Why it is important to identify and call out the groomers and child sexual abusers

This thread is a prime example of the problem.
The left refusing to even address the issue.
These two ADULTS are actively out to literally surgically and chemically modify their minor children's bodies to feed their own narcistic madness and not one person from the left here is even willing to address it. Or say it is wrong.
This needs to be illegal in every state. It's horrific.

I didn't say it was about your post. I pointed out, clearly, that this issue is made more difficult because the term is overused.

I also clearly used the word "dilute", meaning that a case like this is diluted because the word is overused. I also said this is a terribly important issue.

The first word in my post was "unfortunately", referring to that.

My post was pretty clear.
No it wasn't clear.
Why?
Because the first point you make is a problem of the right.
I'm sorry Mac, but when I first saw this video, the last thing I thought of was anything other than the outrageousness of how fucked up wokeness has gone that this sick, demented individual is not under investigation to immediately have his children removed and placed in psychiatric care.
These two kids are mind fucked. Perhaps for life.
THEY ARE GROOMERS. By it's very definition.
They have taken two minor children, convinced them they are trans... and now are petitioning the government to change laws so they can finish the job.
That is the only issue that matters here.

I agree. So I very much wish that people who believe that way would stop making things worse by trivializing the term for partisan gain.

So that, when people like you bring up an actual example of the problem, people will focus on it more.

Just like with racism.
You are the first person who brought it up Mac.

But I disagree, no one focused on the word. Go ahead, look at the posts again.
What do you see?
You see people deflecting, making jokes and trivializing it.
EXACTLY WHY THESE PEOPLE CAN ABUSE THEIR CHILDREN.

Unfortunately, the right wing has taken this terribly important word, this terribly important issue, and diluted it by completely overusing the term for the sake of perceived political advantage.

Just as the left wing did with "racism".

The two ends of our political spectrum are killing us with their intellectual dishonesty and their destructive rhetoric.
Mac...groomer is a much nicer term than the alternative terms. This involves children and it cannot ever be overdone. It has to stop. One way or the other. If the law won't do it...then it will be left up to the people.

You are the first person who brought it up Mac.

But I disagree, no one focused on the word. Go ahead, look at the posts again.
What do you see?
You see people deflecting, making jokes and trivializing it.
EXACTLY WHY THESE PEOPLE CAN ABUSE THEIR CHILDREN.
The Right focuses on the word. They use it as an attack mechanism. That's why the Left ignores it. Hell, I've been called a groomer here. I've been called a pedophile here.

I've also been called a racist here by the Left. Several times. That's why the Right ignored it, mocked it, and now use it themselves.

I know that words and behaviors matter. And I'm seeing plenty of similarities here. Two terribly important issues being trivialized and diluted. My original point.

The Right focuses on the word. They use it as an attack mechanism. That's why the Left ignores it. Hell, I've been called a groomer here. I've been called a pedophile here.

I've also been called a racist here by the Left. Several times. That's why the Right ignored it, mocked it, and now use it themselves.

I know that words and behaviors matter. And I'm seeing plenty of similarities here. Two terribly important issues being trivialized and diluted. My original point.
Ok, Grover. : 😉

Unfortunately, the right wing has taken this terribly important word, this terribly important issue, and diluted it by completely overusing the term for the sake of perceived political advantage.

Just as the left wing did with "racism".

The two ends of our political spectrum are killing us with their intellectual dishonesty and their destructive rhetoric.
It’s really dishonest to claim you’re a woman with penis and testicles.

Mac...groomer is a much nicer term than the alternative terms. This involves children and it cannot ever be overdone. It has to stop. One way or the other. If the law won't do it...then it will be left up to the people.
The best place for Mac is on your ignore list.

I can only see him when you quote him.

There are plenty of other more interesting liars on this site to read and respond to...let Mac's posts die on the vine.

To again note - as you will see repeatedly - the different speakers are referring to MINOR CHILDREN. "Kids and teens" a phrase used numerous times here.

Groomers means that you're a pedo and that is just sick. There's a huge difference between an adult sexually harming children and letting children be who they're. Huge difference. Ones sick and the other is personal freedom on the part of the individual.

We either allow it and do it with a trained doctor or these kids are going to do it themselves on the black market. They'll do it in far more dangerous ways. Every fucking thing you pieces of religious crap have ever tried to micromanaged peoples lives has failed and it will only make it more popular.

These children need this as it is part of who they're and telling them not too will only make their lives hell. They'll find ways around your bs.

Forum List

Back