Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

"There has not been 1, not one, let me make this clear to you fools, not one president I will give one ounce of credit, for a n y t h I n g. So what does that make me please be as low as you can."

Hmmm? I ain't much for 'going low'......but assuming you knew all of the Presidents well enough to pass such a judgment..........well, on first blush, I'd say that makes you very very old.

But that's just me.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Happy Memorial Day!

The coup already happened, moron.

On Jan 6th and it FAILED.

Nope. It happened on Nov 3.

Not-very-bright-boy.....you know your FAILED coup happened on Jan 6th.

We know that's a big fat Democrat Reich lie.

Not-very-bright-boy....you know I'm right. Your FAILED coup was Jan 6th.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

Happy Memorial Day!

The coup already happened, moron.

On Jan 6th and it FAILED.

Nope. It happened on Nov 3.

Not-very-bright-boy.....you know your FAILED coup happened on Jan 6th.

We know that's a big fat Democrat Reich lie.

Not-very-bright-boy....you know I'm right. Your FAILED coup was Jan 6th.

It was on Nov 3, turd.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

No one has produced a bat infected with the virus

The filibuster doesn't stop an election reform bill, if the republicans didn't even try to introduce an election reform bill.
Many people might ask why waste the congress time on legislation that has zero chance of being passed

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

Why do you keep bringing it up, if it is so ridiculous? Wouldn't you just ignore crazy conspiracy theories if you knew they were horseshit?

Trump attracts a lot of people like Flynn.

Interesting how pointing it out makes them angry, huh?

So many of Trumps loyal cronies are misfits or sleazy or just crazy.

Or sexual perverts like Gaetz and Moore.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

Why do you keep bringing it up, if it is so ridiculous? Wouldn't you just ignore crazy conspiracy theories if you knew they were horseshit?

Trump attracts a lot of people like Flynn.

Interesting how pointing it out makes them angry, huh?

So many of Trumps loyal cronies are misfits or sleazy or just crazy.

Or sexual perverts like Gaetz and Moore.

Don't for get Joe...Old Joe. The pedophile of pedophiles.

Flynn, a typical Trumpian authoritarian:

Didn't Flynn play the General in Dr. Strangelove?

But we definitely need a better election process that is above suspicion
There is no election process that is above suspicion if a large section of the country barely recognizes reality.

I do.........something must be done about our corrupt government

Something was done about it, Trump was voted out.

I do.........something must be done about our corrupt government

no doubt you would be 1st in line, Qanon girl.

What is Qanon? Seriously....I've tried to look them up and there really isn't anything.

Is this really MTG?

The Tremendous Hero General Flynn is a lot closer to the focus of power in this country than I am. And he was brought down by insurrectionists wbk decided to punish him for his son's revelations about Child Molestation among Obama's underlings.

He's in a lot better position to make the call than I am.

Of course, the military's job is to protect our Democracy and to squash those who would subvert it. Why wouldn't the military step in if the election was rigged?
Did Flynn admit he lied to the FBI?

On Dec. 1, 2017, Michael Flynn walked into the federal courthouse in Washington, DC, and pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

He admitted he had lied to agents about his conversations with the Russian ambassador to the United States after the 2016 election, according to his plea deal with then–special counsel Robert Mueller’s office. He agreed to cooperate with the investigation into Russian interference in the election, in the hopes of scoring the government’s support for a lower sentence.

Please tell us what makes him a HERO.

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

You lying sack of shit...Flynn said nothing about rounding up americans.

The POS is you and your Anti-American busllshit. Fuck off you traitor. What do you think he meant by Myanmar-like four you dumb fuck?

Have you even bothered to look up what happened in the Myanamar coup...they didn't round up the people fool. They arrested the government basically...

I'm not sure where you get your information from but it's wrong.
The protesters did not arrest the government. They were demonstrating in the.streets about The democratically elected winner being imprisoned. It is a military dictatorship there.
She is still in prison and they are still in control. Check your facts.

The Tremendous Hero General Flynn is a lot closer to the focus of power in this country than I am. And he was brought down by insurrectionists wbk decided to punish him for his son's revelations about Child Molestation among Obama's underlings.

He's in a lot better position to make the call than I am.

Of course, the military's job is to protect our Democracy and to squash those who would subvert it. Why wouldn't the military step in if the election was rigged?

Without a shred of evidence? They aren't that gullible. They know what Trump is.. His history as a liar goes way, way back.

Forum List

Back