Why No "Travon Martin" Level of Attention???

More smoke and mirrors than a fire in a brothel…

I love making you tap-dance.

Are you ready to admit that the same "outrage" and choreography from the Left is absent if the crime is committed by a black, rather than a white?

Still looking for you to show an equivalency

Maybe if the left wing was defending selfie boy 24/7 and attacking the victim you might have a point

But the kid is a criminal and will go to jail. Isn't that how society shows outrage?

I can tell by your level of upset this OP revealed exactly what you don't want revealed.

Great.

I'm upset?

You are the one with the OP whining about how "unfair" liberals are

Show us where liberals are defending selfie boy and we can be upset together

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to the story I revealed in the OP.

No wonder you're enraged....I gotcha again.

Let me explain how the media works

Selfie boy kills someone, gets arrested and goes to jail. No outrage....the system works like it is supposed to

Selfie boy kills someone and gets away with murder while the victim gets blamed.......outrage

"Let me explain how the media works."

What????

Expecting a cogent explanation from you would be like expecting Dr. Kevorkian to explain how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver.

Everyone knows you are both a congenital liar, and a long-time apologist for every iteration of Leftism.....starting with your avi.

Still looking for you to show an equivalency

Maybe if the left wing was defending selfie boy 24/7 and attacking the victim you might have a point

But the kid is a criminal and will go to jail. Isn't that how society shows outrage?

I can tell by your level of upset this OP revealed exactly what you don't want revealed.

Great.

I'm upset?

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to the story I revealed in the OP.

Selfie boy kills someone, gets arrested and goes to jail. No outrage....the system works like it is supposed to

Selfie boy kills someone and gets away with murder while the victim gets blamed.......outrage

What????

Expecting a cogent explanation from you would be like expecting Dr. Kevorkian to explain how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver.

Everyone knows you are both a congenital liar, and a long-time apologist for every iteration of Leftism.....starting with your avi.

You see...its kinda like this

The media wants ratings. The media will report on selfie boy killing someone and taking a selfie...that will get ratings for a couple of days.

"Selfie Boy is a bad person" news at 11

Now if selfie boy goes scott free you got yourself some justifiable outrage...that will get ratings for weeks

"Selfie Boy gets away with murder" news for a month

Now will you admit how childish your OP is?

Great.

I'm upset?

What????

The media wants ratings. The media will report on selfie boy killing someone and taking a selfie...that will get ratings for a couple of days.

Now if selfie boy goes scott free you got yourself some justifiable outrage...that will get ratings for weeks

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to number of stories the media produced onthe story I revealed in the OP.

Got those numbers for me???

...or are you still stampin' your feet, Rumpelstiltskin?

I'm upset?

What????

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to number of stories the media produced onthe story I revealed in the OP.

Got those numbers for me???

...or are you still stampin' your feet, Rumpelstiltskin?

Yv0e3kX.gif

Forum List

Back