Why the Federal Government is so totally inefficient...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I haven't been able to find any documentation regarding if the Federal government pays what the non-governmental employer..(like the company I partly own does...i.e. employer's share of SS/Medicare at 6.2%) while deducting from the government employee's salary the employee's share of Medicare/SS.
So here we have a Federal employee getting a gross salary from the tax deductions revenue paid by the employee's withheld taxes PLUS then the SS/Medicare deduction of 6.2% again paid back to the federal government that used the tax revenue from the employee to pay the employee's SS/Medicare.

So now Biden wants 85,000 more IRS workers to be paid out of taxes on the federal IRS worker's income. Sounds a little inefficient and all the while
Biden's Customs and Border Patrol's (CBP) own staffing models show a current shortage of more than 1,000 officers
Again... remember as the employer the federal govt will pay out of TAX revenue these 85,000 IRS employees who's taxes will be used to pay their salaries AND their employer's 6.2% Medicare/SS share.
How inefficient!

Federal Employees have been paying fully into Social Security and Medicare for 40 years. Employer matches just like in the private sector

Federal Employees have been paying fully into Social Security and Medicare for 40 years. Employer matches just like in the private sector
Obviously redundancy is necessary for you...
The point is to show the inefficiency of the federal govt and now we'll have 86,000 more federal employees that will be paid wages from all our taxes including the new 85,000 IRS PLUS then our tax money will be used to pay the 6.2% the employer, i.e. Federal Govt. be again paying out of our TAXES. Truly inefficiency at it's most glaring example.

Obviously redundancy is necessary for you...
The point is to show the inefficiency of the federal govt and now we'll have 86,000 more federal employees that will be paid wages from all our taxes including the new 85,000 IRS PLUS then our tax money will be used to pay the 6.2% the employer, i.e. Federal Govt. be again paying out of our TAXES. Truly inefficiency at it's most glaring example.
There are currently 2.5 million federal employees who pay state and federal taxes, social security, Medicare

Is this a great country or what?

Forum List

Back