Why Jesus Cried "My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me"

Considering my faith teaches the Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and I have a relationship with each, I not only have NOT lost my mind but I also haven't desecrated anything.

Who do you think you are fooling? Your own words and so called faith desecrate the teachings of Moses the Law and all the prophets including Jesus himself.

"Therefore if anyone sets aside even the least of the laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven." (Jesus H. Christ!)

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "least" see Genesis 3:14
I have no desire to learn what you think my faith teaches. You make up shit as you go along. You are literally against belief in God. Your only desire is to add confusion. You don't even believe in God. You are a fake.

Pssst! I am not telling you or anyone what I think your church teaches. I am responding to what you say your church teaches about a trinity, pointing out what is actually written in the bible about God who is one, incorporeal, unequalled, indivisible, and that there is no other god above or below him in existence which contradicts your professed faith and, if scripture is true, precludes the possibility that your edible co-equal three persons in one godhead (whatever that is) exists.

How is it that something so simple confounds you?

I'll tell you why.

You are the one who does not believe in God. You are the fake. You believe in a lie.
You don't believe in God. You are a subversive.
I certainly do but Trinitarians are incapable of simple reading-comprehensive skills
The form of God should not get in anyone's way of having a relationship with God or create a division between those who love God.

Those that use the form of God to subordinate the beliefs of others should all die a horrible death.

If scripture is true and there is only one God
There's no if, faker.

Then you are a liar. You profess a belief in an edible three persons in one godhead that does
correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Case closed.
The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into.

I know. You have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies. A very tempting proposition but, I'll pass.

So fuck you and your bullshit religion.
You don't believe in Satan either. You are on a mission.

You are a subversive. You are here to subordinate religion.

No, I am here to free those in hells keeping, those who have been ensnared by the bullshit that has addled your mind to the point of uselessness.

Like a thief in the night I have bound and gagged the devil hand and foot, ransacked his stronghold, and made off clean with all of his possessions.

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

:funnyface:
I can expose you for what you are. You are a subversive. You are on a mission to subordinate Christianity.

Your persona is that of a believer. But you don't actually believe in God. Anyone who pays close attention to your statements will see it. You make ambiguous statements and allow others to infer that you believe in God, but you don't. You never profess any beliefs about God. All you ever post about is how Christianity is wrong and bad. You have a slightly different approach than GreatestIam and Infallible Arbiter but you all have the exact same goal; the subordination of Christianity. And you all three practice the art of deception.

It's soooooo obvious.

No, I am here to free those in hells keeping, those who have been ensnared by the bullshit that has addled your mind to the point of uselessness.

Like a thief in the night I have bound and gagged the devil hand and foot, ransacked his stronghold, and made off clean with all of his possessions.

I can expose you for what you are. You are a subversive. You are on a mission to subordinate Christianity.

Your persona is that of a believer. But you don't actually believe in God. Anyone who pays close attention to your statements will see it. You make ambiguous statements and allow others to infer that you believe in God, but you don't. You never profess any beliefs about God. All you ever post about is how Christianity is wrong and bad. You have a slightly different approach than GreatestIam and Infallible Arbiter but you all have the exact same goal; the subordination of Christianity. And you all three practice the art of deception.

It's soooooo obvious.
Wing-Ding hates the True Gospel of the Redemption of the World.
He subscribes to the Catholic-based eternal damnation scam first written about by Augustine the heretic from Carthage.

The form of God should not get in anyone's way of having a relationship with God or create a division between those who love God.
According to scripture, not to mention logic, God, who is incorporeal, has no physical shape or material form.

No one, except the delusional, can have a relationship with a lifeless cracker made by human hands.

No one who worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life loves God.

Wrong again. I have clashed with that mythological creature, many species of talking serpents in human form, many times for my entire life but I have immunity. My eyes have always been open.

Anyone who sets aside the law of God, and teaches others to do the same, is a living descendant of that subhuman mythological creature who fucks up paradise by beguiling the gullible, that talking serpent of old.

In fact every time you try to justify your lies, murders, and sorcery I believe in the reality of Satan as much as I believe in dog shit left on the curb because I can read, see, hear, talk, walk and smell.

Pssst! Every time you post the garbage festering in your addled mind you reek of death.

Can't you smell that smell?

Last edited:
There's no if, faker.

Then you are a liar. You profess a belief in an edible three persons in one godhead that does

Case closed.

I know. You have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies. A very tempting proposition but, I'll pass.

Wrong again. I have clashed with that mythological creature, many species of talking serpents, in human form, many times for my entire life, but I have immunity. My eyes have always been open.

Anyone who sets aside the law of God, and teaches others to do the same, is a living descendant of that subhuman mythological creature who fucks up paradise by beguiling the gullible, that talking serpent of old.

In fact every time you try to justify your lies, murders, and sorcery I believe in the reality of Satan as much as I believe in dog shit left on the curb because I can read, see, hear, talk, walk and smell.

Pssst! Every time you post the garbage festering in your addled mind you reek of death.

Isaiah 19:14 is penned for mortals like Ding -
"The Lord hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit".

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

Wrong again. I have clashed with that mythological creature, many species of talking serpents, in human form, many times for my entire life, but I have immunity. My eyes have always been open.

"The Lord hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit".

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

:wine:

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

:wine:
Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Who strengthens you?

Wrong again. I have clashed with that mythological creature, many species of talking serpents in human form, many times for my entire life but I have immunity. My eyes have always been open.

Mythological? Thanks for proving my point. Do you believe God is mythological too, faker?

I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

According to scripture, not to mention logic, God, who is incorporeal, has no physical shape or material form.

No one, except the delusional, can have a relationship with a lifeless cracker made by human hands.

No one who worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life loves God.
You believe scripture is nothing more than mythology. So your interpretation can never be genuine. Your mission is to lead people away from God.

Again... Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

It's soooooo obvious.
Wing-Ding hates the True Gospel of the Redemption of the World.
He subscribes to the Catholic-based eternal damnation scam first written about by Augustine the heretic from Carthage.
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

Who strengthens you?
So you believe "ALL THINGS" in Phil 4:19, but not Romans 11:36.
cherry-picker.

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

Who strengthens you?
cherry-picker.
I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Who strengthens you?

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

Who strengthens you?
cherry-picker.

Who strengthens you?
Then you can believe Jesus to strengthen you to believe what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36.

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

Who strengthens you?
cherry-picker.

Who strengthens you?
Then you can believe Jesus to strengthen you to believe what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36.
Chapters 9, 10 and 11 of Romans is St. Paul trying to make sense of the ancient Jewish tradition in light of the resurrection. How do we understand Gentiles coming to the faith when salvation was supposed to be through the Jews, many of whom were rejecting the Christian faith? In the end Paul concludes that we can't (Romans 11:33-35). How unsearchable are his judgments! How inscrutable are his ways!

So when St. Paul wrote, "For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever" St. Paul is saying that God knows what He is doing even if we don't.

There's no if, faker.

Case closed.

Who strengthens you?
cherry-picker.

Who strengthens you?
Who strengthens you?

I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.

The preexisting metaphor for teaching from God was manna, bread from heaven, the food of angels.

"And the Word became flesh"

This means that "bread from heaven" became "flesh" in the person of Jesus, "flesh" a new metaphor for teaching from God.

And that teaching is shared and internalized through words that are both spirit and life. John 6:63 If that teaching is not in you and with you, Jesus is not in you or with you. You have never seen him and do not know him.

The flesh of Jesus gives life to the world by teaching the only right way to interpret and comply with the divine commands that fulfills the promise of eternal life.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

You dick around with bread wine and do nothing but jack off.

You are an idiot.
After performing the miracle to feed the masses. Jesus tells them that he came down from heaven and is the bread of life. They grumble about this. He then proceeds to tell them that he was sent by God and reinforces that he is the bread of life. Jesus then shocks the crowd by telling them that the bread is his flesh. The Jews argue over this. They give Jesus every opportunity to soften his statement; to make his statement more symbolic. What does Jesus do? He doubles down. He tells them in very explicit terms that unless they eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood they won't have life in them. So what do many of them do? They leave because they found it offensive. Just like you do. And he let them leave, just as he has let you leave.

In 1 Corinthians 10:16-17 Paul is reminding the early Christians that they aren't just symbolically drinking and eating the blood and body of Christ.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.

Partaking of the blood and body of Christ makes many different people into one body. It is how we participate in Christ's life and death. It is magical. There is nothing like it on the face of the earth. There is no experience that is more joyous. Participating in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Participating in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams.

You have never experiences this. I have.

Forum List

Back