Why No "Travon Martin" Level of Attention???

By now it should be self evident to anyone with a functioning brain-cell that black on white crime doesn't get nearly the attention white on black crime recieves. Why do liberals deny this?
I don't deny this. In fact I've been telling black people its getting harder and harder for us liberals to defend them. They called me a racist faggot. It was nuts. Do you know him? I told them poor people need to stop having kids they can't afford or raise properly. Hate to agree with you republican cock suckers but even a broke clock is right twice a day

I think you're talking about nutz. I never had a problem with him - to me he's always come across a level headed guy, although we may not always agree on everything.
It is because I respond in-kind. You are a cool dude, Rocko....

Sealysuckacock is nothing but a racist faggot.

Thanks bro, I think you're cool as well. I really don't know the other poster. I think on the subject of racism people have the tendency of letting their emotions get the best of them and sometimes they say things they may not mean. A few times I've allowed that to happen to myself and I regreted it later. Hopefully I've grown from that.
Yes, he is very emotional. So much that he is part she.
Jigaboo said what?

By now it should be self evident to anyone with a functioning brain-cell that black on white crime doesn't get nearly the attention white on black crime recieves. Why do liberals deny this?
I don't deny this. In fact I've been telling black people its getting harder and harder for us liberals to defend them. They called me a racist faggot. It was nuts. Do you know him? I told them poor people need to stop having kids they can't afford or raise properly. Hate to agree with you republican cock suckers but even a broke clock is right twice a day

I think you're talking about nutz. I never had a problem with him - to me he's always come across a level headed guy, although we may not always agree on everything.

Thanks bro, I think you're cool as well. I really don't know the other poster. I think on the subject of racism people have the tendency of letting their emotions get the best of them and sometimes they say things they may not mean. A few times I've allowed that to happen to myself and I regreted it later. Hopefully I've grown from that.
Nuts said he hopes I die before I'm 50 of cancer. I just said why can't I call him the n word when he calls people faggots.
I believe I said that you are a fag and will probably die of AIDS or some other STD by the time you are 50.

Your the one who got emotional you silly coon.
LOL, a dick sucker.

Your the one who got emotional you silly coon.
LOL, a dick sucker.

I would have owned a slave back then. One female. Hot.

Infraction: as you know, your use of the third word in the post is in error.
"fact not in evidence."
you keep deflecting, showing your lack of an answer.

so again, just to be nice, i'll ask - if you're upset about a lack of outrage, who do you believe people should be outraged with? if it's a lack of protests, who do you believe should be protested?

Deflecting????

You lying low-life, I have the gut to speak the truth, and you keep pretending you don't understand the import of the OP.
no i understand. you somehow think that there should be outrage over the killing, and that the lack of outrage shows some sort of racism

now, try to understand what i'm asking you - if you are expecting people to be upset, protesting, marching in the street, what is it you expect them to be upset, protesting, and marching in the street about?

see, with trayvon martin and michael brown you had the killers remain free. you had the public with the impression, right or wrong, that the police believed that because the unarmed deceased was black he did something to deserve it and the shooter should remain free.

people protested a perceived inequity in the justice system.

what would you have them protest here?
can you answer, or will you deflect and result to childish insults you are likely copying and pasting from elsewhere?

You're lying.

You know exactly the double standard on display in the level of attention this story has gotten.

Amazing the dishonesty, the obfuscation, the tortuous posts Liberals can generate when their malevolence is exposed.
who would you direct the outrage against, PC? clearly this killing has you upset, what's the institution that is the object of your ire?

Are you ready to admit that the same "outrage" and choreography from the Left is absent if the crime is committed by a black, rather than a white?

I'm outraged

How do you want to spin this?

Blacks are evil
Our youth is out of control
Psychos are on the loose

Did you question the Travon Martin or Michael Brown media circuses as "Whites are evil"?

That makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it.

You failed to answer

What spin are you looking for?

I post facts.....and that's what enrages you.
Causes you to lie, too.

Now, let's give you a vocabulary quiz.
Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

Where is any truth altered, you dope?

I see you failed to answer a simple question once again

So, riddle me this batman

Who is going to spend more time in jail, Zimmerman or the kid who took the selfie?

Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.

I infer that you were simply trying to object to the OP without a legitimate reason to do so.

Let me suggest that you don't have the breadth or depth of knowledge that would allow you to draw on the number of sources that would allow you to 'cut and paste.'

so again, just to be nice, i'll ask - if you're upset about a lack of outrage, who do you believe people should be outraged with? if it's a lack of protests, who do you believe should be protested?

Deflecting????

You lying low-life, I have the gut to speak the truth, and you keep pretending you don't understand the import of the OP.
no i understand. you somehow think that there should be outrage over the killing, and that the lack of outrage shows some sort of racism

now, try to understand what i'm asking you - if you are expecting people to be upset, protesting, marching in the street, what is it you expect them to be upset, protesting, and marching in the street about?

see, with trayvon martin and michael brown you had the killers remain free. you had the public with the impression, right or wrong, that the police believed that because the unarmed deceased was black he did something to deserve it and the shooter should remain free.

can you answer, or will you deflect and result to childish insults you are likely copying and pasting from elsewhere?

You're lying.

You know exactly the double standard on display in the level of attention this story has gotten.

Amazing the dishonesty, the obfuscation, the tortuous posts Liberals can generate when their malevolence is exposed.
who would you direct the outrage against, PC? clearly this killing has you upset, what's the institution that is the object of your ire?

Are you ready to admit that the same "outrage" and choreography from the Left is absent if the crime is committed by a black, rather than a white?
Not really? Whites are fat and lazy...

I'm outraged

How do you want to spin this?

Blacks are evil
Our youth is out of control
Psychos are on the loose

Did you question the Travon Martin or Michael Brown media circuses as "Whites are evil"?

You failed to answer

Causes you to lie, too.

Who is going to spend more time in jail, Zimmerman or the kid who took the selfie?

Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.

I infer that you were simply trying to object to the OP without a legitimate reason to do so.

Let me suggest that you don't have the breadth or depth of knowledge that would allow you to draw on the number of sources that would allow you to 'cut and paste.'

You were asked a simple question
Who will spend more time in jail, the selfie kid or George Zimmerman?

If the kid killed someone, took a selfie, was arrested and was sent to prison

What are people supposed to be outraged about?

Deflecting????

You're lying.

PC, to whom should the 'choreographed' outrage be directed in this case? The arrested, facing murder charges kid? The police?
Answer that, and you might have a leg to stand on. Right now you, as usual, have no thoughts of your own and are merely parroting someone else without really understanding.

More rightwing struggles with equivalencies

Now, if Selfie Boy had killed someone, took a picture and had the leftwing media screaming about his innocence and how the victim deserved it.....we might have an equivalency

You failed to answer

Causes you to lie, too.

More smoke and mirrors than a fire in a brothel…

I love making you tap-dance.

Deflecting????

You're lying.

PC, to whom should the 'choreographed' outrage be directed in this case? The arrested, facing murder charges kid? The police?
Answer that, and you might have a leg to stand on. Right now you, as usual, have no thoughts of your own and are merely parroting someone else without really understanding.

Are you prepared to confess to the plagiarism of spitting out whatever the DNC, MSNVC, the NYTimes, etc., tell you to?

You failed to answer

Causes you to lie, too.

Still looking for you to show an equivalency

Maybe if the left wing was defending selfie boy 24/7 and attacking the victim you might have a point

But the kid is a criminal and will go to jail. Isn't that how society shows outrage?

Causes you to lie, too.

Maybe if the left wing was defending selfie boy 24/7 and attacking the victim you might have a point

But the kid is a criminal and will go to jail. Isn't that how society shows outrage?

I can tell by your level of upset this OP revealed exactly what you don't want revealed.

Great.

I can tell by your level of upset this OP revealed exactly what you don't want revealed.

Great.

I'm upset?

You are the one with the OP whining about how "unfair" liberals are

Show us where liberals are defending selfie boy and we can be upset together

Great.

I'm upset?

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to the story I revealed in the OP.

No wonder you're enraged....I gotcha again.

Great.

I'm upset?

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to the story I revealed in the OP.

Let me explain how the media works

Selfie boy kills someone, gets arrested and goes to jail. No outrage....the system works like it is supposed to

Selfie boy kills someone and gets away with murder while the victim gets blamed.......outrage

Great.

I'm upset?

you want to compare stories where the known killer goes to jail and faces charges to ones where they walk?

do you really think that peope were outraged in the martin and brown killings just because someone died?

Great.

I'm upset?

you want to compare stories where the known killer goes to jail and faces charges to ones where they walk?

do you really think that peope were outraged in the martin and brown killings just because someone died?

Tally up the number of stories your masters in the media trumpeted about the thugs Michael Brown, and Travon Martin.....then compare it to number of stories the media produced onthe story I revealed in the OP.

Shall I wait?

Forum List

Back