Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

BUT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE that are 2 Special Oxymorons that require ONE WORD:

DEBUWUNKER..and..LIARability

Well, let's think about that. Debwunker or debuwunker is a word -- oh wait. No; it's not even a word. :lol:
Never mind about that first bit of id-eots' stupidity.

And "liarability" isn't a word, either, of course. Needless to say, all Troofers DO have the ability to be liars. It's a job requirement, in fact.

Id-eots is a troofer.

All troofers are scumbag liars.

Therefore, id-eots is a scumbag liar.

Id-eots is a special case, too. :lol:

Well, let's think about that. Debwunker or debuwunker is a word -- oh wait. No; it's not even a word. :lol:

And "liarability" isn't a word, either, of course. Needless to say, all Troofers DO have the ability to be liars. It's a job requirement, in fact.

Id-eots is a troofer.

I was worried ideots was the pentagon shooter and he wasn't going to come out to fish............

Id-eots is a troofer.

I was worried ideots was the pentagon shooter and he wasn't going to come out to fish............

The Pentagon shooter was a Troofer, apparently, but not all Troofers are necessarily violent.

If you go ice fishing with id-eots, make sure he doesn't cut a hole in the ice while he's inside that circle. Id-eots is unlikely to be able to appreciate why this is good advice. You will have to take care of him. Clearly, he can't handle such things for himself.

Id-eots is a troofer.

The Pentagon shooter was a Troofer, apparently, but not all Troofers are necessarily violent.

If you go ice fishing with id-eots, make sure he doesn't cut a hole in the ice while he's inside that circle. Id-eots is unlikely to be able to appreciate why this is good advice. You will have to take care of him. Clearly, he can't handle such things for himself.

Its already been warm enough that the ice is not trustworthy. I was thinking more fishing from a boat, but I might let him drive the boat a little bit, while I hold the cord that runs the kill switch of course. I don't want him running aground or anything.

Its already been warm enough that the ice is not trustworthy. I was thinking more fishing from a boat, but I might let him drive the boat a little bit, while I hold the cord that runs the kill switch of course. I don't want him running aground or anything.

I don't know, any one of them is liable to cut a hole in the bottom of the boat so they can fish. Please do be careful.

Still lying eh? The specs on your phone explicitly state Offline mode should be used on an airplane.....but you're so fuxxing stoopid you want to say that isn't airplane mode......ROTFL!
and that is NOT the issue, never was the issue, just more minutia you morons focus on that means NOTHING
you stated that all phones have a flight or airplane mode
i stated that my phone did not
and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

So here is divedick once again proving his stoopidity. It's time for the slam dunk. Read the tutorial you fucking useless idiot:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

1. Press Menu (LEFT SOFT key).

2. Scroll DOWN and RIGHT to Settings and press the Center select key.

3. Scroll LEFT to Profiles and press the Center select key.

4. To turn off wireless coverage, scroll UP to Offline and press the Center
select key.

5. Highlight Activate and press the Center select key.

6. To exit, press Exit (RIGHT SOFT key) and Back (RIGHT SOFT key) until
you reach the Home screen.

7. You can also change profile modes by holding down the POWER key.
For this example, press POWER, scroll DOWN to Normal, and press the
Center select key to turn wireless coverage back on.

8. At the prompt, select Yes (LEFT SOFT key) to change the profile.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Wow! How bad does it burn you just got COMPLETELY PWNED BY A TROOFER!!!?!!! ROTFL!!!!!

Like I said bitch, don't post until you learn how to use your phone you ignorant twat.
dipshit, that still supports what I claimed, you fucking idiot

btw, i already knew that you dumb fuck
i already told you i use two modes, normal and meeting
thus i already told you i knew how to use my phone, but the dishonest piece of shit you are you will keep trying to claim i dont
so fuck off and die you moronic piece of shit

Last edited:
So here is divedick once again proving his stoopidity. It's time for the slam dunk. Read the tutorial you fucking useless idiot:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Wow! How bad does it burn you just got COMPLETELY PWNED BY A TROOFER!!!?!!! ROTFL!!!!!

Like I said bitch, don't post until you learn how to use your phone you ignorant twat.

and this proves...........?

Basically? It proves how stoopid divedick is because he's been claiming his phone doesn't have a flight mode. It also proves his arrogance again as he will refuse to admit he was wrong.
and everything you have posted proves i was right, dipshit

So to cover your stoopidity you lie about what I said? Rotfl! Not. Surprised. I never said "all" phones. I said "many" phones have it. Keep lying you ignorant ****.

The Offline mode is the airplane mode you stoopid dickhead......that is why the specs says to use Offline mode on airplanes.......holy fuck you are retarded! Lol!
you are the stupid one that just because i said my phone didnt have the mode you claimed you had to go look up my phone
LOL
you are fucking pathetic

and my phone still doesnt have "airplane" mode, dipshit

You are such a pathetic little mentally diseased cowardly twat. A neg rep for coming up with some research showing you to be a lying sack of liquid sock puppet shit? You are lucky I didn't bring up a pic of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam while working for Bektel on a mission to sell Saddam the helecopter fittings to dispense the bio agents.

Hey bitch...go fuck your worthless lying traitorous self. See you next tuesday
you are the traitous piece os shit
fuck off yourself you little punk bitch

and that is NOT the issue, never was the issue, just more minutia you morons focus on that means NOTHING
you stated that all phones have a flight or airplane mode
i stated that my phone did not
and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

thus i already told you i knew how to use my phone, but the dishonest piece of shit you are you will keep trying to claim i dont

ROTFL! Poor divedick got pwned again! In post 432, as well as about 20 other posts, you kept claiming you don't have a Flight mode so I had to post the TUTORIA TO TEACH YOU HOW TO USE YOUR OWN FUXXING PHONE! ROTFL!!! Keep lying you useless dickhead....

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

ROTFL! Poor divedick got pwned again! In post 432, as well as about 20 other posts, you kept claiming you don't have a Flight mode so I had to post the TUTORIA TO TEACH YOU HOW TO USE YOUR OWN FUXXING PHONE! ROTFL!!! Keep lying you useless dickhead....
LOL you havent "pwned" anyone, dipshit, well, other than YOURSELF

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

For the record you are a douche bag.

It's utterly irrelevant whether someone had trouble with his phone or not. I have had trouble with my phone numerous times trying to figure out stuff.

Get a life douche bag :eusa_hand:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

And this has what to do with this thread ?:cuckoo:

Basically? It proves how stoopid divedick is because he's been claiming his phone doesn't have a flight mode. It also proves his arrogance again as he will refuse to admit he was wrong.

even your tutorial says to choose "offline mode", jackass!! it doesnt say to choose "flight mode" you just proved right there you are a moron.

Last edited:

For the record you are a douche bag.

It's utterly irrelevant whether someone had trouble with his phone or not. I have had trouble with my phone numerous times trying to figure out stuff.

Get a life douche bag :eusa_hand:
thing is, i havent had trouble with my phone
he just wont accept that my response to someone else about my phone not having either "flight" nor "airplane" modes and he took it personal and tried to attack
yet his research that he did into MY phone shows that i was correct
i know the modes my phone has

even your tutorial says to choose "offline mode", jackass!! it doesnt say to choose "flight mode" you just proved right there you are a moron.
he finds it, he posts it, yet he still doesnt understand it

Who cares? Curvedbrain is really reaching to find anything to attack with.

he's like the stupid palestinian that throws a rock at a guy with a gun and then shits his pants and runs away when the gun gets pointed at him. :cuckoo:

he's like the stupid palestinian that throws a rock at a guy with a gun and then shits his pants and runs away when the gun gets pointed at him. :cuckoo:
except curvebrain threw the roick at himself by posting info that proved me correct
LOL
yet he is so fucking stupid he doesnt realize it

and this proves...........?

and everything you have posted proves i was right, dipshit

ROTFL! You could not be anymore pathetic. I posted the tutorial from AT&T on how to turn on your FLIGHT MODE and you still ignore it! Lol...thanks for proving what I said earlier.....

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?

Forum List

Back