Why isn't monetary and economic issues the most important issue in politics?It'

Why do you hate American energy and technology?
I love energy and technology. A better question is why do you want inefficient expensive solar power that only works about 4 to 6 hours a day.

Why do you want to use massive amounts of coal and oil to manufacture solar panels that will never ever power the heavy industry that makes solar panels.

Solar is an inefficient parasite which makes the rich, richer. We have to buy more of the stuff that the rich sell. And in doing so, it is all because of government rules and regulations, not the free market.

How fucking liberal can you be?

Why do you hate American energy and technology?

My god, you RINO's are just stupid.
I destroyed everything you stated. Nothing you stated is accurate.

You claim solar is wanted by the utilities, yet nowhere are utilities installing solar without the government paying them to install solar.

Our electric bills are going up because of Solar

Solar does not work at night and can not power industries, which do require power 24 hours a day.

You call me stupid? Yet you prove you know nothing about what you stated.

I destroyed everything you stated. Nothing you stated is accurate.

You claim solar is wanted by the utilities, yet nowhere are utilities installing solar without the government paying them to install solar.

Our electric bills are going up because of Solar

Solar does not work at night and can not power industries, which do require power 24 hours a day.

You call me stupid? Yet you prove you know nothing about what you stated.

I proved what you stated was incorrect. But you're not having it. And to counter, you come up with lies.
You power bills aren't going up because of solar. They're going up for a few reasons.
1. The value of the dollar continue to fall. Thanks to big spending politicians like Trump and Biden.
2. Because energy companies overhead is constantly increasing because of higher wages and benefits. It's called "overhead." I have family who works for utility companies. They just sent my son to CDL school. They not only pay for his classes, but also his wages while he's in class. That's overhead. And we all pay for it.
3. Utility companies can charge pretty much what ever TF they want to, because (again) energy isn't state owned.

Utility companies tie into solar and wind grid to help reduce their demand.

Solar does work at night because of battery storage.

BTW, I did happen to notice your dodging of the fact that you seem to prefer the state own our energy production and distribution. Sorry for your bad luck and all. But most Americans support a free market capitalist economy. Unlike you RINO's who only pretend to.

BTW, Oil companies have received trillions in government subsidies in the last few decades. And Biden is going to make sure they keep getting them.

1700453025143.png

I love energy and technology. A better question is why do you want inefficient expensive solar power that only works about 4 to 6 hours a day.

Why do you want to use massive amounts of coal and oil to manufacture solar panels that will never ever power the heavy industry that makes solar panels.

Solar is an inefficient parasite which makes the rich, richer. We have to buy more of the stuff that the rich sell. And in doing so, it is all because of government rules and regulations, not the free market.

A couple of my customers went solar a few years ago. And haven't paid an electric bill since. They get 24hr, round the clock electricity, that powers all their HVAC, electric stoves, electric water heater, lights and everything else.
Much of their yard equipment (which is my business), they've switched to battery power. Their weed eater & blower. The only thing they haven't switched to is their zero turns.
Last January, when I was either paying huge ($350) heating bill, or dumping $200 a week in gas for my generator (when the ice storm came through) they were all warm and cozy in their homes. Hot water. Heat, hot meals.

They are patriotic Trump supporting folks. They are helping the US get off of foreign energy. The ONLY way to accomplish that is for every American to do their part. And they are.
And you think people like that are stupid.

It just shows your loyalty isn't with this country. It lies with big oil, who gets bloody rich from bending us over at the pump, every time they decide to go into a bust cycle. And when they're collecting all those government subsidies.

Because it is something there is basically no difference on between the two parties, thus they have spent the last 3 decades making social wedge issues the end all be all. The party faithful have been conditioned to only care about social wedge issues and not anything fiscal.

Keep in mind the last Fiscal Conservative president was a guy named Calvin
Thats it in a nutshell.

I would argue that the average citizen (center left or center right) wants more government services than they are willing to pay for. There are two reason for this. The first is easy; few pay attention to the outlays--complete apathy. The taxpayers don't really get engaged until they get enraged. The second big reason is that nobody really knows how much it costs to run a government of any size. Way back in the day when I was doing public sector, the commissioners court in Harris County would meet twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday as I recall. I watched it pretty closely because part of my job was purchasing. Anyway whenever I saw the results of the commissioners court meeting posted, I'd go over it. There were literally hundreds of times I saw something like this:

"Costello, Inc., in the amount of $175,334 in connection with construction of
Katy-Fort Bend Road from IH-10 to Colonial Parkway in Precinct 3."

The country forked over $175,334 to someone named Costello, Inc for a fairly short amount of roadway.

This is the roadway in question:

1700453711881.png

I don't know...$175K for that road? Is that a good deal for the Taxpayers? Maybe...maybe not. Nobody really knows how much it should cost.

Keep in mind, this is what, maybe a mile of road? Can you imagine how much it costs for all of the roads in Harris County? The taxpayers would never have been able to afford it without bonds, debt, state and federal assistance, etc... Again...they wanted the road; but they were not willing to pay for it themselves. Now repeat this nationwide and you'll see how we get so far in debt.

Democrats don't care about the debt. They can always print more money. Most Republicans aren't very good at it either but at least some try.

Trump, King of Debt. "We can never default. We just print more money."

Trump is obviously still a democrat.

your reply is rich and deep, I can see you have studied this greatly and you intellect shine through.

Not, you are an intellect moron.

We made no mistake in voting for Trump, Look what the democrats have given us. Basic food is no longer affordable.

Potatoes have gone from 1.99 for 10lbs to $8 dollars.

Democrats are scum that need to be wiped off the face of the earth
You really don't know how supply and demand works..

The is a shortage of potatoes in the world from increased demand and some supply issues (which some say that are linked to climate change)...

You were told you this will become more common as climate change effects crops... You voted for cheap gas and expensive food...

Because it is something there is basically no difference on between the two parties, thus they have spent the last 3 decades making social wedge issues the end all be all. The party faithful have been conditioned to only care about social wedge issues and not anything fiscal.

Keep in mind the last Fiscal Conservative president was a guy named Calvin
Yet you keep making arguments favoring dems…odd.

You really don't know how supply and demand works..

The is a shortage of potatoes in the world from increased demand and some supply issues (which some say that are linked to climate change)...

You were told you this will become more common as climate change effects crops... You voted for cheap gas and expensive food...
Climate change? You really are that stupid.

Yes, I was told, dictated to, by the democrats and I must believe the Fuher.

If there us climate change why are we increasing CO2 by building the world's largest inefficient way of producing power??

Moron

A couple of my customers went solar a few years ago. And haven't paid an electric bill since. They get 24hr, round the clock electricity, that powers all their HVAC, electric stoves, electric water heater, lights and everything else.
Much of their yard equipment (which is my business), they've switched to battery power. Their weed eater & blower. The only thing they haven't switched to is their zero turns.
Last January, when I was either paying huge ($350) heating bill, or dumping $200 a week in gas for my generator (when the ice storm came through) they were all warm and cozy in their homes. Hot water. Heat, hot meals.

They are patriotic Trump supporting folks. They are helping the US get off of foreign energy. The ONLY way to accomplish that is for every American to do their part. And they are.
And you think people like that are stupid.

It just shows your loyalty isn't with this country. It lies with big oil, who gets bloody rich from bending us over at the pump, every time they decide to go into a bust cycle. And when they're collecting all those government subsidies.
I did not speak about what private citizens do that have $40,000 to waste.

But you are a fool if you think building an inefficient expensive solar solution for your home helps us get off of foreign energy.

Big oil gets rich and your neighbor is saving the world from big oil? I got news for you, big oil makes more money from solar panels than they do making electricity from natural gas.

Further, big oil is not subsidized.

Solar panels are created by the big oil industry, in refineries and blast furnaces no different than steel mills. This is where Solar Panels are made, looks like big oil to me thinks you are a fool.
1700487243763.png

BTW, Oil companies have received trillions in government subsidies in the last few decades. And Biden is going to make sure they keep getting them.
Tax deductions that Oil companies are not subsidies, and solar and wind producers enjoy those same tax deductions as well as subsidies, subsidies as in money paid to the solar and wind companies. That is one point you just got wrong.

I did not speak about what private citizens do that have $40,000 to waste.

But you are a fool if you think building an inefficient expensive solar solution for your home helps us get off of foreign energy.

Big oil gets rich and your neighbor is saving the world from big oil? I got news for you, big oil makes more money from solar panels than they do making electricity from natural gas.

Further, big oil is not subsidized.

Solar panels are created by the big oil industry, in refineries and blast furnaces no different than steel mills. This is where Solar Panels are made, looks like big oil to me thinks you are a fool.
View attachment 861188

This is where solar panels are made

1700487611629.png

2. Because energy companies overhead is constantly increasing because of higher wages and benefits. It's called "overhead." I have family who works for utility companies. They just sent my son to CDL school. They not only pay for his classes, but also his wages while he's in class. That's overhead. And we all pay for it.
Yes, overhead, building brand new high power transmission lines for solar and wind creates trillions in overhead
Yes, overhead, new switching equipment to handle dirty intermittent power creates trillions in overhead
Yes, overhead, training employees and higher thousands of more employees to service the garbage, overhead
Yes, overhead, having to clean square miles of solar panels
Yes, overhead, having to buy expensive battery backup, which currently is failing across the country, overhead

Yes, all this is over your head

Yes, overhead, building brand new high power transmission lines for solar and wind creates trillions in overhead
Yes, overhead, new switching equipment to handle dirty intermittent power creates trillions in overhead
Yes, overhead, training employees and higher thousands of more employees to service the garbage, overhead
Yes, overhead, having to clean square miles of solar panels
Yes, overhead, having to buy expensive battery backup, which currently is failing across the country, overhead

Yes, all this is over your head

You must live in California. The state with a water problem, and won't let companies build desalinization plants.

Intermittent power outages. They have the Mojave desert. AZ has desert. Utah has desert. What's in the deserts? Sand. Sand is the main ingredient in solar panels. We have mega tons of sand. We have way more sand than oil.

As far as batteries go, Saline Ion batteries are the next best thing. They will overcome lithium within a decade.
Which will reduce the cost of battery power. And end CA's excuse to deny desalinization plants, because the brine from desalinization can be used to make saline ion batteries.

You must live in California. The state with a water problem, and won't let companies build desalinization plants.

Intermittent power outages. They have the Mojave desert. AZ has desert. Utah has desert. What's in the deserts? Sand. Sand is the main ingredient in solar panels. We have mega tons of sand. We have way more sand than oil.

As far as batteries go, Saline Ion batteries are the next best thing. They will overcome lithium within a decade.
Which will reduce the cost of battery power. And end CA's excuse to deny desalinization plants, because the brine from desalinization can be used to make saline ion batteries.
I did live in California, an education on Green Energy if one read the papers and paid attention.

Yes, the state with the water problem, or is it an energy problem to pump the water? Or is it a cost of the energy to move the water cutting into the profits of those who grow grapes and almonds.

California needs Nuclear Power. They shut down 4 nuclear power plants and only have two left.

Did you know that California imports more electricity than any other state.

Forum List

Back