Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

At least by the FBI?
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

While it is proven that he heads the organization that plotted the attacks, planned the attacks, and carried out the attacks, there is only circumstantial evidence that he had a direct hand in any of that.

What you're asking is, in essence, why isn't the CEO of a company held liable for anything that his employees do on the job that is wrong. If a ConEd meter reader steals your dog while reading your meter, should the CEO of ConEd be charged?

At least by the FBI?
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

He is technically just a suspect in the 9/11/2001 atrocities. But he had already been indicted, criminally, for other (but prior) acts of terrorism.

He is a fugitive on the case on which he is already indicted.

He is not a fugitive on an (as yet) non-existent "case," the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

Personally, I want him captured on the 9/11/2001 matters and promptly questioned ONLY on that, not at all on the indicted case. I want him tried via military commission. I want the USA to drop the actually pending criminal charges (for which he has already been indicted) in lieu of prosecuting him as a war criminal before a military commission.

He should not be wanted as a "criminal" at all in terms of our criminal justice laws.

9/11 was an act of war against America. Were other leaders that committed acts of war with the United States also on the FBI's most wanted list? Was Tojo on the list when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

It is much easier to build a case against bin Laden in a military court than it is in a civilian court.

It is also much more difficult to build a case against the leader of a criminal organization than it is against the underlings who actually committed the crimes. This is one reason why it is difficult to convict mafia dons and CEOs of companies engaged in criminal activities but not their subordinates.

Besides, what difference would it make? It wouldn't change any of the twoofers minds.

The FBI most wanted list reflects criminals wanted in the jurisdiction of the FBI. Inside the USA. Since we know he is NOT in the USA, he falls under the jurisdiction of the military and therefore is on the CIA's most wanted list. The CIA being the secretive organization that it is, they do not make this available to the public, especially to treasonous twoofers.
The statement that OBL is not wanted by the FBI, and holding that as evidence that here is a conspiracy afoot, is akin to claiming that since John Dillinger was not wanted by your local police dept, there must have been conspiracy afoot because he did rob banks in your state.......

At least by the FBI?

thats one of the things thats laughable about the 9/11 coverup commission.They say he has committed acts of terrorism aginst the united states yet they have no evidence of it so they dont even have him on on the most wanted list.:cuckoo:

At least by the FBI?

thats one of the things thats laughable about the 9/11 coverup commission.They say he has committed acts of terrorism aginst the united states yet they have no evidence of it so they dont even have him on on the most wanted list.:cuckoo:

no, they have no evidence that he is within their jurisdiction, so they do not have him on the their list. If you could obtain the CIA list of most wanted, bet he is on the top of it. They DO have jurisdiction overseas.
See my above post and stop being so damn pigheaded.

he is on the most wanted list, jackass. :cuckoo:

Because Democrats are keeping it low key and Republicans don't care and they never have.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
[/FONT]

way to go Dubya!....you have a majority of the worlds support!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
[/FONT]

uh.....so I guess not.​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI
[/FONT]

yeah boy!..... you fuck him up bud!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

oh......not so much then......​

At least by the FBI?

Why? I'll tell you.......it's because Bush Jr. was too busy working up support against Saddam and his WMD's in his war for oil.

The Cheney/Halliburton war machine used him simply as a symbol to keep passions inflamed and a boogeyman to scare the population with.

Of course they don't want to pursue OBL. It's much easier to keep him in the shadows to scare people with while they went and fucked up an unjust war.

At least by the FBI?

Why? I'll tell you.......it's because Bush Jr. was too busy working up support against Saddam and his WMD's in his war for oil.

The Cheney/Halliburton war machine used him simply as a symbol to keep passions inflamed and a boogeyman to scare the population with.

Of course they don't want to pursue OBL. It's much easier to keep him in the shadows to scare people with while they went and fucked up an unjust war.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
[/FONT]

way to go Dubya!....you have a majority of the worlds support!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
[/FONT]

uh.....so I guess not.​

yeah I have seen that video where Bush said I have no idea and really dont care,its not that important,its not our priority.

Bin Laden "allegedly" murders over 3000 people and Bush comes right out on tv saying-I dont care.Great we have a president who doesnt care whatsoever about a man who supposedly murdered over 3000 innocent people.what a great and compassionate guy,great role model to have for a president.what a great compassionate man we had running the country.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds dropped a bombshell on the Mike Malloy radio show, guest-hosted by Brad Friedman (audio, partial transcript). In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11." These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies. As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.

Of course he did, and he might still be working for Bush co.

At least by the FBI?

While it is proven that he heads the organization that plotted the attacks, planned the attacks, and carried out the attacks, there is only circumstantial evidence that he had a direct hand in any of that.

What you're asking is, in essence, why isn't the CEO of a company held liable for anything that his employees do on the job that is wrong. If a ConEd meter reader steals your dog while reading your meter, should the CEO of ConEd be charged?

If it is proven that he heads the organization that did it, one would think that he should be wanted for it. A good example is Charles Manson. He was the leader of the Manson family, that committed the Tate La bianca murders. He was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder carried out by his followers on his behalf, then he was subsequently charged and convicted with the murders/crimes himself "through the joint-responsibility rule, which makes each member of a conspiracy guilty of crimes his fellow conspirators commit in furtherance of the conspiracy's object." Comparing him to a CEO, or a meter reader stealing ones dog is laughable, all things considered. What I really want to know is since America and the world was thrown into such an upheaval for the crime of 9-11, and we were told that Bin Laden and his organization was responsible, why hasn't he been formally charged with the act? It just seems strange to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Last edited:
At least by the FBI?

no, they have no evidence that he is within their jurisdiction, so they do not have him on the their list. If you could obtain the CIA list of most wanted, bet he is on the top of it. They DO have jurisdiction overseas.
See my above post and stop being so damn pigheaded.

If the FBI looks for people only within their jurisdiction, then why is OBL listed on their 10 most wanted for the bombings of the embassies?

Hi Mr. Jones:

At least by the FBI?

That is easy: The FBI (my FBI Internal Affairs Complaint) already knows all the principals involved in the 9/11 attacks that includes the FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, the Justice Dept, NORAD and the Joint-chiefs (my 'What Happened On 9/11' Topic) ...

Everyone from the Inspector General (my Complaint) to the FAA (my Complaint) down to the Arlington County Board/Fire Dept (my Complaint) is part of the 9/11 Inside Job Murder of Innocent Americans 'and' the ongoing Cover-Up Operation. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic) and everyone in Govt is complicit and looking the other way ...

The 9:32 AM First Explosion at the Pentagon (my Topic) 'is' going to break these related 9/11 Cases 'and' a LOT of Govt Heads are going to roll ...

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back