Unlike BLM,ANTIFA and ALL Democrats, open minded people don't blame ALL cops or all postal workers for a few...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How many times have we heard from BLM,Antifa,et.al. after a criminal resisted arrests and was shot..."all cops are bad". "Disband the cops"! Again taking the extremely small exceptions and making it the rule?
WELL I for one want the POST OFFICE banned because of this:... ONE BAD employee means they are ALL BAD!!! RIGHT???
If all cops are bad because of the exceptions according to BLM,Antifa... then all postal workers are bad!
"CARRIERS DON'T COUNT" should be the chant!
Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 3.59.00 PM.png

How many times have we heard from BLM,Antifa,et.al. after a criminal resisted arrests and was shot..."all cops are bad". "Disband the cops"! Again taking the extremely small exceptions and making it the rule?
WELL I for one want the POST OFFICE banned because of this:... ONE BAD employee means they are ALL BAD!!! RIGHT???
If all cops are bad because of the exceptions according to BLM,Antifa... then all postal workers are bad!
View attachment 399829

So these were just ballots? Not actual ballots that had been marked (votes), sealed, and then sent back to be counted?

View attachment 399829

So these were just ballots? Not actual ballots that had been marked (votes), sealed, and then sent back to be counted?
A U.S. Postal Service (USPS) mail carrier from Hudson County was arrested today for discarding mail, including 99 general election ballots sent from the County Board of Elections and intended to be delivered to West Orange residents, from his assigned routes in Orange and West Orange, U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito announced.

View attachment 399829

Damn, the apologists are quick to appear.

View attachment 399829

Nope. Looks like somebody dumped ballots to be delivered to residents. Looks like the criminal was caught.
No actual votes were dumped. Therefore, your right wing excuse to rant against mail in voting is null.

View attachment 399829

Nope. Looks like somebody dumped ballots to be delivered to residents. Looks like the criminal was caught.
No actual votes were dumped. Therefore, your right wing excuse to rant against mail in voting is null.

Yeah because obviously, there is no problem in people not getting their ballots at all.

View attachment 399829

Yeah because obviously, there is no problem in people not getting their ballots at all.

And I'm sure they'll be getting new ones. Again, while this upsetting, New Jersey residents can request a mail in ballot up to 7 days before the election. As long as it is postmarked by November 3rd, it counts.

View attachment 399829

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

View attachment 399829
from what i understand he had been working there a month or so....he was probably one of the temps they hired and couldnt do the job in the amount of time he was allowed so he dumped the mail.....when i was still working is when they started this bullshit program....they are hired for 3 months at a low rate of pay then they are gone...many of them quit after a week....

View attachment 399829

^^^ I believe these are the words of a frustrated, brainwashed political extremist. Sorry dude. You're a cartoon character at this point. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 399829

^^^ I believe these are the words of a frustrated, brainwashed political extremist. Sorry dude. You're a cartoon character at this point. :auiqs.jpg:
Really? I guess you are uninformed as to the concept of "sarcasm".

View attachment 399829
from what i understand he had been working there a month or so....he was probably one of the temps they hired and couldnt do the job in the amount of time he was allowed so he dumped the mail.....when i was still working is when they started this bullshit program....they are hired for 3 months at a low rate of pay then they are gone...many of them quit after a week....
I recognize your expertise and your observation. I hope you understand I was being very sarcastic regarding ALL postal workers are bad and how I was using the really ignorant BLM,Antifa,etc. people that think because a true handful of cops have enough of these criminal idiots that resist a simple order. In case you haven't seen this and I'm positive that some of these people DEFINITELY have never heard this from the BIASED MSM!
Who is Jarrett Maupin?
The Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant
Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Once you watch this video please be open-minded that I like a growing number of people are concerned that due primarily to the FACT that most of the young black men that are not "complying" as Reverend Maupin observed as to why these young black men are resisting!

View attachment 399829
The title of your thread pretty much indicates you do not number among the “open minded”.

View attachment 399829
The title of your thread pretty much indicates you do not number among the “open minded”.
Would you be surprised if I told you I was a BLACK cisgender, pending transition as I'm non-binary inclinator and ask you to
"Ask. Listen. Respect"

View attachment 399829
Would you be surprised if I told you I was a BLACK cisgender, pending transition as I'm non-binary inclinator and ask you to
"Ask. Listen. Respect"
No.

But then again, I noted your “and ALL Democrats” bit which pretty much made a lie of open mindedness.

View attachment 399829

And I'm sure they'll be getting new ones. Again, while this upsetting, New Jersey residents can request a mail in ballot up to 7 days before the election. As long as it is postmarked by November 3rd, it counts.
I'm sure you are 100% correct.
But the point of this was SARCASM! I was hopefully sharing the idiocy of BLM,Antifa,et.al. including most Democrats who believe all cops are bad!
Believe that when you call because someone is pounding at your door, a social worker should respond! I kid you not!
We Can’t Just Replace Cops With Social Workers
Many proposing this have good intentions, but actual social workers ought to know better.

View attachment 399829

Forgot all about postal workers shooting up their work-places...defund the fricken post office.

View attachment 399829

Forgot all about postal workers shooting up their work-places...defund the fricken post office.
if you ever had to experience some of the supervisors and postmasters out there you may understand why they have happened.....

View attachment 399829

if you ever had to experience some of the supervisors and postmasters out there you may understand why they have happened.....

Great, so defunding will work wonders.

Forum List

Back