Why Jesus Cried "My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me"

But a religious experience is when Christ manifests Himself into the host for no other reason than I believe He will so that I may share in His suffering of death.

This is just too stupid to respond to.....

Now that's a religious experience that leaves one feeling wholly unworthy, inadequate and incredibly joyous at the exact same time. Words can't do it justice. You have to experience it for yourself.

Sounds terrific, but, back in reality, its just (currently) a socially acceptable psychotic break with reality.

I'm glad you enjoy it. I am very happy for you. You found Jesus in a cracker so now can be a jackass for the rest of your life without any sense of guilt or shame..

I don't need to experience the death consequent for deliberately violating the law of God.

I see the many wonderful things your ridiculous beliefs have done for you, but I prefer sanity.

Thats enough for me....
It's too incredible for you to respond to it. The fabric of my existence is altered by sharing in His suffering death. The fabric of my existence is altered by sharing in His resurrection. He manifests His spirit into the host for no other reason than I ask Him to and have faith that He will. You can't share in His experience because you don't believe He was born into this world to testify to the truth and reconcile justice with mercy. You can't share in His experience because you have never asked Him to manifest His spirit into the host or have faith that He will. I have.

The fabric of my existence is altered by sharing in His suffering death. The fabric of my existence is altered by sharing in His resurrection. He manifests His spirit into the host for no other reason than I ask Him

I don't doubt that the very fabric of your existence is altered not as a punishment but as a consequence of your dedication to doing the exact opposite of what the Law requires.. That consequence is a curse, the death promised by God for failing to heed the laws instruction to not worship false Gods, perjure yourself in the name of God, desecrating the teaching of Jesus, etc., setting aside the law completely and teaching others to do the same which amounts to murder.

The proof of your state of divine condemnation that you so perfectly demonstrate over and over again is in the fact that you don't have the intellectual capacity to see the absurdity of professing to believe that God will become edible simply because you "ask him" while never acknowledging or doing what God requires any person to do who hopes to escape the insanity you have been snookered into believing is a state of grace by eating the vile and degrading flesh of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

So just cut the crap already. You will never convince either me or yourself with that all that "its a wonderful experience" bullshit. That being said I do believe that you are having a type of religious experience. It's just not a very good one.

You lie in the name of God and desecrate the teaching of Jesus as a matter of religious devotion and so, consequently, you have lost your mind.

You have your reward already! Enjoy!

Last edited:
The fabric of my existence is altered by sharing in His suffering death. The fabric of my existence is altered by sharing in His resurrection. He manifests His spirit into the host for no other reason than I ask Him

I don't doubt that the very fabric of your existence is altered not as a punishment but as a consequence of your dedication to doing the exact opposite of what the Law requires.. That consequence is a curse, the death promised by God for failing to heed the laws instruction to not worship false Gods, perjure yourself in the name of God, desecrating the teaching of Jesus, etc., setting aside the law completely and teaching others to do the same which amounts to murder.

The proof of your state of divine condemnation that you so perfectly demonstrate over and over again is in the fact that you don't have the intellectual capacity to see the absurdity of professing to believe that God will become edible simply because you "ask him" while never acknowledging or doing what God requires any person to do who hopes to escape the insanity you have been snookered into believing is a state of grace by eating the vile and degrading flesh of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

So just cut the crap already. You will never convince either me or yourself with that all that "its a wonderful experience" bullshit. That being said I do believe that you are having a type of religious experience. It's just not a very good one.

You lie in the name of God and desecrate the teaching of Jesus as a matter of religious devotion and so, consequently, you have lost your mind.

You have your reward already! Enjoy!
Considering that I have tried it and you haven't, I think I will go with my tried, tested and proven results rather than your conjecture based upon your god like delusional biases.

Considering my faith teaches the Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and I have a relationship with each, I not only have NOT lost my mind but I also haven't desecrated anything. :)

Considering my faith teaches the Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and I have a relationship with each, I not only have NOT lost my mind but I also haven't desecrated anything.

If scripture is true and there is only one God without equal with no other god above or below him then there is no such thing as three coequal persons in one godhead. Your faith teaches lies.

Who do you think you are fooling? Your own words and so called faith brazenly desecrate the teachings of Moses the Law and all the prophets including Jesus himself.

If you haven't lost your mind then you have made evil a deliberate choice.

"Therefore if anyone sets aside even the least of the laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven." (Jesus H. Christ!)

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "least" see Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
Considering my faith teaches the Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and I have a relationship with each, I not only have NOT lost my mind but I also haven't desecrated anything.

Who do you think you are fooling? Your own words and so called faith desecrate the teachings of Moses the Law and all the prophets including Jesus himself.

"Therefore if anyone sets aside even the least of the laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven." (Jesus H. Christ!)

I have no desire to learn what you think my faith teaches. You make up shit as you go along. You are literally against belief in God. Your only desire is to add confusion. You don't even believe in God. You are a fake.

Who do you think you are fooling? Your own words and so called faith desecrate the teachings of Moses the Law and all the prophets including Jesus himself.

I have no desire to learn what you think my faith teaches. You make up shit as you go along. You are literally against belief in God. Your only desire is to add confusion. You don't even believe in God. You are a fake.

Pssst! I am not telling you or anyone what I think your church teaches. I am responding to what you say your church teaches about a trinity, pointing out what is actually written in the bible about God who is one, incorporeal, unequalled, indivisible, and that there is no other god above or below him in existence which contradicts your professed faith and, if scripture is true, precludes the possibility that your edible co-equal three persons in one godhead (whatever that is) exists.

How is it that something so simple confounds you?

I'll tell you why.

You are the one who does not believe in God. You are the fake. You believe in a lie.

Last edited:

Pssst! I am not telling you or anyone what I think your church teaches. I am responding to what you say your church teaches about a trinity, pointing out what is actually written in the bible about God who is one, incorporeal, unequalled, indivisible, and that there is no other god above or below him in existence which contradicts your professed faith and, if scripture is true, precludes the possibility that your edible co-equal three persons in one godhead (whatever that is) exists.

I'll tell you why.

You are the one who does not believe in God. You are the fake. You believe in a lie.
You don't believe in God. You are a subversive.

Last edited:

I'll tell you why.

Wrong. I don't believe your lies about God.

You are a very stupid man.

I'll tell you why.

Wrong. I don't believe your lies about God.

You are a very stupid man.
You are full of shit and you are lying. You don't believe in God. You are a subversive. You are here to subordinate religion.

If scripture is true and there is only one God
There's no if, faker.

Then you are a liar. You profess a belief in an edible three persons in one godhead that does
correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Case closed.
The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into.

I know. You have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies. A very tempting proposition but, I'll pass.

So fuck you and your bullshit religion.

You are a subversive. You are here to subordinate religion.

No, I am here to free those in hells keeping, those who have been ensnared by the bullshit that has addled your mind to the point of uselessness.

Like a thief in the night I have bound and gagged the devil hand and foot, ransacked his stronghold, and made off clean with all of his possessions.

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

:funnyface:

Last edited:
Jesus had to die alone during that. He saw the Father leave Him to complete the most important mission even God could envision.

He understood, but it must have pained Him deeply to see His Father "abandon" Him when He was with Him for 33 years.

Leftists don't need Jesus; they have the party.
and the party always supplies tons of booze

I think the Democrat party is a lot more holier than republicans.
People on the left, seem to be 'the Sheep' in the sheep and the goats parable in the Bible, also known as the last judgement, or Judgement of Nations.....

Christ separated the people within all Nations for the judgement, the sheep put on His right, the goats put on his left....

to make a long story short, the goats always proclaimed to know Jesus as Savior and Lord....yet when Jesus confronts them on them helping Jesus when He was in need they said , When did we not help you Lord?

Jesus basically said, When you didn't feed the hungry, help the poor, welcome the stranger, or care for those in prison etc... whatever you didn't do for the least of them, You did this to me! He cast them to eternal punishment.

He confronts the other group who fed the hungry, helped the poor, visited those in prison, and welcomed the Stranger ... on how well they treated Him,

This group of people ask Christ, When did we do those things for you?

and He said, however you treated those people, you did unto Me!

This other separated group in the parable, didn't even know they were doing good things for and to Jesus Christ,

...basically, they didn't know...they were followers of Christ....they were just doing what they felt was right and humane....

and Christ rewarded those who thought they didnt know Him, with everlasting life....!

-----------

Bottom line, yes many on the left, who may not even know they are following Christ and His teachings are the ones who are rewarded by Christ on judgement day.

And some of those who proclaimed they knew Christ, or accepted Him as Lord and Savior...

Were ALL TALK, with no actions....

Doing it on their own is commendable
Passing legislation to steal from one group to give to another is not.

But we have actual EVIDENCE that the right is far more generous than the the left

I'll tell you why.

I certainly do but Trinitarians are incapable of simple reading-comprehensive skills

Forum List

Back