Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Even his Black side of the family KNOWS the truth!

NY Post ^ | 7/24/2016 | Isabel Vincent
President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump. “I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.” Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln".

inset-top-right-portrait-smart-template10.jpg

• Banned
Twitter ^ | 07/24/16 | Donald Trump
Tweets Tweets & replies Media Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago Wow, President Obama's brother, Malik, just announced that he is voting for me. Was probably treated badly by president-like everybody else! 868 retweets 1,802 likes Reply Retweet 868 Like 1.8K More Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago Bernie Sanders started off strong, but with the selection of Kaine for V.P., is ending really weak. So much for a movement! TOTAL DISRESPECT 913 retweets 2,526 likes Reply Retweet 913 Like 2.5K More Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago Looks to me like the Bernie people will fight....

Forum List

Back