Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

You are an idiot.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

dipshit, that still supports what I claimed, you fucking idiot

btw, i already knew that you dumb fuck
i already told you i use two modes, normal and meeting
thus i already told you i knew how to use my phone, but the dishonest piece of shit you are you will keep trying to claim i dont
so fuck off and die you moronic piece of shit

ROTFL! Poor divedick got pwned again! In post 432, as well as about 20 other posts, you kept claiming you don't have a Flight mode so I had to post the TUTORIA TO TEACH YOU HOW TO USE YOUR OWN FUXXING PHONE! ROTFL!!! Keep lying you useless dickhead....

For the record you are a douche bag.

It's utterly irrelevant whether someone had trouble with his phone or not. I have had trouble with my phone numerous times trying to figure out stuff.

Get a life douche bag :eusa_hand:

You don't have a fuxxing clue what you are talking about.....as usual. Are you upset saddam was killed before you could suck his suck and swallow his nut sack you little whiny twat?

ROTFL! Poor divedick got pwned again! In post 432, as well as about 20 other posts, you kept claiming you don't have a Flight mode so I had to post the TUTORIA TO TEACH YOU HOW TO USE YOUR OWN FUXXING PHONE! ROTFL!!! Keep lying you useless dickhead....

For the record you are a douche bag.

It's utterly irrelevant whether someone had trouble with his phone or not. I have had trouble with my phone numerous times trying to figure out stuff.

Get a life douche bag :eusa_hand:

You don't have a fuxxing clue what you are talking about.....as usual. Are you upset saddam was killed before you could suck his suck and swallow his nut sack you little whiny twat?

So curve, where do you weigh in on the president of Iran being a truther, are you with him too, like 911inside and eots?

Basically? It proves how stoopid divedick is because he's been claiming his phone doesn't have a flight mode. It also proves his arrogance again as he will refuse to admit he was wrong.
and everything you have posted proves i was right, dipshit

ROTFL! You could not be anymore pathetic. I posted the tutorial from AT&T on how to turn on your FLIGHT MODE and you still ignore it! Lol...thanks for proving what I said earlier.....

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?

you posted something that said to put it into "OFFLINE MODE" you fucking moron!!!

tell us again how the modes are hardwired. :lol:

Basically? It proves how stoopid divedick is because he's been claiming his phone doesn't have a flight mode. It also proves his arrogance again as he will refuse to admit he was wrong.

ROTFL! You could not be anymore pathetic. I posted the tutorial from AT&T on how to turn on your FLIGHT MODE and you still ignore it! Lol...thanks for proving what I said earlier.....

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?
hey dipshit, it said my phone has an "OFFLINE MODE" i said my phone has an "OFFLINE MODE"

i am in full agreement with what is on the AT&T site for my phone

Wow, just wow! This offline mode and dcon's phone has kept Curve busy for days across multiple threads. :rofl:

yes ravi, imagine what would happen if we put a slinky on his doorstep, rang the bell and left.

He would likely starve to death before he figured that one out.
not in my wildest dreams could i ever have expected him to be distracted so easily
a slinky might keep him busy for WEEKS, especially if is a shiny one

you posted something that said to put it into "OFFLINE MODE" you fucking moron!!!

Kind of convenient how you ignore the fact the tutorial is called:

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

Rotfl......you fucking useless ****. Where are your threats? You all sobbed up again like the wittle crybaby you are?

Kind of convenient how you ignore the fact the tutorial is called:

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

Rotfl......you fucking useless ****. Where are your threats? You all sobbed up again like the wittle crybaby you are?

Who Cares??

Wow, just wow! This offline mode and dcon's phone has kept Curve busy for days across multiple threads. :rofl:

The topic was his claim about his phone. The issue has always been about showing how dishonest you fuckwads are. Your pathology is really quite simple and you assholes reinforce it all the time.

The topic was his claim about his phone. The issue has always been about showing how dishonest you fuckwads are. Your pathology is really quite simple and you assholes reinforce it all the time.
and my claim was proven to be 100% correct by your research, only you still dont get it

my phone does NOT have a "flight" mode, nor does it have a "airplane" mode
what it DOES have is an "OFFLINE" mode

hey dipshit, it said my phone has an "OFFLINE MODE" i said my phone has an "OFFLINE MODE"

i am in full agreement with what is on the AT&T site for my phone

You lie again......ROTFL!! It must really really burn you that your stoopidity is so easily exposed. You are not in full agreement with the AT+T site you fucking useless dickhead. Keep on lying.....

From the site:

becoming boring.
"Nokia E71x
TUTORIALS

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

1. Press Menu (LEFT SOFT key).
2. Scroll DOWN and RIGHT to Settings and press the Center select key.
3. Scroll LEFT to Profiles and press the Center select key.
4. To turn off wireless coverage, scroll UP to Offline and press the Center
select key.
5. Highlight Activate and press the Center select key.
6. To exit, press Exit (RIGHT SOFT key) and Back (RIGHT SOFT key) until
you reach the Home screen.
7. You can also change profile modes by holding down the POWER key.
For this example, press POWER, scroll DOWN to Normal, and press the
Center select key to turn wireless coverage back on.
8. At the prompt, select Yes (LEFT SOFT key) to change the profile.
9. Done!"

You keep claiming there is no Flight Mode while the site gives an explicit tutorial on the FLIGHT MODE. Everyone can see it but you're so fucking childish you can't admit it because you hate the fact I proved you wrong again.........good grief you bitches are rejects from hell.

and my claim was proven to be 100% correct by your research, only you still dont get it

my phone does NOT have a "flight" mode, nor does it have a "airplane" mode
what it DOES have is an "OFFLINE" mode

What's the name of the tutorial you lying fuck?

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

But you go ahead and keep lying.....it's not like any of your "buddies" are going to call you out because that would break your agreement.

The topic of this thread is OBL and 911 NOT FUCKING CELL PHONES.
Ahhhhhhh I feel better now.

The topic of this thread is OBL and 911 NOT FUCKING CELL PHONES.
Ahhhhhhh I feel better now.

You're so fuxxing stoopid you don't even know how to read. The topic of the thread is why isn't bin laden wanted for 9E? Ie. Why hasn't he been charged? But thanx for proving again how deep your dumbness runs....

If anyone sees curve on the street please make sure he is returned to his proper home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_piJQuK2WE]YouTube - Danvers State Insane Asylum[/ame]

Forum List

Back