Why the Choice to Be Childless is Bad for America

I love kids and wish I had more. I couldnt imagine not having children. What a sucky way to go through life. I guess if you dont know what you are missing then you dont know your life sucks. I feel for the people that cant have children.

The life you prefer is not necessarily the life that others prefer. This applies to all aspects of life including career paths, educational goals, sexual preferences, hobbies, social interactions and having children. You fail to grasp the simple concept that people are different and not everyone wants to live like you.

Perhaps you have never known childless-by-choice couples who have full, rich, rewarding lives. I have. Don't feel sorry for those who elect not to have children. They are obviously happier without children or they would have made different choices. I feel sorry only for those people who want to have children but can't.

This is why people shouldn't jump into marriages. That is so stupid. I never understood those people who have been married multiple, multiple times and never seem to learn any lessons. I think people should live together before they even think about marriage. You don't really know someone unless you live with them and are exposed to their daily habits and quirks.

Isn't this why traditional European middle class families, as well as modern Indian families, all work by arranged marriages? Marriage is a family to family affair, and the parents know it better by default, where their children's strengths and weaknesses are. So arranged marriages are more solid, if arranged correctly. Many agencies specialize in this too.

But looks like the modern western middle class is not the traditional middle class, it has different origins, and the average western person takes marriage for a contract, like an exchange of goods and services, not a partnership. So a western marriage is bound to be a hype. I am not Indian or Asian, or any of those races, I am a white European, but I would think twice before marrying a woman who is not arranged.

Who would want that?

Those of us want arranged marriages who think of marriage as something that is supposed to last longer than the national average of two years before divorce. If you are a member of a national majority, then this is unthinkable, I guess I understand.

But if you are of a community that is small, needs to protect its assets and turfs, then accepting the handouts and assimilation into the bio mass of national majority is a nose dive, so not an option.

Maybe I can illustrate it like this. I am not a Jew, but a Jew woman or man will pinch the booties of anyone she/he wants a piece of. But when the question is about marriage, they will never consider non Jews. And to the topic of this thread, this ensures that their children have a place in life when born. Very different from the random throw of the national majority bio mass.

Oh wait, I know, guys who can't get a woman on their own.
Don't worry even 300 ponders get good booty pinchings in America. :). By the way, it shows the class of the people who emigrated to the USA, that Americans don't understand why many places operate on friendly introductions, rather than direct chat ups. Hehehe.

This is why people shouldn't jump into marriages. That is so stupid. I never understood those people who have been married multiple, multiple times and never seem to learn any lessons. I think people should live together before they even think about marriage. You don't really know someone unless you live with them and are exposed to their daily habits and quirks.

Isn't this why traditional European middle class families, as well as modern Indian families, all work by arranged marriages? Marriage is a family to family affair, and the parents know it better by default, where their children's strengths and weaknesses are. So arranged marriages are more solid, if arranged correctly. Many agencies specialize in this too.

But looks like the modern western middle class is not the traditional middle class, it has different origins, and the average western person takes marriage for a contract, like an exchange of goods and services, not a partnership. So a western marriage is bound to be a hype. I am not Indian or Asian, or any of those races, I am a white European, but I would think twice before marrying a woman who is not arranged.

Who would want that?

... a Jew woman or man will pinch the booties of anyone she/he wants a piece of. But when the question is about marriage, they will never consider non Jews. ...

Idiotic nonsense.

Who would want that?

... a Jew woman or man will pinch the booties of anyone she/he wants a piece of. But when the question is about marriage, they will never consider non Jews. ...

Idiotic nonsense.
For this, you don't even need a passport. ... Why do I bother to reply? Whahaha.

Who would want that?

Idiotic nonsense.
For this, you don't even need a passport. ... Why do I bother to reply? .

Apparently, to embarrass yourself. 72% of Jewish people intermarry, dummy.

I refuse to have kids.

I refuse to have them because I have illnesses that I won't pass on to a child. I have a developmental disability as well. It would be selfish of me to pass that on. The world is overpopulated enough.

On top of that, I can barely take care of myself and my father. I'm 32 and I have diabetes, generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder. It's a chore just to get UP in the morning, much less have to take care of a baby on top of that.

I love kids. I just prefer not having my own.

I refuse to have kids.

I refuse to have them because I have illnesses that I won't pass on to a child. I have a developmental disability as well. It would be selfish of me to pass that on. The world is overpopulated enough.

On top of that, I can barely take care of myself and my father. I'm 32 and I have diabetes, generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder. It's a chore just to get UP in the morning, much less have to take care of a baby on top of that.

I love kids. I just prefer not having my own.

I think your decision is a very thoughtful and unselfish one.

Forum List

Back