Why Romney Thinks Trump Will Win Reelection

Romney may be right.

God forbid, but, Romney may be right.

Why?

* Law and Order

* Cancel Culture

Given just how bad Rump truly is for the country, and with the election the Dems' to lose...

The Dems can be just as optics-blind and asinine as the Pubs... just in different ways...

A very great many Dems/Libs/Progs couldn't find their butts with both hands in a brightly-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

There are almost as many of that type of Dem as there are the same incompetent type on the Pub side of the aisle...

The election is the Dems' to lose...

I have every confidence that they are perfectly capable of snatching Defeat from the jaws of Victory... :p

Law and order?, coming from the pussygrabber, who has managed this country like a criminal enterprise, whoever believes that shit must be deluded...

View attachment 366846

Exonerated of all crimes charged.

Means he IS the law and order president. We can't say that for Billy Clinton. He lost his law license. They don't yank that thing because you sing too loudly in church.

A lot of liberals don't realize that Hillary got a lot of the young vote because she was a woman. Child molesting Biden is just yet another old white man who says Ni**er 13 times when he talks. No reason to get out and vote for him en masse.
Hillary did not get the younger Bernie voters, did she? I thought most stayed home???
Biden is a mirror image of Clinton why would they vote for Biden?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of these in my neighborhood:

View attachment 366872

View attachment 366873
I've never seen one of those yard signs I wished I would

Well, there are already some in my neighborhood. I hope to see more.
I'd flatten their tires

Yep, that's what a NaziCon would do - rather than respect someone's voting rights.
four flat tires and they can't pump them up and wonder why

That is still trespassing and a crime! What if the family would have an emergency and need to get to the hospital?
Voting for Biden is also a crime against liberty
They could always call a stormtrooper to help them lol

I'm looking forward to seeing more of these in my neighborhood:

View attachment 366872

View attachment 366873
I've never seen one of those yard signs I wished I would

Well, there are already some in my neighborhood. I hope to see more.
I'd flatten their tires

Yep, that's what a NaziCon would do - rather than respect someone's voting rights.
four flat tires and they can't pump them up and wonder why

That is still trespassing and a crime! What if the family would have an emergency and need to get to the hospital?
Voting for Biden is also a crime against liberty

Please cite the law that confirms that.

Mitt Romney is one of Donald Trump’s biggest Republican critics on Capitol Hill. He’s the only GOP senator who voted to convict the president for abuse of power earlier this year, and he regularly calls Trump out on policy and personal conduct.

Yet the Utah lawmaker, who was his party’s presidential standard-bearer in 2012, believes Trump is likely to win reelection this November.

Asked why he foresees that outcome, especially with most public polls showing Trump trailing badly behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, Romney offered three reasons.

“There are enormous advantages to being the incumbent, number one,” Romney told HuffPost on Thursday. “Number two, I think [Trump] will tack more towards the middle in his communication than he has so far.”

“And number three, I think the voters that are most animated in opposition to the president tend not to come out to vote ― and that’s young people and the minorities. They’re active in polls, but not necessarily active at actually getting out to the polls,” the senator said.

The futility of expecting Trump to somehow moderate his tone aside, Romney’s theory about the nature of the electorate and polling is an interesting one.

OMG, I hope he's wrong. What do you think? I look forward to some intelligent responses.

In regards to #3, I think the left learned their lesson last time when they stayed home and Trump won. I don't see black voters sitting this one out, because they have too much to lose. Ditto the millenials. Student loan debt - low wages. Living at home until age 30 because they can't afford their own place.
And you think they will come out to vote for the same shit with Biden? Trump had the economy booming. You could pay your loans, wages were going up, employment at all time highs, you could get your own place.

All that shit you list as reasons to vote for Biden is exactly what he and the faggot give you for eight years.

Voting for Biden gives you four more years of what you’re bitching about.

Funny. Trump has/is riding President Obama's coattails on the economy. They only thing Trump has done is artificially juice the economy with massive deregulations and massive tax cuts for the rich.
Funny how the tax cuts for the rich benefit 80% of the tax payers.

And it’s really funny how you consider doing exactly what boosts an economy every damn time is “all he did”. It doesn’t take all that much dumbass. But democrats can’t comprehend it.

Mitt Romney is one of Donald Trump’s biggest Republican critics on Capitol Hill. He’s the only GOP senator who voted to convict the president for abuse of power earlier this year, and he regularly calls Trump out on policy and personal conduct.

Yet the Utah lawmaker, who was his party’s presidential standard-bearer in 2012, believes Trump is likely to win reelection this November.

Asked why he foresees that outcome, especially with most public polls showing Trump trailing badly behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, Romney offered three reasons.

“There are enormous advantages to being the incumbent, number one,” Romney told HuffPost on Thursday. “Number two, I think [Trump] will tack more towards the middle in his communication than he has so far.”

“And number three, I think the voters that are most animated in opposition to the president tend not to come out to vote ― and that’s young people and the minorities. They’re active in polls, but not necessarily active at actually getting out to the polls,” the senator said.

The futility of expecting Trump to somehow moderate his tone aside, Romney’s theory about the nature of the electorate and polling is an interesting one.

OMG, I hope he's wrong. What do you think? I look forward to some intelligent responses.

In regards to #3, I think the left learned their lesson last time when they stayed home and Trump won. I don't see black voters sitting this one out, because they have too much to lose. Ditto the millenials. Student loan debt - low wages. Living at home until age 30 because they can't afford their own place.
And you think they will come out to vote for the same shit with Biden? Trump had the economy booming. You could pay your loans, wages were going up, employment at all time highs, you could get your own place.

All that shit you list as reasons to vote for Biden is exactly what he and the faggot give you for eight years.

Trump had the economy booming? For whom? 40% of workers reported that they received NO BENEFIT from the Trump economy. I've picked articles from BEFORE the pandemic hit.

Economists are saying it will take 10 years for the economy to recover the jobs lost in this pandemic. Furthermore, with the government policies during the pandemic which heavily favour large scale corporations and severely disadvantage small businesses, many small to medium sized companies won't survive, leaving the corporations once again with the ability to supress wages, and force employees to face wage cuts or job losses.

Trump has shown no inclination whatseover to protect jobs losses, and in fact, has used the pandemic to funnel billions to the wealthy classes, while saying that workers should be getting assistance.

You keep promoting yourself as economically knowledgeable but I see no signs that you would ever survive as a businessman because your notions of what constitutes a "great economy" is so whack.

Even when Biden was lucid and not plagiarizing speeches, he was hardly a compelling candidate.
Now that he's no better than a rutabaga, I give him maybe a 10% chance.
If he avoids all debates and public appearances.

Funny. Trump has/is riding President Obama's coattails on the economy. They only thing Trump has done is artificially juice the economy with massive deregulations and massive tax cuts for the rich.
Funny how the tax cuts for the rich benefit 80% of the tax payers.

And it’s really funny how you consider doing exactly what boosts an economy every damn time is “all he did”. It doesn’t take all that much dumbass. But democrats can’t comprehend it.

Except that 80% of it went to the rich. Oh, and who pays for the national debt?

Even when Biden was lucid and not plagiarizing speeches, he was hardly a compelling candidate.

Funny. Biden is a genius compared to Trump.

All one has to do is look at Trump's record of disease, death and debt. Even a rutabaga could do a better job than the worst businessman in American history.

trump-cant.jpg

Why is cutting taxes and regulations......"artificial"?

Do you understand incentives?

Back in November 2019:
BLS data shows that 61% of the American population has a job, well below the record high of 64.7% set in April 2000 and pre-recession high of 63.4%.

Funny. Biden is a genius compared to Trump.

Yeah, Biden's a genius.....DURR

All one has to do is look at Trump's record of disease, death and debt. Even a rutabaga could do a better job than the worst businessman in American history.

Yeah, I look at Biden, hiding in his basement, messing up speeches on his teleprompter and I think, wow, he has the plans to turn the country around........DURR

What is cutting taxes and regulations......"artificial"?

Do you understand incentives?

Because they weren't needed to stimulate an already growing Obama economy. You generally hold such measures in reserve to combat a severe economic downturn to help juice the economy. Oh, and don't forget about the enormous national debt that Trump has created. Someone has to pay for that. Oh, and don't forget about the harmful effects on the environment from Trump's massive deregulations. Someone will also have to pay for that.

Regardless of the national election results or the Electoral College vote, the impeached president trump will fight to stay in power. What form the office of U.S. president takes in the coming months is up in the air, that could easily depend on where the loyalty of U.S. military leaders and enlisted personnel lies, to the impeached president trump or to the U.S. Constitution.

During the rise of Adolf Hitler, the military quickly fell in line behind their evil, fascist Führer, and felt little or no remorse when murdering innocent German civilians. Now, think of what is currently happening in Portland, OR.

Regardless of the national election results or the Electoral College vote, the impeached president trump will fight to stay in power. What form the office of U.S. president takes in the coming months is up in the air, that could easily depend on where the loyalty of U.S. military leaders and enlisted personnel lies, to the impeached president trump or to the U.S. Constitution.

During the rise of Adolf Hitler, the military quickly fell in line behind their evil, fascist Führer, and felt little or no remorse when murdering innocent German civilians. Now, think of what is currently happening in Portland, OR.

Yes, and many fear that these gestapo tactics are a prelude to the election.

Yes, and many fear that these gestapo tactics are a prelude to the election.
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics saw nothing but fascism during President Obama's two terms. For example, the Affordable Care Act was a "vicious attack" on their constitutional rights.

But, they just cannot see the many similarities to the evolution of Hitler and his Nazi regime happening in the U.S. currently. As thrilled as his devoted fanatics are to see the impeached president trump's Gestapo spread throughout the country, if they are not stopped, and soon, the inevitable results will no longer thrill his devoted fanatics.

His devoted fanatics don't understand, once the impeached president trump becomes dictator trump, their loyalty will not be rewarded with a "get out of jail free" card. His devoted fanatics will be treated the same as every other accused enemy of the state when arrested.

Forum List

Back