Why it Really Does not Matter if Trump Loses in the Long Run

Another one finally coming to terms with the inevitable.

Good for you.

Its as if someone let the wind out of their sails and now they're saying "I wanted the boat to stop anyway, I dont care" lol

Earlier I heard his sour grapes whining about how he doesn't want big time names backing his candidacy.

And, I've got to admit, not many presidential candidates can get folks the caliber of Ted Poopy Pants Draft Dodger Nugent and Who The Hell Is Scott Baio.

I know now since Trump can only get the likes of 70's stars like Baio and Wayne Newton now they are pretending having endorsements by other people other than your family is weak.

Up is Down...Left is right....70's stars are cool but modern day stars are weak

I think Trump will win in tomorrow's election. But if he does not, it doesnt really bother me, because I know that in the long run one of several things is going to happen;

1. The American people awaken in vast droves to save their jobs and stop the selling of everything we have to foreign governments and by bringing in cheap foreign labor, and the Dimocrats manage the transition in a way that keeps them palatable to the public.

2. The Robotics Revolution will wake them up against their own will. The Robotics revolution will be unstoppable because the corporations that will by then have 100% control of American politics can save far more money buying robots that work 24/7 without overtime, without sick leave, vacations, etc. This means that the cheap foreign labor is ended because the jobs that they would have take are filled by robots instead and the foreigners self deport. This will destroy the Dimocratic Party strategy of relying on a growing unassimilated voter block of unassimilated cheap foreign labor. The Dimocrats lose in this scenario as they will find it impossible to regain the sympathies of the general public.

3. Another possibility is a totalitarian government that will try to force a long term tyrranical POTUS on the Republic. Historically this is a very attractive outcome for the merchants who only have to bribe one man instead of a whole Senate. But it will eventually be over thrown by American Patriots. Again the Dimocrats would lose.

4. A plague that will reduce the population to about 1/20th of its current size or more. There are some who already desire to reduce the global population to less than 500 million and these elites control both of our political parties today. But that will change and a revolution by the survivors after they have regained numbers (nothing grows a population like poverty does) and then the revolution takes place anyway.

By 2020, if Hillary wins, the GOP elites will see the writing on the wall and they will find a good compromise candidate that will implement job mongering policies while minimizing the Robot Tax and more corporate taxes as these taxes will be an increasing share of the federal inflow.

IF Trump wins the Dimocrats make the transition must faster and are ready in 2024 to win the POTUS and have a large following among American Middle Class workers once again. They will in effect learn to out-Trump the Republican Party.

But we will see the end of Identity Politics, the end of Open Borders suicide and the end of the reign of PC terror.

And we will be the better for it.

The choice is only if we will get there in good order or through periods of violence, turmoil and chaos.

I myself will not be making any comments now about the American election, I've made all my comments that I wanted to.

As ever, my moral support remains with Donald Trump, I cannot vote for him, but my moral support is as strong as ever.

So this is now in the hands of the American people and also in the hands of Our Lord, should Our Lord feel that something terrible has to fall upon not only America but also the Western World as punishment for turning away from Our Lord and instead following a Godless and God Hating Agenda, then this is His plan and we'll retain our faith in Him no matter how terrible things might get.

So all I'll now comment is Good Luck America and God help us all even those who are Godless and God Hating, we still hope that one day they too will See The Light.

Good for you.

Its as if someone let the wind out of their sails and now they're saying "I wanted the boat to stop anyway, I dont care" lol

Earlier I heard his sour grapes whining about how he doesn't want big time names backing his candidacy.

And, I've got to admit, not many presidential candidates can get folks the caliber of Ted Poopy Pants Draft Dodger Nugent and Who The Hell Is Scott Baio.

I know now since Trump can only get the likes of 70's stars like Baio and Wayne Newton now they are pretending having endorsements by other people other than your family is weak.

Who is this Baio?

Ridiculous prices from Demonrat REGULATIONS
14717201_1508888725788767_4251759269829902048_n.png
You do know the proper role of the president don't you? Other than bypassing Congress at every turn with illegal EOs.

We will be at Russia, Clinton's been pushing for it forever. They are moving troops right now 500 and war ships.

WE have to stop this. Putin isn't going to take a few hits for us to get our heads out of our asses.

As I've commented many times, we do not want war with Russia, we consider Russia our friend, we share so many common values with them and also history with them.

Should the SHTF we will stand with our Russian brothers and sisters against the forces of the Godless and God Hating and we will win.

In 48 hours the Western World that has faith in Our Lord will know if America is or isn't Mystery, Babylon.

Good for you.

Who is this Baio?
A niece's boyfriend, supposedly, in the day.

We will be at Russia, Clinton's been pushing for it forever. They are moving troops right now 500 and war ships.

WE have to stop this. Putin isn't going to take a few hits for us to get our heads out of our asses.

As I've commented many times, we do not want war with Russia, we consider Russia our friend, we share so many common values with them and also history with them.

Should the SHTF we will stand with our Russian brothers and sisters against the forces of the Godless and God Hating and we will win.
No, you won't. Let Russia stay inside of Russia, which does not include Ukraine or the Dardanelles or Georgia or the Berlin Orchestra Haus.

Good for you.

Who is this Baio?

You missed the entire point if that is what you're stuck on

No, you won't. Let Russia stay inside of Russia, which does not include Ukraine or the Dardanelles or Georgia or the Berlin Orchestra Haus.

How about America stay inside America and stop invading nations, how about America stop being a Rogue Nation that repeatedly trashes International Law, yet hypocritically demands that other nations adhere to International Law or else get invaded or have UNILATERAL sanctions put onto them.

One day, maybe soon, America will reap the whirlwind, you my friends have some very bad Karma coming your way, you have a chance to change your ways if you choose to, if you don't then I wish you luck and may God have at least some mercy on the American population who hasn't rejected Our Lord.

tipsy lives in England, is from California, fairly well off, travels by jet.

It took me all this time to realize who she is.

Also if the SHTF we as a family will first head to Budapest and then to our friends in Saint Petersburg, this is where as a family we'll sit it out.

But where are the American people going to head to seek refuge and sit it out, it's not going to be so easy for them.

Hopefully none of this is going to occur, it's not something that people should be hoping occurs, but it's always best to be prepared for anything and everything, to have a plan just in case the worst does happen, if you don't have a plan and the worst does happen, then you're stuck in not a good situation.

Lucy lives in a space base on the far side of the moon.

She does not think we know, but the super spooks of America know everything, such as the felix the cat imprints on Vlad Putin's boxers today.

Last edited:

Good for you.

Who is this Baio?

You missed the entire point if that is what you're stuck on

You are correct, I Googled and I got Scott Baio.

Lucy lives in space base on the far side of the moon.

She does nto think we know, but the super spooks of America know everything, such as the felix the cat imprints on Vlad Putin's boxers today.

"such as the felix the cat imprints on Vlad Putin's boxers today."

So that's what the imprints are? We were thinking at one point the imprints were from a Pygmy Marmoset :eusa_doh:

6937e649f793d24a4b0e26d73048cf24.jpg

A Hillary appointed SCOTUS will rule that the Bill of Rights are unconstitutional. Speech, religion, and the press are already under attack by Obama and corrupt justices like Kagan and Ginsburg.A Hillary installed court can rule that that 13th is not an individual right, setting the stage for Goldman-Sacks and Chase to set up a series of forced labor prisons for debtors who fall behind on payments for Obamacare premiums. This will provide Soros and his cronies with plentiful cheap labor.This court will also rule that speech and arms are not individual rights, so criticism of the government or Hillary will be outlawed. A 2nd amendment option will be viewed and untenable as California leads the nation by kicking in doors and burning down houses where people are suspected of keeping firearms. Those who survive the raids will be put into the Soros interment camps to labor for the ruling corporations.

You already have privatized for profit prisons providing corporate labor shoog, and "both" parties, your media, and your economy are under corporate control; and the entire ruse is bipartisan.

Right now, those prisons can house only those who are convicted of criminal offenses. The Hillary dream would will have indentured prisons, where American can work off the debt they incur for Obamacare and other mandated programs to their corporate masters at Goldman or GE Capital.

Forum List

Back