Actor Bryan Cranston accuses Trump of being a racist

Because the United States in the past offered much more opportunities to black men and White men. I think about that phrase make America great again. are you talking about the times of slavery? . Why don’t you go back to 1965 when we had much better jobs in those era and 35% of all jobs in the country whose were unionized.

But the other point is you can go back to any time in American history .. we are arguably the most liberal country in the world during any of those times.

We should not feel bad for LGBT people and Black people in this country. But that is exactly what to many white Democrats in this country feel which is why they have Black Lives Matter signs on their car as bumper stickers. And meanwhile the leader of black entertainment television is laughing his ass off at these types of white people and rightfully so it’s a joke.

We should feel bad for homeless people in this country and they come from all racial background. Can’t think of any better way to write that
If you were gay or black would you really prefer to be back in 1965? Do you honestly feel like blacks and minorities had more freedom and opportunity in the 60s than they do today?

Seems it's a great time for overpaid African American athletes and actors in America.
Why do you think they are overpaid, aren't you a capitalist who believes in the fairness of the market?

'Breaking Bad' actor Bryan Cranston says he believes the phrase 'Make America Great Again,' used by former President Donald Trump and his followers is racist.
The actor, currently promoting the upcoming season of his show 'Your Honor' sat down with CNN on Sunday and explained his justification.
'When I see the 'Make America Great Again,' my comment is: do you accept that that could possibly be construed as a racist remark,' the actor said.
Cranston told CNN anchor Chris Wallace he believes those who use the phrase are unaware that there was never a time when America was great for African Americans

Comment:
Does Cranston think that he is original?
The Democrats/Media/Hollywood accuse the Republicans of being racist non-stop every day.
It is the main topic on CNN and MSNBC
However, the Democrat Party is the cozy home of the Klan, The Nation of Islam, BLM, Antifa, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood....... they are the Party of hate and violence.
Cranston is a racist for supporting Obama, Biden and Hillary.
Obama volunteered to work for the hate monger Louis Farrakhan.
Biden said that Klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother".
Hillary proudly said that Klansman Robert Byrd was her "mentor".
Biden said that he would not send his kids to a desegregated school, because it would be like a "racial jungle".
Hillary said that Black men are "super predators", who should be "brought to heel".
Obama said in his book that "White folk's greed runs a world in need".
Has Cranston ever condemned the Democrat Party for their Jim Crow Laws and poll tax laws?
Nowadays the Democrats are even trying to use the public schools to indoctrinate young children in BLM and Nation of Islam type of racial hatred.
Yep, Cranston is an idiot and a racist asshole.

View attachment 760923
Cranston is correct – Trump is a racist.

More questions I won't answer from my new stalker.
Piss off and goodnight.
You’re the one replying to my posts. If you don’t want to engage with me and you just want to rant from your soapbox then try not replying

If you were gay or black would you really prefer to be back in 1965? Do you honestly feel like blacks and minorities had more freedom and opportunity in the 60s than they do today?
That’s a flawed viewpoint they’re slade. What you and other Democrats fail to recognize is that we are living in the world. You see the United States is one country of the world you have to compare our country to the rest of the world. How do you think things were in Ethiopia in 1965, how are things in Saudi Arabia, China, Israel, you name it. If you call yourself liberal like I am you would recognize this.

I know for a fact that my grandfather a white man ….was trained by a black man for his job in the 1940s.

The black Tuskeegee airmen the African Americans who flew for the United States during World War II spoke very proud of the United States of America and they spoke very proudly of a president during the war years we all know who that was.

I am incredibly proud of the American past for what we have done for the world.

That’s a flawed viewpoint they’re slayed. What you and other Democrats fail to recognize is that we are living in the world. You see the United States as one country of the world you have to compare our country to the rest of the world. How do you think things were in Ethiopia in 1965, how are things in Saudi Arabia, China, Israel, you name it. If you call yourself liberal like I am you would recognize this.

I know for a fact that my grandfather a white man ….was trained by a black man for his job in the 1940s.

The black Tuskeegee airmen the African Americans who flew for the United States during World War II spoke very proud of the United States of America and they spoke very proudly of a president during the war years we all know who that was.

I am incredibly proud of the American past for what we have done for the world.
I’m proud of our country and our past as well. But that doesn’t really address whether you think a black person in todays world would feel better living in todays society or the society of the 60s…

My last two posts were statements. No questions. This makes three in a row. You just can’t win. Moron
See petro this isn’t something that can be intelligently disagreed with. It’s simple fact. Scroll up and look at my last three replies to you. No questions. All statements. So yes, you’re a moron and making false statements

Last edited:
'Breaking Bad' actor Bryan Cranston says he believes the phrase 'Make America Great Again,' used by former President Donald Trump and his followers is racist.
The actor, currently promoting the upcoming season of his show 'Your Honor' sat down with CNN on Sunday and explained his justification.
'When I see the 'Make America Great Again,' my comment is: do you accept that that could possibly be construed as a racist remark,' the actor said.
Cranston told CNN anchor Chris Wallace he believes those who use the phrase are unaware that there was never a time when America was great for African Americans

Comment:
Does Cranston think that he is original?
The Democrats/Media/Hollywood accuse the Republicans of being racist non-stop every day.
It is the main topic on CNN and MSNBC
However, the Democrat Party is the cozy home of the Klan, The Nation of Islam, BLM, Antifa, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood....... they are the Party of hate and violence.
Cranston is a racist for supporting Obama, Biden and Hillary.
Obama volunteered to work for the hate monger Louis Farrakhan.
Biden said that Klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother".
Hillary proudly said that Klansman Robert Byrd was her "mentor".
Biden said that he would not send his kids to a desegregated school, because it would be like a "racial jungle".
Hillary said that Black men are "super predators", who should be "brought to heel".
Obama said in his book that "White folk's greed runs a world in need".
Has Cranston ever condemned the Democrat Party for their Jim Crow Laws and poll tax laws?
Nowadays the Democrats are even trying to use the public schools to indoctrinate young children in BLM and Nation of Islam type of racial hatred.
Yep, Cranston is an idiot and a racist asshole.

View attachment 760923
Yeah, they get brownie points from the leftard circle jerk for saying stuff like that

They've been free to leave since 1865. Bye.

And so have you. They've been here as long as any whites. They go all the way back to the early 1600s in the Carolinas where the North American Slavery was born over who should own land.

Here is a bit of my Families history. One of my Direct Descendants was a bonded Slave but also a Doctor. He was faced with Prison, the Gallows or get on the boat. The Bonding paid for his boat fare. Meaning he was treated very well. He was bonded for 5 years. He arrived in the Carolinas in 1622 and in 1627, was awarded 160 acres to grow Tobacco. Africans were also there under bond as well and got the 160 acres after 5 years. The Cherokee were also growing tobacco as well. Each Male Child would qualify for their own 160 acres when they turned a certain age. This worked for many years. But at some point, things got very crowded. The whites started to run off the Indians and then removed the rights of the African Male Children for the 160 Acres. Those children were not citizens and slavery was started because those 160 acres needed workers and they needed to be fed. There was no voting. It was all up to the Dutch Trading Company. After the African Land Owners died off, their lands went back to the Dutch Trading Company and were parceled out to whites. As long as there were African Land Owners, the Africans Slaves and Bonded were well treated. But as time passed, many started treating them like animals.

Forum List

Back