Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

Total medal count?

And, you losers can kick our ass in a war?

And, And, we don't own you losers?

BTW, Jay. Nice uniform and mustache. Ya' definitely could pass for the cop in "The Village People"

In fact, every faggot bastard running around So. Cal has a mustache trimmed just like YOURS!

Yeah, we know Jay. We know!

Its good that most Canadians know their place. I forget they're up there.

One time an uncle purchased a bag of Canadian toy soldiers for me: All of them looked like this:

istockphoto_5659654-surrender.jpg

Isn't that the normal position for a french soldier as well?:lol:

Why? You pissed off for living in that position while not getting the uniform and paycheque?

Online NewsHour Update: Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks -- October 29, 2004

October 29, 2004, 5:10pm EDT
BIN LADEN ADMITS 9/11 RESPONSIBILITY, WARNS OF MORE ATTACKS

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

It was the first footage of bin Laden to appear in more than a year and came just days before voters head to the polls Tuesday after an extremely tight president race.

In the 18-minute tape, bin Laden, who appeared to be sitting or standing at a table against a neutral background, said: "Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened."

Bin Laden said he thought of the method of attacking U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

NPR: America Responds - Osama bin Laden Videotape

Pentagon Releases Bin Laden Videotape
U.S. Officials say Tape Links Him to Sept. 11 Attacks

Dec. 13, 2001 -- The Pentagon has released a videotape of Osama bin Laden, that it says provides additional evidence that the al Qaeda leader is responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Administration officials say the tape shows bin Laden had specific knowledge of when and where those attacks would occur before they took place.

Osama bin Laden, at right, as seen on the videotape.

The videotape -- discovered in a private home in Jalalabad, Afghanistan -- shows a relaxed bin Laden discussing the attacks in Arabic with another man who appears to be a cleric. On the tape, bin Laden says he was pleasantly surprised by the amount of destruction caused at the World Trade Center; he only expected the top portion of the twin towers to collapse.

According to a translated transcript issued by the Pentagon, bin Laden says the attacks on the World Trade Center did more damage than expected. "...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower," he says, according to the transcript. "We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for."

Bin Laden also indicates on the tape that he knew of the attacks in advance. "We had notification since the previous Thursday that the event would take place that day," he says. "We had finished our work that day and had the radio on. It was 5:30 p.m. our time... Immediately, we heard the news that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. We turned the radio station to the news from Washington.

Osama Bin Laden Warns America - CBS News

Osama Bin Laden Warns America
Terror Leader Admits For First Time That He Ordered 9/11 Attacks

(CBS/AP) Osama bin Laden, injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of presidential elections, said in a videotape aired Friday that the United States can avoid another Sept. 11 attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

Bin Laden said his followers have left alone countries that do not threaten Muslims.

"We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours," he said.

He said he was first inspired to attack the United States by the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon in which towers and buildings in Beirut were destroyed in the siege of the capital.

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women," he said.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said.

Bin Laden suggested Bush was slow to react to the Sept. 11 attacks, giving the hijackers more time than they expected. At the time of the attacks, the president was listening to schoolchildren in Florida reading a book, an incident to which bin Laden referred.

"It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone," he said, referring to the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center.[/
I]

Transcript of tape.

Transcript of Osama bin Laden video-taped "Message to Americans"

Osama bin Laden: But I am amazed at you. Although we have entered the fourth year after the events of 9/11, Bush is still practicing distortion and deception against you and he is still concealing the true cause from you. Consequentially, the motives for its reoccurrence still exist. I will tell you about the causes underlying these events and I will tell you the truth about the moments this decision was taken, to allow you to reflect.

I say to you, as Allah is my witness: We had not considered attacking the towers, but things reached the breaking point when we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon – then I got this idea.

The events that had a direct influence on me occurred in 1982, and the subsequent events, when the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the aid of the American sixth fleet.

In those critical moments, I was overwhelmed by ideas that are hard to describe, but they awakened a powerful impulse to reject injustice and gave birth to a firm resolve to punish the oppressors. As I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, I was struck by the idea of punishing the oppressor in the same manner and destroying towers in the US, to give it a taste of what we have tasted and to deter it from killing our children and

Let me guess

1) The tape was forged

2) It was edited by the CIA

3) It was planted

4) You can't believe anything coming from the Bush/Cheney controlled Pentagon

5) It's all Bush's fault

Pick one or more please?

Its good that most Canadians know their place. I forget they're up there.

One time an uncle purchased a bag of Canadian toy soldiers for me: All of them looked like this:

istockphoto_5659654-surrender.jpg

What I find amazing is that Candyass thinks Canada is "up"....maybe after grade school the word North will be added to it's vocabulary:eusa_drool:
yeah, because NO ONE uses "up" or "down" to refer to "north" or "south"

ever been "down under" schmuck?

it figures that a stupid bitch that doesn't know how to use a phone wouldn't know the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iraq either:lol:

Let me guess

1) The tape was forged

3) It was planted

5) It's all Bush's fault

Pick one or more please?

You forgot the one that says;
That's a corrupt translation, why didn't he say it in English?

Sorry I forgot.

1) The tape was forged

3) It was planted

5) It's all Bush's fault

6) That's a corrupt translation, why didn't he say it in English?

Pick one or more please?

So why do you accept the claim he is guilty if he hasn't been charged?

Well, he claimed he did it in several taped messages, even bragged about it. The one guy we caught said he got his instructions from osama.
he openly decalred war on the USA when Clinton was prez, and we didn't take him seriously until he bombed the USS Cole, and took credit for it.
There are more reasons to believe he did it, but that's enough for me right there.

There are more reasons to believe he and his evil minions did it than to believe it was some government backed conspiracy, or even that our government covered it up.
Our government did, and continues to downplay their failures in regards to 911, but it is not the coverup that some claim it to be.

You've already posted the proof those taped messages are not reliable. What else you got? (you're also forgetting right after it happened bl denied involvement-twice. Do you know when the first time any supposed confession surfaced?)

provide evidence Bin Laden denied it.
prove the tapes he made that claimed he and his evil minions did it are "unreliable".
prove something besides the fact that your a clown

What I find amazing is that Candyass thinks Canada is "up"....maybe after grade school the word North will be added to it's vocabulary:eusa_drool:

it figures that a stupid bitch that doesn't know how to use a phone wouldn't know the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iraq either:lol:
ah, you are just another fucking troofer moron as well as a Canadian embarrassment

btw, dipshit, the info that bentdark posted proved i was CORRECT
so fuck off and die dipshit

I missed one more

1) The tape was forged

3) It was planted

5) It's all Bush's fault

6) That's a corrupt translation, why didn't he say it in English?

7) Tapes not reliable

Pick one or more please?

United Airlines Flight 93
Main article: United Airlines Flight 93
Hijackers: Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).

American Airlines Flight 11
Main article: American Airlines Flight 11
Hijackers: Mohamed Atta al Sayed (Egyptian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian).

United Airlines Flight 175
Main article: United Airlines Flight 175
Hijackers: Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirates), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirates), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).

American Airlines Flight 77
Main article: American Airlines Flight 77
Hijackers: Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian).

see any Iraqi terrorists in that list?

What does their birthplace have to do with anything?

United Airlines Flight 93
Main article: United Airlines Flight 93
Hijackers: Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).

American Airlines Flight 11
Main article: American Airlines Flight 11
Hijackers: Mohamed Atta al Sayed (Egyptian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian).

United Airlines Flight 175
Main article: United Airlines Flight 175
Hijackers: Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirates), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirates), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).

American Airlines Flight 77
Main article: American Airlines Flight 77
Hijackers: Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian).

see any Iraqi terrorists in that list?
hey, dipshit, has anyone said there were?

ah, you are just another fucking troofer moron as well as a Canadian embarrassment

btw, dipshit, the info that bentdark posted proved i was CORRECT
so fuck off and die dipshit

you haven't been correct about a fucking thing since I started posting here:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back