Why Left Wingers HATE the Electoral College !!!

daveman belongs to a small minority on the far, far beyond-the-moon right, judge his cred by that.

No, he doesn't. He's just a troll who enjoys zinging people with one-liners. I've yet to see him post anything of real substance, but I don't get the impression he's one of the way-out-there crowd.

Along with wishing the 17th amendment was repealed, Conservatives LOVE the Electoral College.

Seems they don't want democracy ANYWHERE near the United States of America.
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat.

Along with wishing the 17th amendment was repealed, Conservatives LOVE the Electoral College.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat.

tumblr_lk521ns4Qy1qagyvoo1_500.jpg

No need to explain. They're Jews. That's what "neocon" means to leftists these days.

What the shit psychobabble are you prattling on about? They're Jews? What?

'Neocon': Slang for 'Jew'? - Joel Mowbray - Townhall Conservative

How Neoconservatives Conquered Washington – and Launched a War, by Michael Lind

What the fuck man? You actually believe that stupid shit?

You're hopeless. Slang for Jew? :laugh: Being Jewish isn't a bad thing, moron! Why would it be slang for Jew? Liberals aren't the ones with a history of anti-semitism. It's those damned ultra conservative white power christian types.

How somebody can hear neocon, and think it means Jew in a derogatory way... is beyond me.

Educate yourself, neanderthal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Last edited:
Being Jewish isn't a bad thing

Really? ask a muslim. Or ask a Russian Jew on how well they were treated in zee old country workers paradises of Russia and Europe.

you are correct of course. It's too bad there are large contingents of people who disagree violently with you.

daveman belongs to a small minority on the far, far beyond-the-moon right, judge his cred by that.

No, he doesn't. He's just a troll who enjoys zinging people with one-liners. I've yet to see him post anything of real substance, but I don't get the impression he's one of the way-out-there crowd.
And of course, your definition of "real substance" is "anything that agrees with my vastly overblown opinion of my own intelligence and importance".

Oddly enough, I feel no obligation to post to suit pompous stuffed shirts, no matter how much they pout and stamp their feet.

What the fuck man? You actually believe that stupid shit?

You're hopeless. Slang for Jew? :laugh: Being Jewish isn't a bad thing, moron! Why would it be slang for Jew? Liberals aren't the ones with a history of anti-semitism. It's those damned ultra conservative white power christian types.

How somebody can hear neocon, and think it means Jew in a derogatory way... is beyond me.

Educate yourself, neanderthal.

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look, kid, it's not my fault you simply haven't been paying attention.

Oh, and this particular nugget: "Liberals aren't the ones with a history of anti-semitism" is bullshit.

A Western Heart: Leftist hate speech against Jews again

Confronting Jew Hatred on Daily Kos: Propaganda and the Flotilla | NewsReal Blog

Left Madness: Racism, Jew-Hatred, 911 Truthers and Anti-American Incitement - Atlas Shrugs

What rational person supports democracy? Why would anyone want to be ruled by the bottom 51% of the electorate?

A Layman's Look at the Communist Manifesto
http://lewrockwell.com/orig/keller5.html

by John Keller

The other gem in chapter two immediately follows the observation that the proletariat must first seize control of "political supremacy". Once that is accomplished, well, Marx and Engels say it best: "The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…" The Democrats, like the Communists, realize that by dividing people into groups, all with a chip on their shoulder against the oppressor, they can vote themselves chunks of the oppressors’ property. "

And of course, your definition of "real substance" is "anything that agrees with my vastly overblown opinion of my own intelligence and importance".

Oddly enough, I feel no obligation to post to suit pompous stuffed shirts, no matter how much they pout and stamp their feet.

Obviously enough, little teapot, you can only pout and spout, because you can't support your positions.

What rational person supports democracy? Why would anyone want to be ruled by the bottom 51% of the electorate?

A Layman's Look at the Communist Manifesto
http://lewrockwell.com/orig/keller5.html

by John Keller

The other gem in chapter two immediately follows the observation that the proletariat must first seize control of "political supremacy". Once that is accomplished, well, Marx and Engels say it best: "The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…" The Democrats, like the Communists, realize that by dividing people into groups, all with a chip on their shoulder against the oppressor, they can vote themselves chunks of the oppressors’ property. " .

Hmmm . . . thesis with assertive conclusion but no factual evidence. Typical of libertarian and far right wacks.

Obviously enough, little teapot, you can only pout and spout, because you can't support your positions.
That's especially ironic, coming from Jake "You must believe it because I say so!" Starkey. :lol:

daveman spouts and pouts along, like the Little Train Who Couldn't ever offer factual evidence to carry a point. :lol:

So you are cool with TMN? Yeah, judged by the company you keep.

If ever daveman ever makes an assertion with evidence then I can argue with him.

But, although the affirmative is his duty, he never has done so.

Thus, daveman continues as the little Teapot who loves to Spout and Pout. :lol:

If ever daveman ever makes an assertion with evidence then I can argue with him.

Gasp. Fakey's lying. Again.

Here are some assertions with evidence:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...hate-the-electoral-college-7.html#post4800148

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...en-obama-mentioned-goin-to-2.html#post4796756

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...when-obama-mentioned-goin-to.html#post4796642

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...rt-martial-in-wikileaks-case.html#post4786257

Tell some more lies, Fakey. It's all you can do.

Hey blowhard,, yes you.....

You dont have a leg to stand on and the merit of your reply has even less given your individual track record.

Hey blowhard,, yes you.....

You dont have a leg to stand on and the merit of your reply has even less given your individual track record.
Like all leftists, Fakey believes his opinions define realty.

Forum List

Back