Why the Choice to Be Childless is Bad for America

Emotional? Lol! No. I said, you think they are mind blowing statements, I think no such thing.

This is all fun for me and you just supply the laughs.

Emotional? Lol! No. I said, you think they are mind blowing statements, I think no such thing.

Why did you waste brain cycles thinking about if I believed something was mind blowing or not? I obviously got to you.

See you confirm your ego every post. I really don't care. You are in my world, not the other way around.

Why did you waste brain cycles thinking about if I believed something was mind blowing or not? I obviously got to you.

See you confirm your ego every post. I really don't care. You are in my world, not the other way around.
All worlds are subworlds of mine. You prove it every time you waste time trying to figure out how I feel about my statements.

All worlds are subworlds of mine. You prove it every time you waste time trying to figure out how I feel about my statements.

I don't care how you feel, I assign them and that is that.

I love kids and wish I had more. I couldnt imagine not having children. What a sucky way to go through life. I guess if you dont know what you are missing then you dont know your life sucks. I feel for the people that cant have children.

I know exactly what I'm missing

Nothing at all

How do you know that?
Because I know many people who have kids.
It ain't rocket science to know what's involved in raising children

I don't think they are a punishment, Obama said they were a punishment. I think my kids are a blessing.
You must have listened to the alt right to make that claim. You have a white guy on this very thread that says children are a punishment but yet you want to claim Obama said it.while taking his words out of context. Obama was speaking about abortion and why he backed it.

I know what I was referring to. They are in perfect context.
You were deflecting from the point.

Good, glad to hear it, I have four kids, I am proud of the way they turned out and Obama said children were a punishment.
Youre glad you deflected from my point about white people dying out due in part to not having kids?
that should make you happy so what are you whining about?

You must have listened to the alt right to make that claim. You have a white guy on this very thread that says children are a punishment but yet you want to claim Obama said it.while taking his words out of context. Obama was speaking about abortion and why he backed it.

Good, glad to hear it, I have four kids, I am proud of the way they turned out and Obama said children were a punishment.
Youre glad you deflected from my point about white people dying out due in part to not having kids?
I'm whining about you deflecting. Its amusing to see you go to such lengths to avoid the point.

I'm whining about you deflecting. Its amusing to see you go to such lengths to avoid the point.
I haven't deflected anything you might want to look at the posts so you know to whom you are responding

I haven't deflected anything you might want to look at the posts so you know to whom you are responding
I know exactly who I am talking to. You were the first to deflect when you starting whining about me having children while the mothers were on birth control. Youre just upset you dont have the ability to get anyone pregnant.

I know exactly who I am talking to. You were the first to deflect when you starting whining about me having children while the mothers were on birth control. Youre just upset you dont have the ability to get anyone pregnant.
that's funny

I never wanted to get anyone pregnant because I don't see that particular event as anything that defines a man
FYI I chose to have a vasectomy when I was 26 so I specifically would not have the ability to get a woman pregnant

that's funny

I never wanted to get anyone pregnant because I don't see that particular event as anything that defines a man
FYI I chose to have a vasectomy when I was 26 so I specifically would not have the ability to get a woman pregnant
Give it a rest. I dont believe you. We know you cant get anyone pregnant so please stop trying to convince me.

that's funny

Give it a rest. I dont believe you. We know you cant get anyone pregnant so please stop trying to convince me.
lol

You think I give a flying fuck what you believe?

that's funny

lol

Obviously you do give more than a flying fuck. You tried to convince me you willingly had a vasectomy. :laugh:

that's funny

lol

Obviously you do give more than a flying fuck. You tried to convince me you willingly had a vasectomy. :laugh:
I didn't try to convince you of anything I merely mentioned it once

And yet you seem to have to respond to me even though you don't believe what I post

that's funny

lol

And yet you seem to have to respond to me even though you don't believe what I post
I never asked you to mention it so stop trying to convince me.

Responding to you has nothing to do with believing you. Its good to laugh early in the morning.
laugh.gif

that's funny

lol

Responding to you has nothing to do with believing you. Its good to laugh early in the morning.
laugh.gif

Oh so now before anyone can say anything to you you have to ask them first?

lol

laugh.gif

Oh so now before anyone can say anything to you you have to ask them first?
You can say what you want. The point is that I dont believe you yet you insist on trying to convince me all while claiming you dont give a fuck. We both know that you do care deeply or you wouldnt have mentioned it.

Forum List

Back