Why the Choice to Be Childless is Bad for America

says you.
Thats right. Says me who has 3 kids and just took on a 4th officially.
So what?
You want a fucking medal?
No thanks. I already have 4 medals but you wouldnt understand that.

Sure I do you had kids for some kind of personal validation
Nope. Each of my kids were totally unplanned. See? I told you that you had absolutely no clue.

So you live your life without a plan and now you think of your kids as some sort of medal to pin on your chest.

You like most people don't even know why you had kids you just blindly followed the get married and have kids brainwashing

So what?

Nope. Each of my kids were totally unplanned. See? I told you that you had absolutely no clue.

So you live your life without a plan and now you think of your kids as some sort of medal to pin on your chest.

You like most people don't even know why you had kids you just blindly followed the get married and have kids brainwashing
You sound foolish. You cant plan everything that is going to happen to you in life. Thats a free life tip by the way. I plan certain aspects of my life. My kids were all unplanned. Didnt stop me from making a success out of my life and frankly they were driving force. Yes my kids feel like winning the lotto to be honest. Everytime they smile. Everytime they say something that astounds me with its clarity and innocence. Everytime the do something and get a win.

Most people understand if they have sex they will have a kid. Having a child is not something you ask why. That would be like asking why you should take another breath. Its nature and what every life form on the planet was meant to do. Procreate. All you can do is thank whatever force that gave you the ability to have a child. Your last thought is exactly why I know you have no clue.

So what?

You sound foolish. You cant plan everything that is going to happen to you in life. Thats a free life tip by the way. I plan certain aspects of my life. My kids were all unplanned. Didnt stop me from making a success out of my life and frankly they were driving force. Yes my kids feel like winning the lotto to be honest. Everytime they smile. Everytime they say something that astounds me with its clarity and innocence. Everytime the do something and get a win.

Most people understand if they have sex they will have a kid. Having a child is not something you ask why. That would be like asking why you should take another breath. Its nature and what every life form on the planet was meant to do. Procreate. All you can do is thank whatever force that gave you the ability to have a child.

You can certainly plan whether or not you're going to have kids. And most people know that sex doesn't have to result in pregnancy.
I wonder how your kids will react when you tell them why you had them.

"Well kids I was meant to procreate that's all there is to it"

Most people understand if they have sex they will have a kid. Having a child is not something you ask why. That would be like asking why you should take another breath. Its nature and what every life form on the planet was meant to do. Procreate. All you can do is thank whatever force that gave you the ability to have a child.

You can certainly plan whether or not you're going to have kids. And most people know that sex doesn't have to result in pregnancy.

Of course you can plan to have kids. The point is that plans dont always work out the way you wanted them to. Banking on your plans never failing is a fools game. Sex doesnt have to result in pregnancy but there is always the possibility that you will get pregnant if you have sex. See what I mean by plans failing? All my kids were conceived while the mother was on birth control except of course the last one.

My kids reacted fine. They know they were not planned. Your inability to understand the situation is showing again. I dont understand why you think its important to them that they were planned? Sounds like a personal issue you may need to see a therapist about.

Of course you can plan to have kids. The point is that plans dont always work out the way you wanted them to. Banking on your plans never failing is a fools game. Sex doesnt have to result in pregnancy but there is always the possibility that you will get pregnant if you have sex. See what I mean by plans failing? All my kids were conceived while the mother was on birth control except of course the last one.

My kids reacted fine. They know they were not planned. Your inability to understand the situation is showing again. I dont understand why you think its important to them that they were planned? Sounds like a personal issue you may need to see a therapist about.

No thanks I'm perfectly happy with my decisions but if you were using birth control then you obviously didn't want kids or at least the first 3 but at least you talked yourself into believing that you did

No thanks I'm perfectly happy with my decisions but if you were using birth control then you obviously didn't want kids or at least the first 3 but at least you talked yourself into believing that you did
Obviously you are not happy, quite defensive about your choice, and angry about my good fortune. Lets point out the indicators. You claim that you are missing nothing without knowing what you are talking about. You feel a lack of control even if someone else has a child unplanned. You feel children will feel bad if they were not planned. You have some major personal issues you need to deal with.

I didnt talk myself into believing that I wanted children. Unplanned doesnt mean i didnt want them. They came and I was always extremely happy about that. There is no joy like having a child. I dont know why I keep telling you that. You wouldnt even be able to comprehend.

The go be happy, damn.

Obviously you are not happy, quite defensive about your choice, and angry about my good fortune. Lets point out the indicators. You claim that you are missing nothing without knowing what you are talking about. You feel a lack of control even if someone else has a child unplanned. You feel children will feel bad if they were not planned. You have some major personal issues you need to deal with.

I didnt talk myself into believing that I wanted children. Unplanned doesnt mean i didnt want them. They came and I was always extremely happy about that. There is no joy like having a child. I dont know why I keep telling you that. You wouldnt even be able to comprehend.
I'm fine with my choice

you didn't choose to have kids as the first 3 were conceived while actively trying to prevent pregnancy so now you rationalize that you wanted them even when your behavior prior to their birth indicated you didn't want them. And BTW what are the odds that your wife was on the pill and got pregnant 3 times? I'd say you have a better chance of hitting the lottery.

I'm fine with my choice

you didn't choose to have kids as the first 3 were conceived while actively trying to prevent pregnancy so now you rationalize that you wanted them even when your behavior prior to their birth indicated you didn't want them. And BTW what are the odds that your wife was on the pill and got pregnant 3 times? I'd say you have a better chance of hitting the lottery.
Nope. I didnt actively try to prevent pregnancy. What made you think that? I didnt do anything to prevent a pregnancy. There is no rationalization to it. if that were true it would have taken time for me to rationalize it but i was immediately a happy papa on hearing the news. I have always wanted kids.

What was my behavior prior to having my kids? Thats an odd assumption since you dont know me. I dont know what the odds are. All I know is that with my first child the woman told me she was using birth control and didnt know how it happened. Same with my wife and the next 2. The doctor verified in each case and told me it happens sometimes even with birth control.

I'm fine with my choice

Nope. I didnt actively try to prevent pregnancy. What made you think that? I didnt do anything to prevent a pregnancy. There is no rationalization to it. if that were true it would have taken time for me to rationalize it but i was immediately a happy papa on hearing the news. I have always wanted kids.

What was my behavior prior to having my kids? Thats an odd assumption since you dont know me. I dont know what the odds are. All I know is that with my first child the woman told me she was using birth control and didnt know how it happened. Same with my wife and the next 2. The doctor verified in each case and told me it happens sometimes even with birth control.

you said your wife was on birth control so that is actively trying to prevent pregnancy. and sure it can happen sometimes like maybe one or 2% but with you it it failed 75% of the time

Face it those women lied to you about being on the pill

Last edited:

I'm fine with my choice

you said your wife was on birth control so that is actively trying to prevent pregnancy. and sure it can happen sometimes like maybe one or 2% but with you it it failed 75% of the time

I'm not my wife. She was on birth control not me. I didnt even know she was on birth control.

So your claim is that the doctors lied to me as well? I just said the doctor verified in all cases.

Face it. Youre just bitter because you talked yourself out of having children or you cant have any.

I'm fine with my choice

I'm not my wife. She was on birth control not me. I didnt even know she was on birth control.

So your claim is that the doctors lied to me as well? I just said the doctor verified in all cases.

A pregnancy test is not verification of birth control failing. More than likely it's verification of someone not taking it or taking it improperly

and you don't seem to know much about what's going on in your life do you?

I'm fine with my choice

A pregnancy test is not verification of birth control failing. More than likely it's verification of someone not taking it or taking it improperly

and you don't seem to know much about what's going on in your life do you?

Who told you that a pregnancy test was a verification of birth control failing? I said the doctors in each case verified that the woman and my wife were on birth control. However, none of that has anything to do with your personal issues regarding being unable to get someone pregnant. Basically by saying you decided not to have a child you are declaring sour grapes because you cant have one.

I know exactly what I'm missing

Nothing at all
I disagree. You cant know because you have no clue. You just said you purposely chose not to have any.

Yeah and I don't know anyone with kids right?

All my friends have children, my sister and all my cousins have children, most people have children so yes I know exactly what I'm missing and it's nothing
Thats like saying you have a Black friend. You still dont know unless you experience the drama of having to care for a child from birth and watch them grow. Its not the same as watching someone else do it.

says you.

I would kill myself if I lived in a house with 3 kids lol You are lucky

So what?

Soooo... Is your decision the result of "brainwashing"?

Children are a punishment, you he is being punished. Obama explained that.

Not sure how this is anyone's business but theirs. However, given who they are and their attitudes, not breeding is doing the whole world a favor.

Now obviously, that does not pertain to everyone who wants to live without children.

LIBERALS not breeding benefits the world.

The rest of us do need to have at least a couple kids to help take care of us when we're old.
white Christians aren't breeding and are dying off faster then they spawn, fact

Not sure how this is anyone's business but theirs. However, given who they are and their attitudes, not breeding is doing the whole world a favor.

Now obviously, that does not pertain to everyone who wants to live without children.

LIBERALS not breeding benefits the world.

The rest of us do need to have at least a couple kids to help take care of us when we're old.
white Christians aren't breeding and are dying off faster then they spawn, fact

Well by the time you die it might mean something p, but you will be dead so it won't matter to you.

Forum List

Back