Biden Admin Demanded That Twitter Ban Alex Berenson

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Right, so here's a blatant First Amendment violation: the state demanding that a corporation violate a private citizen's rights. But no big deal, right?

If you're not aware, Alex Berenson is a vocal Covid vaccine opponent who has been right about all of it from the beginning. Of course, the Biden admin couldn't abide this so forced Twitter to shut him down.

Berenson sued and got the receipts. Here they are.

He's got a lot of receipts too.

But the pressure on Twitter to take action against me and other mRNA vaccine skeptics steadily increased after that April meeting, and especially in July and August, as the government began to consider the unprecedented step of mandating Covid vaccines for adults.

On July 16, 2021, President Biden complained publicly that social media companies were “killing people” by encouraging vaccine hesitancy. A few hours after Biden’s comment, Twitter suspended my account for the first time.

On August 28, 2021, barely four months after the meeting, Twitter banned me - for a tweet that it has now acknowledged “should not have led to my suspension.”

I obtained the message and other documents related to Twitter’s censorship of me as part of my lawsuit against Twitter over my August 2021 ban. I filed the suit in federal court in San Francisco in December 2021. Twitter and I settled it last month, when Twitter restored my account and acknowledged it had erred in banning me.

The documents contain other revelations, including emails showing that other reporters asked Twitter to take action against me; I will report on those in the future.

More messages, emails, and internal documents are expected.

Funny how they never ban the real liars. If you lie at the behest and for the benefit of the establishment, you’re completely protected. See Fauci to name just one!

Tons and tons and reams and stacks of lies, one atop the other. It's fine because the govt is always looking out for us though, like a very nice friend.....

There’s nothing in those emails that indicates there was any demand he be banned.

They asked why he hadn’t been banned. That’s not a demand.

Bunch of liars.

Right, so here's a blatant First Amendment violation: the state demanding that a corporation violate a private citizen's rights. But no big deal, right?

If you're not aware, Alex Berenson is a vocal Covid vaccine opponent who has been right about all of it from the beginning. Of course, the Biden admin couldn't abide this so forced Twitter to shut him down.

The vaccine implicates Hunter Biden. What part of the last sentence eludes the reader?

Anyone with IQ above room temp needs to see Berenson's text that supposedly caused the tweakage. Link?

This needs to go to SCOTUS...

...but I see he settled.

No. just not following your changes to the word.
I didn’t change the word. I’m going by the actual definition.

Demand: an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

The emails do not show any insistent request. They asked a question.

What demand means to anxious, information-compromised bureacratic automatons as the communist virus is eating Americans, may not mean the same thing to the puppetmasters of the automatons.

Forum List

Back