Why no Durham indictments before election?

Even shorter answer. Because in order to do so, Barr and Durham will have to manufacture evidence in order make any indictments stick. A line that neither will cross. THAT would be abuse of power.
All you've got is an IG report nitpicking about FISA warrant, and a whole lot of right wing outrage over what is amounting to less than nothing.
View attachment 399830

View attachment 399831

So, nothing but memes? Typical. You just wait by that campfire for Durham's report. You and your friends can toast marshmallows and drink hot chocolate while chanting, "any..day..now..!" :)
Lying on FISA warrants isn't "nitpicking" you bloody stooge.

I can remember way back when disingenuous lefty fruitcakes like you would rightly screech to high heaven about such felonious police state abuses of civil liberties.

It was a nitpicking document released about the "process". Not the actual reasons for the warrants being issued. There were no lies.
You're bitchy because the subject (that you wholeheartedly support) of those warrants is corrupt and dirty. That's on the guy you support.
Not the law enforcement individuals.
You are a total moron....Committing perjury to obtain warrants isn't a "process" crime....It's a fucking felony.

And I loathe FISA, NSA spying, the Patriot Act, and the whole spook state as much today as ever.

Disingenuous dickweeds like you are only "civil libertarians" when the wind blows the right way.
Correction: the left way.

Even shorter answer. Because in order to do so, Barr and Durham will have to manufacture evidence in order make any indictments stick. A line that neither will cross. THAT would be abuse of power.
All you've got is an IG report nitpicking about FISA warrant, and a whole lot of right wing outrage over what is amounting to less than nothing.

n.Pelosi and the libs crossed that line numerous times in their faux witch hunts. Didn't seem to be a problem with you then.

n.Pelosi and the libs crossed that line numerous times in their faux witch hunts. Didn't seem to be a problem with you then.

In your opinion. The Ukraine call was a clear attempt to leverage a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent...then lying and trying to cover it up.
All legitimate reasons for impeachment. And as I recall, Jeff Sessions recused himself and Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Remind me who those two gentlemen
work(ed) for? Refresh my memory, when did Nancy Pelosi bring impeachment proceedings for the Mueller report again?....crickets??

Again, you wouldn't have your knickers in twist if the guy you supported was above board. But he's an incompetent, corrupt narcissist. And that's what really pisses you off. :)

In your opinion. The Ukraine call was a clear attempt to leverage a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent...then lying and trying to cover it up.
All legitimate reasons for impeachment. And as I recall, Jeff Sessions recused himself and Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Remind me who those two gentlemen
work(ed) for? Refresh my memory, when did Nancy Pelosi bring impeachment proceedings for the Mueller report again?....crickets??

Again, you wouldn't have your knickers in twist if the guy you supported was above board. But he's an incompetent, corrupt narcissist. And that's what really pisses you off. :)

Whistleblower was third hand information. Thats not legitimate. But then again, the emotional feely libs get all tickled over a fly. Doesn't piss me off. Im under no illusion that he's some type of savior.

IMO, he and Barr are hedging their bets in case Biden wins.

The depths of cowardice.

This, and the fact more people should have been put on these matters; especially since this coup of a duly elected President is at least 5x more injurious to our Union than Watergate ever was!!!

If there is a near absence of accountability, then our Republic has truly morphed into a political Banana Republic state, WITH NO TURNING BACK!

Whistleblower was third hand information. Thats not legitimate. But then again, the emotional feely libs get all tickled over a fly. Doesn't piss me off. Im under no illusion that he's some type of savior.

Not the point. The phone call was transcripted word for word. Right there in black and white. A perfectly impeachable offense. And I believe that coward Bolton sent his aide straight away to the WH counsel's office after the phone call.

I think the fly is pissing you righties off more. Mostly because you can dish it out but you can't take it. It was funny. You have no issue with thousands of memes, gifs, and YouTube vids making fun of lefties. But a fly lands on the VP's
head for 2 minutes and you lose your shit when people make fun of it.

There's been a bit of a rumor that Durham is actually a Deep Stater. I remember when Comey and Mueller were crowed about for their "integrity". Perhaps Durham is just one of the swamp pack.

Could be.
The last I heard they were expanding the probe so they couldnt release it yet.
The deep state is stonewalling. Trump declassified all of the documents years ago and they are processing FOIA requests as slow as possible. None of the high salaried career officials want those damning documents threatening their bloated salaries.

Not the point. The phone call was transcripted word for word. Right there in black and white. A perfectly impeachable offense. And I believe that coward Bolton sent his aide straight away to the WH counsel's office after the phone call.

I think the fly is pissing you righties off more. Mostly because you can dish it out but you can't take it. It was funny. You have no issue with thousands of memes, gifs, and YouTube vids making fun of lefties. But a fly lands on the VP's
head for 2 minutes and you lose your shit when people make fun of it.

Not at all but it does translate to a key talking point for the dems since pence used her as a floor mop.

But Barr and Durham are not doing what the Dems did. If they were, we'd see indictments by now or at least a narrative that reports the abuses of office that were done by some in the Obama administration, perhaps even implicating Obama himself and also Biden. But they're not doing that, won't do it before election day and Trump doesn't like it.
Uh, Barr has been doing this exact thing since he became AG. Ratcliffe is trying to do the same thing with his little declassification.

It was a nitpicking document released about the "process". Not the actual reasons for the warrants being issued.

I guess driving a getaway car in an armed robbery is also just about the "process" too.

Yes, the actual reasons as you call them were proven to be no reasons at all after many millions of dollars spent. Obviously somebody thought those reasons weren't good enough to have a warrant issued, which is why the FISA warrant was doctored in the first place. They were just hoping that all the snooping they would be able to do with the warrant would uncover something...it didn't either.

Forum List

Back