Why it Really Does not Matter if Trump Loses in the Long Run

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I think Trump will win in tomorrow's election. But if he does not, it doesnt really bother me, because I know that in the long run one of several things is going to happen;

1. The American people awaken in vast droves to save their jobs and stop the selling of everything we have to foreign governments and by bringing in cheap foreign labor, and the Dimocrats manage the transition in a way that keeps them palatable to the public.

2. The Robotics Revolution will wake them up against their own will. The Robotics revolution will be unstoppable because the corporations that will by then have 100% control of American politics can save far more money buying robots that work 24/7 without overtime, without sick leave, vacations, etc. This means that the cheap foreign labor is ended because the jobs that they would have take are filled by robots instead and the foreigners self deport. This will destroy the Dimocratic Party strategy of relying on a growing unassimilated voter block of unassimilated cheap foreign labor. The Dimocrats lose in this scenario as they will find it impossible to regain the sympathies of the general public.

3. Another possibility is a totalitarian government that will try to force a long term tyrranical POTUS on the Republic. Historically this is a very attractive outcome for the merchants who only have to bribe one man instead of a whole Senate. But it will eventually be over thrown by American Patriots. Again the Dimocrats would lose.

4. A plague that will reduce the population to about 1/20th of its current size or more. There are some who already desire to reduce the global population to less than 500 million and these elites control both of our political parties today. But that will change and a revolution by the survivors after they have regained numbers (nothing grows a population like poverty does) and then the revolution takes place anyway.

By 2020, if Hillary wins, the GOP elites will see the writing on the wall and they will find a good compromise candidate that will implement job mongering policies while minimizing the Robot Tax and more corporate taxes as these taxes will be an increasing share of the federal inflow.

IF Trump wins the Dimocrats make the transition must faster and are ready in 2024 to win the POTUS and have a large following among American Middle Class workers once again. They will in effect learn to out-Trump the Republican Party.

But we will see the end of Identity Politics, the end of Open Borders suicide and the end of the reign of PC terror.

And we will be the better for it.

The choice is only if we will get there in good order or through periods of violence, turmoil and chaos.

Skynet will take over everything soon so we can be free to do other things...
Look at the driver less cars...

What could possibly go wrong??

1. America will continue to be a country of immigrants and dependent on immigrants.

2. Ludditism has always been the scare toy of the Right yet depends on the Corporations: corrupt_jimmy is not thinking correctly.

3. The American far right and alt right fascists may try a revolution that will end their own bloodbath of destruction.

4. An apocalyptic plague will change everything. Old men like corrupt_jimmy will not survive the first winter.

The GOP, if it wants to compete in the future, will recognize the demographic realities of the USA.

The American white working class will want to move to the Dems in 2020, if the party recognizes the demographic realities in the USA.

A Hillary appointed SCOTUS will rule that the Bill of Rights are unconstitutional. Speech, religion, and the press are already under attack by Obama and corrupt justices like Kagan and Ginsburg.A Hillary installed court can rule that that 13th is not an individual right, setting the stage for Goldman-Sacks and Chase to set up a series of forced labor prisons for debtors who fall behind on payments for Obamacare premiums. This will provide Soros and his cronies with plentiful cheap labor.This court will also rule that speech and arms are not individual rights, so criticism of the government or Hillary will be outlawed. A 2nd amendment option will be viewed and untenable as California leads the nation by kicking in doors and burning down houses where people are suspected of keeping firearms. Those who survive the raids will be put into the Soros interment camps to labor for the ruling corporations.

Trump 6 states/rallies today (5 yesterday). Trump works, willing to work.
Beast long record of lazy govt criminal forkup.
easy to select. I got aholt' of keyboard.

If Trump loses the next step will be to throw the entire country into paralysis. All this new street crime democrats have started will double, quadruple, and quintuple.

Encourage Putin to invade the United States by reminding him how few Americans are willing to fight for Democrats and their new latino minority.

If Trump loses the next step will be to throw the entire country into paralysis. All this new street crime democrats have started will double, quadruple, and quintuple.

Encourage Putin to invade the United States by reminding him how few Americans are willing to fight for Democrats and their new latino minority.
I am sure the CIA is finding out what emigres and their buddies are going to fight against the USA.

JimBowie1958

Obviously, I didn't read your whole rant because #1 has me laughing too hard. As we learned last week, Drumpf refused to buy US steel and bought poor quality steel from his friends in China. And, how about the FACT that his new hotel has NOTHING from the US?
americanbridge.jpg

More photos here.

Then there's THIS. How can you idiots excuse this?

A Hillary appointed SCOTUS will rule that the Bill of Rights are unconstitutional. Speech, religion, and the press are already under attack by Obama and corrupt justices like Kagan and Ginsburg.A Hillary installed court can rule that that 13th is not an individual right, setting the stage for Goldman-Sacks and Chase to set up a series of forced labor prisons for debtors who fall behind on payments for Obamacare premiums. This will provide Soros and his cronies with plentiful cheap labor.This court will also rule that speech and arms are not individual rights, so criticism of the government or Hillary will be outlawed. A 2nd amendment option will be viewed and untenable as California leads the nation by kicking in doors and burning down houses where people are suspected of keeping firearms. Those who survive the raids will be put into the Soros interment camps to labor for the ruling corporations.

You already have privatized for profit prisons providing corporate labor shoog, and "both" parties, your media, and your economy are under corporate control; and the entire ruse is bipartisan.

Why it Really Does not Matter if Trump Loses in the Long Run
Another one finally coming to terms with the inevitable.

Good for you.

Its as if someone let the wind out of their sails and now they're saying "I wanted the boat to stop anyway, I dont care" lol

Earlier I heard his sour grapes whining about how he doesn't want big time names backing his candidacy.

And, I've got to admit, not many presidential candidates can get folks the caliber of Ted Poopy Pants Draft Dodger Nugent and Who The Hell Is Scott Baio.

We will be at Russia, Clinton's been pushing for it forever. They are moving troops right now 500 and war ships.

WE have to stop this. Putin isn't going to take a few hits for us to get our heads out of our asses.

Forum List

Back