Why JFK Was Deemed a Threat to National Security

The “libertarian” OP link comes to you thanks to funding from the Koch Brothers and other billionaires. The writer is a hack, founder of the “Future of Freedom Foundation” — which actually advocates “Open Borders” and an end to Social Security. His portrayal of JFK is skewed and self-serving rightwing propaganda, claiming the “Camelot” legacy for the radical right.

Yes, I believe JFK was probably assassinated as part of a conspiracy. The assassins were possibly, even probably, connected to a faction of the CIA or similar types who hated and distrusted the Kennedy family’s Eastern elite “liberal” views on dealing with the Soviets and the nuclear threat, race issues, etc.

JFK’s “Peace Speech” is worth listening to, but hardly proof that he would have vetoed expansion of our Vietnam intervention. The hostility to JFK and his brother may have combined rightwing Bircher-like fears about their policies toward the Soviet Union with fears about how the Kennedy family would support desegregation and Civil Rights, which was still then seen by many as pushed by liberal / communist agitators.

JFK’s assassination also might have had more particular roots, for example arisen simply from criminal and roque CIA assets furious at his supposed “betrayal” of the Bay of Pigs invasion, in particular his having vetoed U.S. air attacks and direct intervention to save the Cuban exile / CIA adventure. WE REALLY DON’T KNOW.

I think both “Establishment” and widespread “Liberal” hostility to the demagogic, narcissistic megalomaniac Donald Trump has wider and very different roots. Trump’s conduct and political actions in no way resemble Kennedy’s.

Last edited:
I have heard from some very reliable sources that Ray Epps was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

The “libertarian” OP link comes to you thanks to funding from the Koch Brothers and other billionaires. The writer is a hack, founder of the “Future of Freedom Foundation” — which actually advocates “Open Borders” and an end to Social Security. His portrayal of JFK is skewed and self-serving rightwing propaganda, claiming the “Camelot” legacy for the radical right.

Yes, I believe JFK was probably assassinated as part of a conspiracy. The assassins were possibly, even probably, connected to a faction of the CIA or similar types who hated and distrusted the Kennedy family’s Eastern elite “liberal” views on dealing with the Soviets and the nuclear threat, race issues, etc.

JFK’s “Peace Speech” is worth listening to, but hardly proof that he would have vetoed expansion of our Vietnam intervention. The hostility to JFK and his brother may have combined rightwing Bircher-like fears about their policies toward the Soviet Union with fears about how the Kennedy family would support desegregation and Civil Rights, which was still then seen by many as pushed by liberal / communist agitators.

JFK’s assassination also might have had more particular roots, for example arisen simply from criminal and roque CIA assets furious at his supposed “betrayal” of the Bay of Pigs invasion, in particular his having vetoed U.S. air attacks and direct intervention to save the Cuban exile / CIA adventure. WE REALLY DON’T KNOW.

I think both “Establishment” and widespread “Liberal” hostility to the demagogic, narcissistic megalomaniac Donald Trump has wider and very different roots. Trump’s conduct and political actions in no way resemble Kennedy’s.
that fff site, seems to be anti-american

is there anybody out there offering good criticism of the creator of the site

Forum List

Back