Why isn't monetary and economic issues the most important issue in politics?It'

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

Most recently because of several things done by Nancy Pelosi
Omnibus bills
bypassing committees
Raising money independently of spending it
And "borrowing" gazillions from Social Security.

Biden is just as bad, always has been.
'

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

Well first off a lot of economic issues are bi products of other bad ideas.

If we brought back domestic oil production, closed the border and kicked all the illegals out, if we stopped shoveling 100s of billions to other countries, stopped raising the interest rate every 3 months, made people work for what they want instead of encouraging laziness and stupidity and so on then our economy would be stronger. Bad decisions and poor leadership in the current administration cause of to hemorrhage money constantly.

But you're missing the biggest thing. People in like the world economic forum want our economy to tank. Once it tanks and the digital dollar takes over you can kiss your privacy and independence goodbye. The wef said America will no longer be a world super power but be part of a world wide ruling party. Loosing our financial freedom is will destroy Americans. The fact our economy tanks the sooner they can swoop in and save is all with digital currency.

Then you also have the fact money resets every 100 hundred years or so. Because the system has to reset. If you don't reset money eventually the numbers don't mean anything, you just keep adding more and more and more numbers till one day minimum wage is 250 dollars an hour and bread costs 9200 dollars. Artificial money created from nothing eventually will collapse under itself. Thats why our economy has been slowly getting worse once they stopped backing our money with gold.

Because politicians, like television, speak to the lowest common denominator.

Fiscal policy is complex and doesn't get Joe average excited.
But blaming a shooting on an immigrant is something the average voter can get their teeth into.

It's why republicans gave up on sound fiscal and social policy in favor of blood spilling sound bites.

Well first off a lot of economic issues are bi products of other bad ideas.

Or the other way around.
If we brought back domestic oil production,

Brought it back from where? US oil producers are producing more now than in any other time in our history.

closed the border and kicked all the illegals out,

Not going to make things better. In fact that would put a LOT of farmers out of business. Which would lead to less food on the shelves and at a higher cost.

if we stopped shoveling 100s of billions to other countries,

Agree
stopped raising the interest rate every 3 months,

Interest rates are too low. There's too much money in the economy now. Adding more is one reason we're in this mess. In fact, the Fed needs to take a couple trillion out of the economy.
made people work for what they want instead of encouraging laziness and stupidity

Agreed
. Bad decisions and poor leadership in the current administration cause of to hemorrhage money constantly.

This administration and everyone of them back to at least LBJ. And that includes Reagan and Trump. ALL of them.
But you're missing the biggest thing. People in like the world economic forum want our economy to tank.

The only ones who want our economy to tank are those who are highly investing in BRICS. But even that, China doesn't want our economy to tank, because it'll tank theirs. They'd rather take over the worlds currency with theirs, so that when our does tank, they won't lose so much money. If ours were to tank right now, the economies of ever allie we have would tank.

Once it tanks and the digital dollar takes over you can kiss your privacy and independence goodbye. The wef said America will no longer be a world super power but be part of a world wide ruling party. Loosing our financial freedom is will destroy Americans. The fact our economy tanks the sooner they can swoop in and save is all with digital currency.

We don't have enough privacy to make any difference at the moment anyways.
Then you also have the fact money resets every 100 hundred years or so. Because the system has to reset. If you don't reset money eventually the numbers don't mean anything, you just keep adding more and more and more numbers till one day minimum wage is 250 dollars an hour and bread costs 9200 dollars. Artificial money created from nothing eventually will collapse under itself. Thats why our economy has been slowly getting worse once they stopped backing our money with gold.

The Peso has never "reset." I don't think the Yuan has either.
If we had fiscal conservatives running the government BY THE CONSTITUTION, the value of our currency would still be worth something. But thanks to presidents like Trump, Biden and others. (including congressmen like Johnson and Pelosi), we're probably passed the point of no return. I say probably, because I see a way to fix our current situation. I just don't see enough support of the voters to do away with CINO's like Trump, Johnson and Schumer.

Because politicians, like television, speak to the lowest common denominator.

Fiscal policy is complex and doesn't get Joe average excited.
But blaming a shooting on an immigrant is something the average voter can get their teeth into.

It's why republicans gave up on sound fiscal and social policy in favor of blood spilling sound bites.

And I haven't supported one Republican since Ron Paul.

MONEY HAS NO HEART NO SOUL NO LOVE. its an easy means to do business & buy needs,
its never been able to fix the broken things. No doubt if you have money your comfort level climbs.
That's what the growing number of GATED community's is about. Fear? or never having to deal with those not like your self...
Except Almost all the work there is done by those other people!

Social decay precedes economic decay. The elephant in the room remains failed fiscal and monetary policy which no politician has the desire to address.

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us
All these theatrical acts for the rubes are precisely designed to distract the lemmings from the federal debt and the corruption of both parties.

Worried about Jewish space lasers? At least you aren't thinking about the debt.

Mad about gun-toting IRS trannies? At least you aren't thinking about the debt.

Is your gut boiling over someone's latest verbal gaffe? At least you aren't thinking about the debt.

After all, YOU demand the government spend, spend, spend, and spend even more and you get real mad if they don't.

Social decay precedes economic decay. The elephant in the room remains failed fiscal and monetary policy which no politician has the desire to address.

Democrats are destroying us on purpose. To chalk it up to just social decay isn't going to address the issue because it's a lot more than that. Then again I don't have an answer either. I can't imagine why they want to do that to their own country

All these theatrical acts for the rubes are precisely designed to distract the lemmings from the federal debt and the corruption of both parties.

Worried about Jewish space lasers? At least you aren't thinking about the debt.

Mad about gun-toting IRS trannies? At least you aren't thinking about the debt.

Is your gut boiling over someone's latest verbal gaffe? At least you aren't thinking about the debt.

After all, YOU demand the government spend, spend, spend, and spend even more and you get real mad if they don't.

It gives me joy to look up and see such an amazing Trumpatar, just wanted to say thank you

That's not really an answer. But whatever. You think fiscal conservatism is radical. Sooooo there's that.

Again, no.
Fiscal Consevative would be fantastic.
At this point in time the vast majority is not with us.
We can't force it.

Forum List

Back