Why Republicans won’t ask Democrats “what would you do?“

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Have you noticed that with all the problems in the nation Republicans never asked the Democrats, what would you do?

I heard one Republican say that Democrats haven’t passed any bills on Chinese intellectual property. There is one in committee it’s being reviewed and updated:

H.R.704 - Fair Trade with China Enforcement Act

Or how come Democrats won’t pass anything on election security?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...ng-democrat-backed-election-security-bill?amp

So is that a good strategy? Accusing Democrats of not doing anything except going after Donald Trump? And when the Republican was asked about Donald Trump‘s actions, he quickly turned it into inaction by the Democrats.

Once there’s an actual debate, will that continue to work, that strategy?

• Banned
One thing the Democrats would do that Republicans would refuse to do so far is work with our former allies like Great Britain and France and the rest of the European trading partners and Japan and South Korea to all work against China. Only now, our only friends are Russia and North Korea and North Korea depends almost completely on China.
And if Trump considers Russia the friend of the United States, I pity this country.

What Democrats call working with other countries is actually just obeying other countries. Forget about the fact that our country is getting screwed. Democrats figure that they have no ideas anyway so they might as well take Europe's or China's word for what is good for us. They also get a lot of campaign cash, free vacations and good press that way.

• Banned
What Democrats call working with other countries is actually just obeying other countries. Forget about the fact that our country is getting screwed. Democrats figure that they have no ideas anyway so they might as well take Europe's or China's word for what is good for us. They also get a lot of campaign cash, free vacations and good press that way.
Obeying other countries? Like Russia and North Korea?

Have you noticed that with all the problems in the nation Republicans never asked the Democrats, what would you do?

I heard one Republican say that Democrats haven’t passed any bills on Chinese intellectual property. There is one in committee it’s being reviewed and updated:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/450737-house-passes-sweeping-democrat-backed-election-security-bill?amp

So is that a good strategy? Accusing Democrats of not doing anything except going after Donald Trump? And when the Republican was asked about Donald Trump‘s actions, he quickly turned it into inaction by the Democrats.

What would DiFi do about it?

One thing the Democrats would do that Republicans would refuse to do so far is work with our former allies like Great Britain and France and the rest of the European trading partners and Japan and South Korea to all work against China. Only now, our only friends are Russia and North Korea and North Korea depends almost completely on China.
And if Trump considers Russia the friend of the United States, I pity this country.
Like Germany and France, not so Great Britain is fucked and useless. They will be an Islamic state within the next 5 years

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/450737-house-passes-sweeping-democrat-backed-election-security-bill?amp

There's no actual debate with the liberoidals....It's their way or the highway.

There's no actual debate with the liberoidals....It's their way or the highway.
I hate to correct you but I think you actually meant it is the wrong way or the highway.

These right wingers need to come up with some better propaganda to repeat. More and more they
look unhinged.

Because Dem-twat suggestions make things worse. Always.

These right wingers need to come up with some better propaganda to repeat. More and more they
look unhinged.
Most people are not violent. We abuse the use of protest as a right. For some reason we enjoy ph ukn with a fellow peon when we do so. That is protest or violence. And when there is violence by a gun type weapon, it becomes agenda number one. Not one of them goes to rich areas to bring their beef to the world. What would you do if you had to make a choice and leave this world? Wal Mart or the Oscars as an example? What will happen at some point is that there will be an industrious person or group that will have much bigger targets to fry. We were sold out decades ago and continue to be sold out by the power fiefdoms. Now they play their little goody two shoes innocent acts. A government that blames the citizens for what they caused.

look unhinged.
IronyMeter.jpg

look unhinged.
Lol Deany you have always proven to be unhinged. You keep repeating the same old tired propaganda. You keep trying to play things off as Trump and the Republicans are terrible, horrible, Satan. But some how the Dems are perfect, the epitome of vertue, Saints. You stand up for people in Hollywood as if they are better then the Pope or leaders. It seems that not even facts matter in your hatred of anything that you don't agree with.

Ask leftyloons for answers? Advice on how to pander to and use minority groups at the same time? Democrats have had zero answers for decades and they aren't getting better at it.

That would be like me asking the beagle next door for ideas on how to keep his horny body away from my female dog. If he has any good ideas he ain't gonna share them with me.

Last edited:

Yes it will work and why?

Trump will point out that Pelosi is holding up the trade agreement with Mexico, Canada and the U.S. which is costing the consumer while not allowing new job creations from the agreement.

Also if Trump get a trade agreement with China and Pelosi holds that bill up he will use it against them...

Pocket book matter more to a voter and Trump is setting your side up...

Forum List

Back