Why People Reject Christ

Oral tradition on Abraham's idol shop realization, talks of a woman visiting his shop to buy an idol, because some thieves stole her other one and she needed a replacement to protect her house.
Abraham said these words of wisdom in reply:"Is it not foolish to think that an idol that could not save itself, will save you?"
Take these words of Abraham and place them on the idol Jesus.Is it not foolish to think Jesus an image of a man who couldn't save himself, his friends the apostles, and followers then and now could somehow save you by your affiliation, bowing to his statue, or saying his made up name over and over like some beetle juice character?

You're wrong. Jesus COULD have saved himself but chose to be the ultimate sacrifice for our sins.

1) the lamb was the sin itself not the saving from it. It was an Egyptian idol god just as Rome lifted higher the Egyptian influenced christ over the other christs in their compiled character.
2)how is this ideology working for you?
Cross tattoos, earings, necklaces permeate jails and victims of these crimes.
Could we please stay on topic? This thread is about why people reject Christ. If you are not prepared to comment on the article I posted, assuming you even read it, then please remain silent.

I have been on topic, and rebuking your off the cuff remarks, try to keep up.
You might need Eveline Woods speed reading cause Time for me is a subjective measurement in rekations to your perception of speed. Laymens term I can spew verses faster then you can read.
You are not on topic. The article explained, from a Biblical standpoint, why people reject Christ. You have not addressed one thing from the article. You have simply made excuses.
1) I have been on topic and on the title.
2)using your standard the OP is not on topic to historical facts, there is no Jesus, only the oeople who make up his image, therefore the idol references in scripture.
SEE I was on topic and you were made blind not to see it. Lucifer is the great deception. If you weren't deceived you'd notice I was on topic and your off cuff off topic remarks is the offtopic culprit.
Stop accusing others of what you are doing.

You're wrong. Jesus COULD have saved himself but chose to be the ultimate sacrifice for our sins.

1) the lamb was the sin itself not the saving from it. It was an Egyptian idol god just as Rome lifted higher the Egyptian influenced christ over the other christs in their compiled character.
Could we please stay on topic? This thread is about why people reject Christ. If you are not prepared to comment on the article I posted, assuming you even read it, then please remain silent.

You might need Eveline Woods speed reading cause Time for me is a subjective measurement in rekations to your perception of speed. Laymens term I can spew verses faster then you can read.
You are not on topic. The article explained, from a Biblical standpoint, why people reject Christ. You have not addressed one thing from the article. You have simply made excuses.
2)using your standard the OP is not on topic to historical facts, there is no Jesus, only the oeople who make up his image, therefore the idol references in scripture.
SEE I was on topic and you were made blind not to see it. Lucifer is the great deception. If you weren't deceived you'd notice I was on topic and your off cuff off topic remarks is the offtopic culprit.
Which off cuff off topic remarks would those be?

Which Christians slaughtered Jews in Jesus' name?

What was Jesus' name? Don't you have to know that to push your proselytizing junk?
Well, let's see here. It's the name He was called by, in Scripture. Jesus is the very first name in the New Testament in Matthew 1:1 and is the Lord’s God-given name:

That's the answer you are going with when asked what was Jesus' name?
Have you ever been smart enough to ask why every Jew has their Judaic name in Josephus but Jesus? Or why you can't tell us the Hebrew name?

Which off cuff off topic remarks would those be?

Your quote:" You reject Christ because you love your sin"
So my rebuke of that comment WAS ON TOPIC OF DISCUSSION YOU STARTED BY THAT REMARK.

Fact; you reject the ACTUAL BIBLICAL MOSHIACH because you follow the forbidden imposter.
That's still on topic :)

What was Jesus' name? Don't you have to know that to push your proselytizing junk?
Well, let's see here. It's the name He was called by, in Scripture. Jesus is the very first name in the New Testament in Matthew 1:1 and is the Lord’s God-given name:

That's the answer you are going with when asked what was Jesus' name?
Have you ever been smart enough to ask why every Jew has their Judaic name in Josephus but Jesus? Or why you can't tell us the Hebrew name?
What Is Jesus' Real Name?
Indeed, Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus. It means "Yahweh [the Lord] is Salvation." The English spelling of Yeshua is “Joshua.” However, when translated from Hebrew into the Greek language, in which the New Testament was written, the name Yeshua becomes Iēsous. The English spelling for Iēsous is “Jesus.”

My birth language is English, Therefore I call Him Jesus. It is the same name the Hebrews know him by, but in another language.

You seem to be a very bitter, angry man.
How is using a :) come off bitter.
Don't you mean you conceptualize the bitterness by deciding you want to read it that way or because it's you reading "unpopular truth" that rubs you the wrong way? Hurt ego perhaps?

Last edited:

Dpnct you mean you conceptualize the bitterness by deciding you want to read it that way or because it's you reading "unpopular truth" that rubs you the wrong way? Hurt ego perhaps?
What truth are you referring to? All I've seen is your opinion. I'll trust Gods word over your opinion any day.

Fact; you reject the ACTUAL BIBLICAL MOSHIACH because you follow the forbidden imposter.
That is not what Scripture teaches.
Are you kidding me, throughout scripture it talks about the first false messiah imposter which is why you have mention of a SHILOH (in Hebrew means 'one who's right it is'.) If you have no first false messiah then how do you explain one who's actual right it is thieved
from him referring to the overturning.
It's even in the legend of how the Holy city of Shalem becomes city of Shalom.

Last edited:

He is simply another Jew who has rejected God. The Jews have a long history of doing so. In fact, it was the Jews who had Him crucified.

You just admited Jesus is Lucifer.
Who claims to be a god and messiah.
Otherwise you'd not claim my God was different. You Got Yourself!

Last edited:

Dpnct you mean you conceptualize the bitterness by deciding you want to read it that way or because it's you reading "unpopular truth" that rubs you the wrong way? Hurt ego perhaps?
What truth are you referring to? All I've seen is your opinion. I'll trust Gods word over your opinion any day.

Gotcha again, you got caught calling those scripture verses opinions. =Busted.

Ok take God's word all those verses on idols, but how about this one;
Dan 10:21

Not an exhaustive list... only the majors.

Massacre of Jews and burning of synagogues in Alexandria, Egypt provoked and condoned by Bishop Severus and St Cyril.
Massacres of Jews at Metz and the Rhineland in 1096 by pilgrims crusaders
Massacres of Jews in England 1190 in response to a call for a Crusade
Massacres of Jews in Germany 1298 declared by local bishops to be mandated by G-d.
Massacres of Jews in Brussels 1370 because a Jew was accused of desecrating a host.
Massacres of Jews in Spain 1389 urged by the King of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Emperor
Massacres of Jews in Prauge 1389 prompted by Easter Week sermons.
Massacres of Jews and burning at the stake from 1421 to 1492 as the official policy of the Church Inquisition
Massacres of Jews in Lisbon 1506 because a Jewish convert to xtianity questioned a church declared miracle.
Massacres of Jews in German and Holland in 1544 in response to the Reformation
Massacres of Jews in war against Sweden & Russia by Poland in 1655
Massacre of 20,000 Jews in Poland killed in 1768 by Cossacks
Massacre of Jews in Damascus in 1840 when a Jew was accused of killing a priest.
Massacres of Jews in Russia between 1881 and 1917 (1200 separate pogroms with over 60,000 victims) inspired by the Russian government and the Greek Orthodox Church.
Massacre of Jews in Hungary between 1919 and 1939.
The Holocaust

Last edited:
Yea, because ALL Jews share the exact same belief and ideology, right?

Jews have many different ideological beliefs and practices ... but almost NONE of them include putting xtians on trains and transporting them to concentration camps.

That is not what Scripture teaches.
Are you kidding me, throughout scripture it talks about the first false messiah imposter which is why you have mention of a SHILOH (in Hebrew means 'one who's right it is'.) If you have no first false messiah then how do you explain one who's actual right it is thieved
from him referring to the overturning.
It's even in the legend of how the Holy city of Shalem becomes city of Shalom.
I notice that you didn't provide Scripture to back up that ludicrous claim.

He is simply another Jew who has rejected God. The Jews have a long history of doing so. In fact, it was the Jews who had Him crucified.

You just admited Jesus is Lucifer.
Who claims to be a god and messiah.
Otherwise you'd not claim my God was different. You Got Yourself!
Jesus Christ is Lord. That is what I admit. All things were created by Him and for Him... Do you claim differently?

Forum List

Back