Why Left Wingers HATE the Electoral College !!!

If ever daveman ever makes an assertion with evidence then I can argue with him.

But, although the affirmative is his duty, he never has done so.

Thus, daveman continues as the little Teapot who loves to Spout and Pout. :lol:

Hey blowhard,, yes you.....

You dont have a leg to stand on and the merit of your reply has even less given your individual track record.
Like all leftists, Fakey believes his opinions define realty.

With him talking that trash, I need to remind him he is one of the biggest pussies on the board in direct relation to his complaint.

No, he doesn't. He's just a troll who enjoys zinging people with one-liners. I've yet to see him post anything of real substance, but I don't get the impression he's one of the way-out-there crowd.
And of course, your definition of "real substance" is "anything that agrees with my vastly overblown opinion of my own intelligence and importance".

Oddly enough, I feel no obligation to post to suit pompous stuffed shirts, no matter how much they pout and stamp their feet.

Obviously enough, little teapot, you can only pout and spout, because you can't support your positions.
Only an unintelligent dipshit would argue an irrational person's point of view....Yours.

Hey blowhard,, yes you.....

You dont have a leg to stand on and the merit of your reply has even less given your individual track record.
Like all leftists, Fakey believes his opinions define realty.

With him talking that trash, I need to remind him he is one of the biggest pussies on the board in direct relation to his complaint.
Uh oh, now you've done it. Fakey will make unsubstantiated claims about you next. :lol:

daveman spouts and pouts along, like the Little Train Who Couldn't ever offer factual evidence to carry a point. :lol:
Oh, look -- another claim from Jake that he expects us to accept simply because he says it.

Kid, every time you post, you prove my points about you.

and he's trying to steal my line about Dotcom and 'the little poster that couldn't.' LOL!

daveman spouts and pouts along, like the Little Train Who Couldn't ever offer factual evidence to carry a point. :lol:
Oh, look -- another claim from Jake that he expects us to accept simply because he says it.

and he's trying to steal my line about Dotcom and 'the little poster that couldn't.' LOL!
It's in his M.O...but now we all know of it...and will call him on it. :doubt:

Fakey's not nearly as bright as he wants to believe. But then, he's a leftist. They're a rather stupid lot.

Fakey's not nearly as bright as he wants to believe. But then, he's a leftist. They're a rather stupid lot.

Oh but he claims he is NOT a lefty. If he isn't, he is then an insufferable fence sitter.
They are worse than libs.
A moderate is a person frightened by their liberalism

Oh but he claims he is NOT a lefty. If he isn't, he is then an insufferable fence sitter.
...or who thinks he can hide it.

They never can.

No real Republican is concerned with the jabberings of far horizon reactionaries like those above. They, like parrots, offer only squawks and shit for the ground.

Keep jabbering, little far righty birds (and TeaPots and Little Engines Who Couldn't). :lol: You will vote for Romney if you have any slight hope of having any influence on majority politics.

Along with wishing the 17th amendment was repealed, Conservatives LOVE the Electoral College.

Seems they don't want democracy ANYWHERE near the United States of America.

You are a republic

What school did you go to? :lol: odds are public because you can't even recognize the basic facts of history with America.

You are not a democracy.

:eusa_angel:

Along with wishing the 17th amendment was repealed, Conservatives LOVE the Electoral College.

Seems they don't want democracy ANYWHERE near the United States of America.

You are a republic

What school did you go to? :lol: odds are public because you can't even recognize the basic facts of history with America.

You are not a democracy.

:eusa_angel:
and thank God for it.

Can I add to your most bang on the money evaluation? A moderate is someone who sits there and goes "I don't understand mustard base".

"Honey can you pass me the Kraft?" It's the person who really would accept "hope and change" all in this nice little package. Just give me easy is a moderate. Stand for nothing.
Grasp on to cliches.

At least when I was left wing I never ever tried to portray myself as a moderate. I was left and proud of it at the time.

Moderates are fools and piss me clean off. McCain is the perfect example.
And he thinks he's power tripping every time he opens his mouth. And worse yet he thinks he rules.

No real Republican is concerned with the jabberings of far horizon reactionaries like those above. They, like parrots, offer only squawks and shit for the ground.

Keep jabbering, little far righty birds (and TeaPots and Little Engines Who Couldn't). :lol: You will vote for Romney if you have any slight hope of having any influence on majority politics.

Dude..We are mainstream conservatives.
Only frightened reactionary non thinking lefties like you spout such nonsense.
Once again, you take a page right out of the lib playbook.
Page 3,402....1. Accuse others of doing what you do, then make them defend their actions.

Can I add to your most bang on the money evaluation? A moderate is someone who sits there and goes "I don't understand mustard base".

"Honey can you pass me the Kraft?" It's the person who really would accept "hope and change" all in this nice little package. Just give me easy is a moderate. Stand for nothing.
Grasp on to cliches.

At least when I was left wing I never ever tried to portray myself as a moderate. I was left and proud of it at the time.

Moderates are fools and piss me clean off. McCain is the perfect example.
And he thinks he's power tripping every time he opens his mouth. And worse yet he thinks he rules.
"Can I add to your most bang on the money evaluation?".....You may indeed!

I'd put a Grey or an Amazon up against Pelosi, Reid or Idiot in Chief any day.

:lol:

Don't denigrate the bird world.

The Founders knew EXACTLY what they were doing by having the electoral college SPECIFICALLY so that citizens in sparsely states would have a voice.

Again, how does she not seem to know that?

Is it possible to speak s-l-o-w-l-y in cyberspace.
Say this to yourself slowly and you might get it.

She does know it, she just disagrees with it.

You folk put too much stock in 200+ year old dead guys...

frank's not very bright. and i think he forgets that there weren't 50 states when the founders were doing their thing. I think he also forgets what was intended for an agrarian society of white, male, landed gentry, doesn't necessarily work for today.

Or maybe he's just too dumb to understand that if NY has 29 electoral votes that represent X number of people and North Dakota has 3 electoral votes that represent X-20 people per electoral vote, that North Dakota voters, as individuals, have more power.

Or he's a compulsive liar.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Actually, the electoral college was also put into place as votes were difficult to transport from small town, to larger town to state capitol, to the US capital. The nation had no mass transit back then. Nor cars, and horses were not owned by all.

.........contained only 4,000,000 people spread up and down a thousand miles of Atlantic seaboard barely connected by transportation or communication (so that national campaigns were impractical even if they had been thought desirable)

Forum List

Back