Why it Really Does not Matter if Trump Loses in the Long Run

So it begins,

the Trump losing was no big deal talking point.

If corruption wins tomorrow, and that is a BIG IF, it will devastate or even destroy the nation.The nonstop corruption of the last 8 years has the nation on the brink of collapse, we cannot survive another 4.
I agree with Obama on NOTHING, but corrupt Hillary makes Obama look like a statesman.

The two are just sides of the same corrupt coin.

I think Trump will win in tomorrow's election. But if he does not, it doesnt really bother me, because I know that in the long run one of several things is going to happen;

1. The American people awaken in vast droves to save their jobs and stop the selling of everything we have to foreign governments and by bringing in cheap foreign labor, and the Dimocrats manage the transition in a way that keeps them palatable to the public.

2. The Robotics Revolution will wake them up against their own will. The Robotics revolution will be unstoppable because the corporations that will by then have 100% control of American politics can save far more money buying robots that work 24/7 without overtime, without sick leave, vacations, etc. This means that the cheap foreign labor is ended because the jobs that they would have take are filled by robots instead and the foreigners self deport. This will destroy the Dimocratic Party strategy of relying on a growing unassimilated voter block of unassimilated cheap foreign labor. The Dimocrats lose in this scenario as they will find it impossible to regain the sympathies of the general public.

3. Another possibility is a totalitarian government that will try to force a long term tyrranical POTUS on the Republic. Historically this is a very attractive outcome for the merchants who only have to bribe one man instead of a whole Senate. But it will eventually be over thrown by American Patriots. Again the Dimocrats would lose.

4. A plague that will reduce the population to about 1/20th of its current size or more. There are some who already desire to reduce the global population to less than 500 million and these elites control both of our political parties today. But that will change and a revolution by the survivors after they have regained numbers (nothing grows a population like poverty does) and then the revolution takes place anyway.

By 2020, if Hillary wins, the GOP elites will see the writing on the wall and they will find a good compromise candidate that will implement job mongering policies while minimizing the Robot Tax and more corporate taxes as these taxes will be an increasing share of the federal inflow.

IF Trump wins the Dimocrats make the transition must faster and are ready in 2024 to win the POTUS and have a large following among American Middle Class workers once again. They will in effect learn to out-Trump the Republican Party.

But we will see the end of Identity Politics, the end of Open Borders suicide and the end of the reign of PC terror.

And we will be the better for it.

The choice is only if we will get there in good order or through periods of violence, turmoil and chaos.
How about don't have any more kids than you can afford and raise them so they are marketable.

And maybe we need to take a look at how as union membership has declined waves have gone down but CEO pay is way up

Rich Republicans are not complaining other than they are greedy and always want more.

If Trump loses the next step will be to throw the entire country into paralysis. All this new street crime democrats have started will double, quadruple, and quintuple.

Encourage Putin to invade the United States by reminding him how few Americans are willing to fight for Democrats and their new latino minority.
Yep. That's what I am hoping for!
We will be at Russia, Clinton's been pushing for it forever. They are moving troops right now 500 and war ships.

WE have to stop this. Putin isn't going to take a few hits for us to get our heads out of our asses.

As I've commented many times, we do not want war with Russia, we consider Russia our friend, we share so many common values with them and also history with them.

Should the SHTF we will stand with our Russian brothers and sisters against the forces of the Godless and God Hating and we will win.
No, you won't. Let Russia stay inside of Russia, which does not include Ukraine or the Dardanelles or Georgia or the Berlin Orchestra Haus.

Also if the SHTF we as a family will first head to Budapest and then to our friends in Saint Petersburg, this is where as a family we'll sit it out.

But where are the American people going to head to seek refuge and sit it out, it's not going to be so easy for them.

Hopefully none of this is going to occur, it's not something that people should be hoping occurs, but it's always best to be prepared for anything and everything, to have a plan just in case the worst does happen, if you don't have a plan and the worst does happen, then you're stuck in not a good situation.
I am in the mountains and can go even further into the mountains. Google Eric Robert Rudolph he survived 5 years in these mountains!
A plague that will reduce the population to about 1/20th of its current size or more?
Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
I have been to those many times. I used to live in the county they are in.

If Trump loses the next step will be to throw the entire country into paralysis. All this new street crime democrats have started will double, quadruple, and quintuple.

Encourage Putin to invade the United States by reminding him how few Americans are willing to fight for Democrats and their new latino minority.
We will be at Russia, Clinton's been pushing for it forever. They are moving troops right now 500 and war ships.

WE have to stop this. Putin isn't going to take a few hits for us to get our heads out of our asses.

As I've commented many times, we do not want war with Russia, we consider Russia our friend, we share so many common values with them and also history with them.

Should the SHTF we will stand with our Russian brothers and sisters against the forces of the Godless and God Hating and we will win.
No, you won't. Let Russia stay inside of Russia, which does not include Ukraine or the Dardanelles or Georgia or the Berlin Orchestra Haus.

Also if the SHTF we as a family will first head to Budapest and then to our friends in Saint Petersburg, this is where as a family we'll sit it out.

But where are the American people going to head to seek refuge and sit it out, it's not going to be so easy for them.

Hopefully none of this is going to occur, it's not something that people should be hoping occurs, but it's always best to be prepared for anything and everything, to have a plan just in case the worst does happen, if you don't have a plan and the worst does happen, then you're stuck in not a good situation.
I am in the mountains and can go even further into the mountains. Google Eric Robert Rudolph he survived 5 years in these mountains!
A plague that will reduce the population to about 1/20th of its current size or more?

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

All I'll comment about this Odium, is to be careful what you decide to do should the wrong outcome occur and to remember as one of Our Lord's children He will not forsake you if you have faith in Him.

Face it regardless of who wins America looses, media, and ghost of Saul Alinsky win, proving Debbie Wasserman Shultz was right all along. I wonder what it must feel like being a naive loyal democrat. I guess not all that different considering they know no better.

Why it Really Does not Matter if Trump Loses in the Long Run
Another one finally coming to terms with the inevitable.

Good for you.

Its as if someone let the wind out of their sails and now they're saying "I wanted the boat to stop anyway, I dont care" lol

Earlier I heard his sour grapes whining about how he doesn't want big time names backing his candidacy.

And, I've got to admit, not many presidential candidates can get folks the caliber of Ted Poopy Pants Draft Dodger Nugent and Who The Hell Is Scott Baio.

I know now since Trump can only get the likes of 70's stars like Baio and Wayne Newton now they are pretending having endorsements by other people other than your family is weak.

Up is Down...Left is right....70's stars are cool but modern day stars are weak

Wow.

Wayne Newton?

That could be a game changer.

Face it regardless of who wins America looses, media, and ghost of Saul Alinsky win, proving Debbie Wasserman Shultz was right all along. I wonder what it must feel like being a naive loyal democrat. I guess not all that different considering they know no better.

Maybe you should stay under your mom's bed on Wednesday.

Totally agree...
The only good thing about any of this,
is that a lot of people woke the fuck up!

Noted.

All I'll comment about this Odium, is to be careful what you decide to do should the wrong outcome occur and to remember as one of Our Lord's children He will not forsake you if you have faith in Him.
I'll be safe for sure. We also have a secret room in our house which is AWESOME I need to check it out more and add some ways to open it and stuff make it seem more real. I don't believe in god but I believe in my race standing together when the war comes.

I'll be safe for sure. We also have a secret room in our house which is AWESOME I need to check it out more and add some ways to open it and stuff make it seem more real. I don't believe in god but I believe in my race standing together when the war comes.
LEO knows who you are, bet the know about your "secret" room, bet they got a camera in it, and I bet one of your buddies is talking to them like a rat goes for cheese.

Forum List

Back