Why isn't monetary and economic issues the most important issue in politics?It'

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

You're asking the fox to guard the henhouse. :omg:

Because people are brainwashed.

I know plenty of lefties who are convinced the economy is great. Funny thing is they still complain about the high prices.

The Founding Fathers listed the duties of the federal government in one short sentence: "To provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare". It's up to the citizens to make sure those things are at the top of the list.

Also to create money and set it's value. There's a lot of duties the federal government is responsible for in the US constitution.

$34 trillion borrowed dollars isn't promoting for the general welfare. It's destroying it.

Makes me wonder why the gop's top two candidates Trumpest and DeSantantonious live on lies that the election was "stolen" and other culture issues.

Because it is something there is basically no difference on between the two parties, thus they have spent the last 3 decades making social wedge issues the end all be all. The party faithful have been conditioned to only care about social wedge issues and not anything fiscal.

Keep in mind the last Fiscal Conservative president was a guy named Calvin

Left to their own devices stupid people are always most immediately affected emotionally not intellectually .

As a species we are one big Vagus nerve network and the brain comes after the heart, lungs etc

See current world scene -- brain participation minimal .

Because it is something there is basically no difference on between the two parties, thus they have spent the last 3 decades making social wedge issues the end all be all. The party faithful have been conditioned to only care about social wedge issues and not anything fiscal.

Keep in mind the last Fiscal Conservative president was a guy named Calvin
But at what point did the gop decide it would oppose any tax increase even it was paired with spending decreases? ANd it's not actually the pols. It's RW talk.

The Founding Fathers listed the duties of the federal government in one short sentence: "To provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare". It's up to the citizens to make sure those things are at the top of the list.
The actions of government should reflect the actions of the citizenry in a representative system.

Lol, because those who have the money can now give unlimited campaign contributions to keep things the way they are. Ya, can't have the politicians talking about money. The wealthiest gobble up everything and they like it that way. So they focus on the border, or crime, or woke. All things that really don't effect you any more than they have since the beginning of time. Meanwhile we all work our self to death just to stay alive.

have you ever considered that a large portion of politicians want the country to fall so they can bring in a new system??

the way I see it is thats exactly whats being done,,

Forum List

Back