Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Why do you hate our democracy?

If fraud is proven, whose vote should count??

Election fraud is lie. Why do you want to destroy our country over a lie?

I would like to see a full audit of the vote. Given that you believe that all was fair and above board you should welcome confirmation of your opinion.

Great, how about we do a full audit of every ballot cast in the 2020 election after we do that for the 2016 election?
22 months is long past. 2016 is history. This is far from over.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?
There will be no need for another election. Trump won on Nov. 3rd., not Biden.
So he is serving his 2nd term.........oh wait

POTUS -- Presidents of the United States

Joe Biden​

46th President Joe Biden, 2021-

PreviousNext

46th President of the United States
(January 20, 2021 to Present)
Full Name: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.
Nicknames: "Amtrak Joe"
Born: November 20, 1942, in Scranton, Pennsylvania
Father: Joseph Robinette Biden, Sr. (1915–2002)
Mother: Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan (1917–2010)
Married: Neilia Hunter (1942-1972), on Aug. 27, 1966; Jill Tracy Jacobs (1951- ) on Jun, 17, 1977
Children: Joseph Robinette "Beau" Biden, III (1969-2015); Robert Hunter Biden (1970- ); Naomi Biden (1971-1972); Ashley Biden (1981- )
Religion: Roman Catholic
Education: Graduated from University of Delaware (1965) and Syracuse University Law School (1968)
Political Party: Democrat
Other Government Positions:
  • United States Senator, 1973-2009
  • Vice President, 2009-2017 (under Obama)
I did not see the word "illegitimate". Fake news.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

This will help you...

s-l400.jpg

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

A military coup would, by definition, be carried out by traitors.

I'd say more like Patriots.....Biden is illegimate, senile, and his administration is working to destroy the US which is the real treason. He needs to be removed.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Happy Memorial Day!

The coup already happened, moron.

Care to explain that in non-QAnon terms?

I would like to see a full audit of the vote. Given that you believe that all was fair and above board you should welcome confirmation of your opinion.

Great, how about we do a full audit of every ballot cast in the 2020 election after we do that for the 2016 election?
Nope, there were claims of fraud in 2016 too. We shouldn't move onto to the 2020 election unless we also verify the 2016 election.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

I'd say more like Patriots.....Biden is illegimate, senile, and his administration is working to destroy the US which is the real treason. He needs to be removed.

I hope Lastamender saves some of this for you...

s-l400.jpg

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

No one has produced a bat infected with the virus

it was the bat's shit that was originally infecting those who went into caves to collect it. There was no cases of the infected humans then passing it on to to any other humans. Hence why FAUCI had to pay the Chinese to basically weaponize "the shit." And why the actual Kung flu had to have come out of the bioweapons lab not that meat market that didn't have any of the bats that lived 2000 miles away.

Nope, there were claims of fraud in 2016 too. We shouldn't move onto to the 2020 election unless we also verify the 2016 election.
The dems cheat every election--I've seen their stupid asses do it personally. I also know they were turned in and nothing was done to go after the 3 women I know did it (voting county to county in a group of many)...

s-l400.jpg

Thanks but my butt is just fine....maybe you should worry about your inability to accept facts and your constant need to spin shit as a poor attempt to deflect and distract.

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

No one has produced a bat infected with the virus

it was the bat's shit that was originally infecting those who went into caves to collect it. There was no cases of the infected humans then passing it on to to any other humans. Hence why FAUCI had to pay the Chinese to basically weaponize "the shit." And why the actual Kung flu had to have come out of the bioweapons lab not that meat market that didn't have any of the bats that lived 2000 miles away.

Thank You QAnon

The dems cheat every election--I've seen their stupid asses do it personally. I also know they were turned in and nothing was done to go after the 3 women I know did it (voting county to county in a group of many)...
The biggest cheaters I see are Republicans. So we should not do a full audit on the 2020 election before doing it for the 2016 election.

You want to know the truth, don't you?

s-l400.jpg

Thanks but my butt is just fine....maybe you should worry about your inability to accept facts and your constant need to spin shit as a poor attempt to deflect and distract.

LOLOLOLOL

Now THAT'S funny coming from a trumptard crying about election fraud with zero proof.. :lmao:

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?
Biden is in the Whitehouse. Your blob is....where exactly? I haven't seen any of his tweets lately.
They are afraid to fight Trump on level ground.
Trump is afraid to walk down a ramp.
Trump has proven he is afraid of very little.

He's not afraid to take your money...that is about the only thing he isn't afraid of.
Well, you keep talking about him, why?
Your blob is a piñata...I love that you have to watch us hit it over and over again. And all you can do is parrot "he'll be vindicated". Delicious.

It's not a matter of opinion. Trying to remove the sitting president by force is treason. Flynn apparently wants to go to jail after all.

The biggest cheaters I see are Republicans. So we should not do a full audit on the 2020 election before doing it for the 2016 election.

You are a bias idiot who spins shit all the time....what you say you seen is never going to be accurate. I've seen the dems cheat in mass..........before this election hence why I was warning of their cheating and that they would do more of it this year given their hate of Trump and that they were getting worse and more brazen in their attempts to take over the government.

Ok...

Biden is in the Whitehouse. Your blob is....where exactly? I haven't seen any of his tweets lately.

He's not afraid to take your money...that is about the only thing he isn't afraid of.
Your blob is a piñata...I love that you have to watch us hit it over and over again. And all you can do is parrot "he'll be vindicated". Delicious.
He does not need vindication.

You are a bias idiot who spins shit all the time....what you say you seen is never going to be accurate. I've seen the dems cheat in mass..........before this election hence why I was warning of their cheating and that they would do more of it this year given their hate of Trump and that they were getting worse and more brazen in their attempts to take over the government.
So you don't want to get to the truth of the 2016 election?

Ok...

He does not need vindication.
Yeah, he can just stew for the rest of his life. I'm good with that.

You are clueless.......

What does it's "natural unmilitarized form" have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back