Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

If anyone sees curve on the street please make sure he is returned to his proper home.

YouTube - Danvers State Insane Asylum

I'm sure for someone as fucking useless and worthless as you it is easy for you to think informed people are crazy because in your lunatic fucking world someone is still hunting for the same wmd bush said wasn't found in iraq several years ago.....

:lol: What an idiot :cuckoo:

Wow. You are awesome.

I'm sure for someone as fucking useless and worthless as you it is easy for you to think informed people are crazy because in your lunatic fucking world someone is still hunting for the same wmd bush said wasn't found in iraq several years ago.....

:lol: What an idiot :cuckoo:
Amen!

is your big sloppy pussy still sore after that hockey game? - by the way that Gold broke the world record for Golds at the games! :lol:

from;
Osama bin Laden, among the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives": Why was he never indicted for his alleged role in 9/11?

"Rex Tom, FBI Director of Investigative Publictiy stated in this regard that

“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”"

But then you knew this as it was posted previously.

is your big sloppy pussy still sore after that hockey game? - by the way that Gold broke the world record for Golds at the games! :lol:
Total medal count?

And, you losers can kick our ass in a war?

And, And, we don't own you losers?

BTW, Jay. Nice uniform and mustache. Ya' definitely could pass for the cop in "The Village People"

In fact, every faggot bastard running around So. Cal has a mustache trimmed just like YOURS!

Yeah, we know Jay. We know!

Total medal count?

BTW, Jay. Nice uniform and mustache. Ya' definitely could pass for the cop in "The Village People"

In fact, every faggot bastard running around So. Cal has a mustache trimmed just like YOURS!

What was that?..... I thought I heard something about the war of 1812 but I can't be sure with the sound of your huge cocksmoker chewin on all that crow:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o]YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP[/ame]

no Bin Laden and no WMD's.

from;
Osama bin Laden, among the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives": Why was he never indicted for his alleged role in 9/11?

“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”"

So why do you accept the claim he is guilty if he hasn't been charged?

from;

Well, he claimed he did it in several taped messages, even bragged about it. The one guy we caught said he got his instructions from osama.
he openly decalred war on the USA when Clinton was prez, and we didn't take him seriously until he bombed the USS Cole, and took credit for it.
There are more reasons to believe he did it, but that's enough for me right there.

There are more reasons to believe he and his evil minions did it than to believe it was some government backed conspiracy, or even that our government covered it up.
Our government did, and continues to downplay their failures in regards to 911, but it is not the coverup that some claim it to be.

Total medal count?

Its good that most Canadians know their place. I forget they're up there.

One time an uncle purchased a bag of Canadian toy soldiers for me: All of them looked like this:

istockphoto_5659654-surrender.jpg

Last edited:
Total medal count?

One time an uncle purchased a bag of Canadian toy soldiers for me: All of them looked like this:

What I find amazing is that Candyass thinks Canada is "up"....maybe after grade school the word North will be added to it's vocabulary:eusa_drool:

Total medal count?

What I find amazing is that Candyass thinks Canada is "up"....maybe after grade school the word North will be added to it's vocabulary:eusa_drool:
yeah, because NO ONE uses "up" or "down" to refer to "north" or "south"

ever been "down under" schmuck?

Total medal count?

Hey, don't put down those Canadian soldiers. After all, they are known as:

"Princess Patricia's Canadian light infantry"

Yeah, they're light alright. Light in the loafers!:razz:

Total medal count?

Isn't that the normal position for a french soldier as well?:lol:

from;

Well, he claimed he did it in several taped messages, even bragged about it. The one guy we caught said he got his instructions from osama.
he openly decalred war on the USA when Clinton was prez, and we didn't take him seriously until he bombed the USS Cole, and took credit for it.
There are more reasons to believe he did it, but that's enough for me right there.

There are more reasons to believe he and his evil minions did it than to believe it was some government backed conspiracy, or even that our government covered it up.
Our government did, and continues to downplay their failures in regards to 911, but it is not the coverup that some claim it to be.

You've already posted the proof those taped messages are not reliable. What else you got? (you're also forgetting right after it happened bl denied involvement-twice. Do you know when the first time any supposed confession surfaced?)

from;

Because we are in a war he doesn't have to be charged.

Forum List

Back