The Mind of Donald Trump: Why Proving a Lie Will Not Necessarily Secure a Conviction for Jack Smith

If I sell you a watch that I claim is a Rolex, but it’s actually a fake, I’m in trouble. The constitution does not protect my ability to claim something is a Rolex when it’s not.
Trump didn’t sell anything. If you’re wearing a fake Rolex and tell people it’s real, no crime has been committed. Think better.

Democrats made the fraud blatantly obvious. You would think they would have tried to hide it better to avoid what they have seen/heard for the last 2 1/2 years.

As I have said from the beginning, the steal was genius the way it was perpetrated.
But a coup is a coup.

Democrats made the fraud blatantly obvious. You would think they would have tried to hide it better to avoid what they have seen/heard for the last 2 1/2 years.

Not a one of them is guilty of having a brain, which is what it would take to enable them to hide anything.

A story he believes is true, with many irregularities to back it up. Nothing fraudulent about that. Think better, Moroner.
The “irregularities” were all bullshit.

If I had a fake Rolex appraised and the appraisal told you it was fake, do you get to sell it as a real Rolex because you “believe” it is? Of course not. That’s fraud.

Claiming you believe your fraud is not a good defense when Trump was told at length and repeatedly it was fraud.

The “irregularities” were all bullshit.
That's a child's argument, Moroner.

download.jpg

That's a child's argument.
It’s not. These supposed irregularities were all investigated and never found to be substantiated by any verifiable evidence.

Claiming that there were “irregularities” is a child’s argument, with Trump being the biggest chief among them.

It’s not. These supposed irregularities were all investigated and never found to be substantiated by any verifiable evidence.

Claiming that there were “irregularities” is a child’s argument, with Trump being the biggest chief among them.
You’re wrong. Try not to be such a lemming, kid.

This is a childish argument.

If Trump had actual evidence of fraud, he didn’t show it to any court.

He had a lot of flimsy claims and theories but the evidence just wasn’t there.
Incorrect. Just because you have been brainwashed to believe there were no discrepancies does not make it so.

Forum List

Back