Why JFK Was Deemed a Threat to National Security

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Why JFK Was Deemed a Threat to National Security

16 Jun 2023 ~~ By Jacob G. Hornberger

Three days ago — June 10 — was the 60th anniversary of President Kennedy’s Peace Speech at American University. Reading or listening to the speech today, it is not difficult to see why the U.S. national-security establishment deemed Kennedy to be a grave threat to national security, just as it did with certain foreign leaders, such as Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh of Iran, Congo leader Patrice Lumumba, Guatemalan President Jacobo Arbenz and, later, President Salvador Allende of Chile.
For some 150 years, the federal government had been a limited-government republic. After World War II, however, the federal government was converted to a national-security state.
The difference was day and night.
With a limited-government republic, there was openness and transparency in governmental operations. Moreover, there was only a relatively small, basic military force. No Pentagon, no vast military-industrial complex, no CIA, no NSA, and no empire of foreign military bases. Governmental powers were limited and tightly constrained. No power to assassinate, kidnap, torture, or indefinitely detain people. No power to initiate coups or regime-change operations in foreign countries. No power of mass secret surveillance.
With a national-security state, dark-side secrecy became everything. “National security” became the two most important words in the American political lexicon. A large, permanent military establishment, along with the CIA and the NSA, came into existence. This vast national-security establishment vested itself with omnipotent, totalitarian-like powers, including assassination, torture, coups, secret surveillance, kidnapping, and indefinite detention. It established a vast empire of military bases, both foreign and domestic, and initiated a program of regime change in foreign nations. Foreign wars in faraway lands, such as Korea and Vietnam, became the norm.
~Snip~
Kennedy knew the danger that he faced in the war between him and the national-security establishment for the future direction of America. He had listened to President Eisenhower’s Farewell Address, when Ike warned the American people of the dangers that the national-security state apparatus posed to the rights and liberties of the American people and to America’s democratic processes.
The war between President Kennedy and the national-security establishment came to an end on November 22, 1963. And Americans have been paying the price for that “victory” ever since.

See:
An Encounter with Evil: The Abraham Zapruder Story by Jacob Hornberger

JFK’s War with the National-Security Establishment by Douglas Horne

The Kennedy Autopsy by Jacob Hornberger

The Kennedy Autopsy 2 by Jacob Hornberger

Commentary:
Had Kennedy lived, we’d be living in a totally different society today, one characterized by a limited-government republic rather than a national-security state — one without the militarism, forever wars, conflicts, hostilities, crises, chaos, coups, assassinations, torture, and indefinite detention that have become regular and permanent features of American life.

"Threat" to national security...

Which nation?

This one.... Let's do it again... with Traitor Joe...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

I call it “the Borg.”

OIP.UCPKgJ0NU_nk5vgF99LVYQHaEa

OIP.q7fCIFgomyLeMEeIlIeFAQHaD4

America is run by a Monopoly, and JFK saw it coming a long time ago. He had the foresight to see it and the courage to attempt to stop it. So he, like Trump, had to be stopped in his tracks.

Last edited:
I have varied in my opinion of this event ever the last 35 years or so of really being conscious of the gravity of the matter.

From all the shit I saw on TV at first, of course I believed in a deep plot among sinister agents. Being a liberal teen ager it was easy to convince me GHWB was the grassy knoll shooter, and that LBJ told him to stand there. As my head was freed from my ass and I had to work for a living by 18 liberalism was beginning to wear off and I actually believed it was a good thing he was bumped off so we could kill commies. Had I been fully educated in history at the time and not publicly, I'd have known the chi-coms invaded vietnam a few years after we left and got their asses kicked. I'd have known about Laos and the Khmer Rouge, the "great" leap into mass graves, stalin's purges... Basically if commies are left alone or contained they'll consume each other and collapse by themselves. Problem is they take shit loads of innocent people with them.

After learning about all that I figured it's easier to just contain it by being cool with all the other countries and letting the bed wetters continue to eat each other. The rest of the world can watch and reject the same dumbassery. Instead we did a whole bunch of evil shit we thought only other countries do, and didn't know because "national security" ensured we are mushrooms.

One can only imagine what would have happened if the media scrutinized the JFK administration the way they look at republican administrations but it was always "Camelot" no matter what happened. How could a president get away with appointing his own brother as A.G.? JFK could have and some would say should have been impeached for using the CIA to organize , train and equip an illegal invasion army. JFK lost his nerve when the Bay of Pigs invasion didn't go well and the media conveniently forgot about it.

Was he really?
Who can know for sure why he was killed? I can't say I'm certain there's more to it than some bed wetter named Oswald accomplished a sinister goal as a lone leftist nutbag.

Can anyone say for certain Teddy Roosevelt didn't orchestrate the elimination of Mckinley?

That said as incorrigible as the people who have persecuted Trump are, it's starting too seem even more plausible that LBJ worked with criminal sociopaths in the GOP to ensure the violent transition of power would never be fully exposed.

The only thing they have not done to Trump is shoot at him, but I wonder if he doesn't supplement his SS detail with private guns.

Lord knows I would.

Who can know for sure why he was killed? I can't say I'm certain there's more to it than some bed wetter named Oswald accomplished a sinister goal as a lone leftist nutbag.

Can anyone say for certain Teddy Roosevelt didn't orchestrate the elimination of Mckinley?

That said as incorrigible as the people who have persecuted Trump are, it's starting too seem even more plausible that LBJ worked with criminal sociopaths in the GOP to ensure the violent transition of power would never be fully exposed.

The only thing they have not done to Trump is shoot at him, but I wonder if he doesn't supplement his SS detail with private guns.

Lord knows I would.

Trump learned from JFKS mistake,he does not use the secret service.what the MSM media is NOT reporting is there HAS been several assassination attempts on his life they have failed though because trump is always one step ahead of them. Trump has beniffited living in the internet age so he is always one step ahead of the elites attempts to kill him.

the CIA killed kennedy for two reasons.ONE he was going to pull out of vietnam.TWO he was going to abolish the federal reserve, for five months our money was backed by silver when he signed an executive order in april that year,after the assassination johnson put a stop to the printing of the united states notes that were being issued back then.

this was suppressed from the public for over 3 decades so they could only speculate till some documents were released in the 90's that he was indeed going to pull out of vietnam completely by 1965. there were very few war casualtys under kennedy. when LBJ got into office he not only stopped the printing of united states notes he reversed kennedys vietnam policy with an executive order. it was both johnson and his pal nixon that were mass murderers of 58,000 Americans. the vietnam war never would have happened had kennedy lived.

This is SPECIAL EPISODE 1 of Father’s Day’s ‘Breaking News & Situation Report’ for Sunday, June 18, 2023, Patriots – and once you watch it, you’ll want to watch EVERY EPISODE! The Deep State will stop at NOTHING to take WE THE PEOPLE and TRUMP out – and they want to wipe us ALL out – AT THE SAME TIME! These are just SOME of the MEGA MAGA BOMBSHELLS that drop in this EPIC ADVENTURE:
➡️ Our Country Was OVERTHROWN When They ASSASSINATED JFK!

Lord knows I would.

Does any bed wetter think TR orchestrated hos own attempted assassination? JFK was flawed in many ways and the CIA was out of control. Oswald was a traitor who was welcomed back into the U.S. in the coldest part of the cold war with his KGB bride.

This is SPECIAL EPISODE 1 of Father’s Day’s ‘Breaking News & Situation Report’ for Sunday, June 18, 2023, Patriots – and once you watch it, you’ll want to watch EVERY EPISODE! The Deep State will stop at NOTHING to take WE THE PEOPLE and TRUMP out – and they want to wipe us ALL out – AT THE SAME TIME! These are just SOME of the MEGA MAGA BOMBSHELLS that drop in this EPIC ADVENTURE:
➡️ Our Country Was OVERTHROWN When They ASSASSINATED JFK!
Don't Associate Trump With That Loose-Cannon Fraternity Bully JFK

A threat? No. We need his ability to clearly state what our policy should be. This is his speech on Peace. It last close to half an hour but is worth it. I am not sure if he wrote his own speeches but if not his speech writers earned their pay.

I call it “the Borg.”

OIP.UCPKgJ0NU_nk5vgF99LVYQHaEa

OIP.q7fCIFgomyLeMEeIlIeFAQHaD4

America is run by a Monopoly, and JFK saw it coming a long time ago. He had the foresight to see it and the courage to attempt to stop it. So he, like Trump, had to be stopped in his tracks.
Indeed,like you said so well,like trump he was a threat to the deep state.something you don’t hear from the media is there have been over forty five assassination attempts on trump but because we live in a day and age of advanced technology,he has always remained one step ahead of them.

JFK was a threat for several reasons, first his addiction to drugs, painkillers, steroids, antibiotics and at one time JFK was on as many as a dozen drugs at a time, he had Addison's disease, prostatitis, osteoporosis, and colitis. Drug interactions made him unpredictable; his emotions were all over the board. He had numerous affairs, Judith Exner who was an informant to Chicago mob boss Sam Giancana. Also, spy Inga Arvad, Ellen Rometsch a woman that had ties to Germany.
His assassination plots against Castro, very dangerous. He created the Cuban missile crisis by moving missiles into Italy and Turkey, that in turn move missiles to Cuba.

The legend of JFK was immortalized by his death.

TWO he was going to abolish the federal reserve, for five months our money was backed by silver when he signed an executive order in April that year,

He gave them the power to issue $1 and $5 FRNs, he wasn't going to abolish it.
The silver standard was going away.

Forum List

Back