Why isn't monetary and economic issues the most important issue in politics?It'

Again, no.
Fiscal Consevative would be fantastic.
At this point in time the vast majority is not with us.
We can't force it.

With us? :dunno:

You've bashed my support for conservatism for months now. And suddenly you're one?

I've bashed the strategy.

Strategy? The fiscal conservatives that are left in DC don't have a strategy except to fight the CINO's and the democrats. There's no need for some sort of psychological scheme or reverse psychology game to be pulled on the CINO's. It's simply common sense. Either reverse the course or face the consequences of destroying the dollar and plummeting the entire country and our allies into the deepest, darkest depression the country has ever seen.

Strategy? The fiscal conservatives that are left in DC don't have a strategy except to fight the CINO's and the democrats. There's no need for some sort of psychological scheme or reverse psychology game to be pulled on the CINO's. It's simply common sense. Either reverse the course or face the consequences of destroying the dollar and plummeting the entire country and our allies into the deepest, darkest depression the country has ever seen.

Yeah, that's what I am talking about.

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

Rank ignorance.

Most people couldn't tell you the difference between a fiat currency and a Fiat Spider.

If the general population has so much as a rudimentary understanding of macroecon and international finance, they'd be out of their minds....But they don't, so they're asleep.

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

Democrats don't care about the debt. They can always print more money. Most Republicans aren't very good at it either but at least some try.

Democrats don't care about the debt. They can always print more money. Most Republicans aren't very good at it either but at least some try.

So far, since Reagan, the GOP has increased the debt ceiling more times than the democrats. And have spent more money. That'll probably change with Biden in office, because it was a pretty close race. But as of now, the GOP are the big spenders.

So far, since Reagan, the GOP has increased the debt ceiling more times than the democrats. And have spent more money. That'll probably change with Biden in office, because it was a pretty close race. But as of now, the GOP are the big spenders.
I don't know how you are figuring that. You can't just look at the figures under which president. It's not that simple unless you are trying to cherry pick facts to your advantage. The guilt is somewhat complicated to figure out but most of it simplifies down to both parties are to blame. But, you don't see Republicans constantly wanting to spend very huge sums of money like the Democrats try to do on many occasions. Fortunately, they fail most of the time on the big ticket items so it doesn't make it into the spent figures but it is democrats who often try to break the bank. Just one example:

Social justice issues have moved the economy to the backseat. Today's younger generation is behind this change.

I don't know how you are figuring that. You can't just look at the figures under which president. It's not that simple unless you are trying to cherry pick facts to your advantage.

The numbers don't lie. So I ask you to prove me wrong.
I think if you could prove me wrong, you would've already done so.

But here's a challenge. At least try to prove me wrong. And if you can't, then except the fact that you've been duped. You've been lied to. You've been made to believe that the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility.

The guilt is somewhat complicated to figure out but most of it simplifies down to both parties are to blame. But, you don't see Republicans constantly wanting to spend very huge sums of money like the Democrats try to do on many occasions.

You're joking, right? Trumps first spending bill was a record $1.4 trillion. That's with a GOP majority in the House and Senate. Then another omnibus bill before the democrats took over. The one covid slush fund after another, and more omnibus bills TRUMP SIGNED INTO LAW when the democrats took the house.

Fortunately, they fail most of the time on the big ticket items so it doesn't make it into the spent figures but it is democrats who often try to break the bank. Just one example:

I like watching Kennedy debates. But this green crap has almost nothing do with the GOP being THE biggest spenders and debt ceiling increasers.

The numbers don't lie. So I ask you to prove me wrong.
I think if you could prove me wrong, you would've already done so.

But here's a challenge. At least try to prove me wrong. And if you can't, then except the fact that you've been duped. You've been lied to. You've been made to believe that the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility.

You're joking, right? Trumps first spending bill was a record $1.4 trillion. That's with a GOP majority in the House and Senate. Then another omnibus bill before the democrats took over. The one covid slush fund after another, and more omnibus bills TRUMP SIGNED INTO LAW when the democrats took the house.

I like watching Kennedy debates. But this green crap has almost nothing do with the GOP being THE biggest spenders and debt ceiling increasers.
Cherry picked numbers. The fact is, no money can be spent without the House, the Senate, and the president all signing off on it.

Cherry picked numbers. The fact is, no money can be spent without the House, the Senate, and the president all signing off on it.

There is no cherry picking numbers. The number of debt ceilings per president, are hard facts. The amount of money spent under each presidents administration, those are also hard facts.

You still can't prove me wrong. And you're still not man enough to admit it. The GOP isn't the fiscal responsible party that you've been lead to believe. Eat it. Choke on it. Or chew it til you can swallow it.
I had to, and I did it. I used to be a huge Reagan supporter until the internet came out and was able to research things further than the local paper. It hit me like a ton of bricks to discover that Reagan increased the debt ceiling 17 times. Was the first president to spend over $1 trillion.
When I learned what fiscal conservatism really meant, it was an even bigger slap in the face.

But now I know. And I can, with a straight face, call people like Trump, Ryan, McCarthy and Johnson lying CINO's. Who aren't much better than the moderate democrats.

There is truth in the old adage, that money can't buy happiness. And the purpose of this country, from the Declaration of Independence: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

If money is the most important, why didn't any of our nations founding documents even mention the economy?

I used to be a huge Reagan supporter until the internet came out and was able to research things further than the local paper. It hit me like a ton of bricks to discover that Reagan increased the debt ceiling 17 times. Was the first president to spend over $1 trillion.
When I learned what fiscal conservatism really meant, it was an even bigger slap in the face.
It was under Reagan that the phrase "deficits don't matter" came into the lexicon.

Ronald Reagan not only increased the debt ceiling 17 times, but managed to triple the national debt. That's a 200% increase. Or a nearly a 15% increase in the debt every year.

Well lets look at Debt....

Debt is measured against the GDP of a country... Higher you GDP the better you have a chance to pay it back...

So lets look at it over all.

1700272996740.png

So lets look at this... Clinton was the only previous President to reduce it in the last 40 years... Bush exploded it with the fincial crisis and Obama spent years getting it under control.
Trump also added a lot to it...
1700273288262.png

Biden has reduced it. so can we point while GOP/MAGA bitch about it they have a far worse track record of keeping it under control.
1700273384115.png

This is Biden record so far...
Also not that it has started to creep up a bit since GOP has been in charge of Congress..

These are the facts, so the GOP/MAGA better go back to the wedge issues..

From the beginning of the country to the present day only ONCE have we had a balanced budget and no national debt. That was under Andrew Jackson in his second term. Also at that time Jackson was having political battle with Nicholas Biddle head of the Bank of the United States, something of wayward ancestor of the Federal reserve.

Well lets look at Debt....

Debt is measured against the GDP of a country... Higher you GDP the better you have a chance to pay it back...

So lets look at it over all.

View attachment 860187

So lets look at this... Clinton was the only previous President to reduce it in the last 40 years... Bush exploded it with the fincial crisis and Obama spent years getting it under control.
Trump also added a lot to it...
View attachment 860188
Biden has reduced it. so can we point while GOP/MAGA bitch about it they have a far worse track record of keeping it under control.
View attachment 860190
This is Biden record so far...
Also not that it has started to creep up a bit since GOP has been in charge of Congress..

These are the facts, so the GOP/MAGA better go back to the wedge issues..

The GDP fluctuates. The amount we owe the Fed only increases.

There is no cherry picking numbers. The number of debt ceilings per president, are hard facts. The amount of money spent under each presidents administration, those are also hard facts.

You still can't prove me wrong. And you're still not man enough to admit it. The GOP isn't the fiscal responsible party that you've been lead to believe. Eat it. Choke on it. Or chew it til you can swallow it.
I had to, and I did it. I used to be a huge Reagan supporter until the internet came out and was able to research things further than the local paper. It hit me like a ton of bricks to discover that Reagan increased the debt ceiling 17 times. Was the first president to spend over $1 trillion.

But now I know. And I can, with a straight face, call people like Trump, Ryan, McCarthy and Johnson lying CINO's. Who aren't much better than the moderate democrats.
It's cherry picked because you can't blame just the president. Many are involved.

Monetary and economics are facts
Lib loons live in their feelings of fairness, reparations, accommodation , compliance ,victimization and those are what they feel need to be the premiere issues in America

Forum List

Back