent with "they." (such as "If someone is sincere...they will...") That's how all this nonsense got started. Reversal requires going back to the beginning and eliminate every grammatical monstrosity introduced by the intellectually inferior media.
Yes, I am never going to look at just one person and call them they, that is just bad grammar and retarded.

Last edited:

I do not participate in this nonsense.

That is pathetic

Sadly he has a lot of those videos recorded with a lot of young people in different areas.

I mean Jesus Christ. When I was 6 years old I understood the basic concept of thermal expansion thanks to watching Mr Wizard. His show was fantastic and taught me a lot as a child. I probably knew more when I was 10 than any of them knew. Of course I had to remember shit then, now no one can learn anything because they just google everything and instantly forget it

Forum List

Back