Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

buts its ok for libs to mock Palins son?

Yeah, that had to be the ultimate in despicable lib hate speech. Whatever they attack Republicans for is perfectly OK for them. Their attacks on Palin were the lowest, but the Republicans are the ones waging a war on women?

Palin was mocked for being a lightweight.......and entirely appropriately.....it had nothing to do with being a woman.....

57 states

The amount of hypocrisy and irony on this thread from both sides is unbelievable while I'm sure there are a few who are simply being sarcastic with their responses most arent and worse don't even realize how full of it they are.

Yeah, and you're just an honest broker.

I've never seen bh say anything dishonest. You on the other hand...

Thanks for your Christian insights.
You what SB I'm more than willing to let the honest fair minded non partisan hacks make the call on which one of us is the more honest poster.

5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

More: Trump Mocking Physical Disabilities Is Nothing New

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

It probably got a good reaction from his supporters which is what motivates him and it's shows he's political incorrect which is important to his campaign. Trump doesn't care who he offends or insults. That may help on the campaign trail, but not as president.

The amount of hypocrisy and irony on this thread from both sides is unbelievable while I'm sure there are a few who are simply being sarcastic with their responses most arent and worse don't even realize how full of it they are.

Yeah, and you're just an honest broker.

I've never seen bh say anything dishonest. You on the other hand...

Thanks for your Christian insights.

Being Christian doesn't give me any special insight on calling out dishonesty

Yeah, that had to be the ultimate in despicable lib hate speech. Whatever they attack Republicans for is perfectly OK for them. Their attacks on Palin were the lowest, but the Republicans are the ones waging a war on women?

Palin was mocked for being a lightweight.......and entirely appropriately.....it had nothing to do with being a woman.....

57 states

Context means nothing to you retarded NaziCons.

The actual intent behind Senator Obama's misstatement is easy to discern without the need to invoke an obscure international organization. He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-08, he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty." (Note the long pause in the video clip between the words "fifty" and "seven.")

More: 57 States

57 states

The actual intent behind Senator Obama's misstatement is easy to discern without the need to invoke an obscure international organization. He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-08, he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty." (Note the long pause in the video clip between the words "fifty" and "seven.")

LOL. One of your fellow Useful Idiots showed us Obama really thought we had 60 states

Sure. But at least he knows our holidays like Veterans Day and Memorial Day, right?

What does reason have to do with anything anything said in this thread?

Oh I see. Then you really do t have a problem with what Obama does , you are just mad because he's a dem. got it!

Critical thinking isnt your strong point huh Timmy.....?
Actually I was saying the fascist we have in office now is not better than the one YOU consider fascist......that isnt.
Not yours either, critical thinking is a misnomer.
The actual name is analytical thinking .
"Analytical thinking" is also a misnomer. It should just be called government brainwashing.

What is it with you people and your contempt for Reason?

What is it with your blind obedience .....?

Of course, when liberal turds behave like despicable assholes they always find a way to justify it. If a female Democrat candidate recieved the same treatment, your ilk would have been screaming about "haaaaate!" and "the war on women."

You're all the most excruciating brand of hypocrites.

57 states

LOL. One of your fellow Useful Idiots showed us Obama really thought we had 60 states

Sure. But at least he knows our holidays like Veterans Day and Memorial Day, right?

Has he learned how to say "corpseman" yet?

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

It probably got a good reaction from his supporters which is what motivates him and it's shows he's political incorrect which is important to his campaign. Trump doesn't care who he offends or insults. That may help on the campaign trail, but not as president.

I can't believe that it got a good reaction from anybody with stable enough social skills to participate in a major political party's primary, even the Republican party. Maybe an infinitesimal number of troglodytes up there in the nosebleed seats. I think he's crossed the line, and that upsets me. But this may be the first time you get a real, legitimate apology out of him. And it better be a good one or he's done. Every one of his enemies in the party are going to jump all over this. Jesus, I just got a shiver, no, even his invincibility cloak can't get him out of this...can it?

Critical thinking isnt your strong point huh Timmy.....?
Actually I was saying the fascist we have in office now is not better than the one YOU consider fascist......that isnt.
Not yours either, critical thinking is a misnomer.
The actual name is analytical thinking .
"Analytical thinking" is also a misnomer. It should just be called government brainwashing.

What is it with you people and your contempt for Reason?

What is it with your blind obedience .....?

Him or me?

57 states

Your eagerness to suck Obama's dick is astounding.

I can't believe that it got a good reaction from anybody with stable enough social skills to participate in a major political party's primary, even the Republican party. Maybe an infinitesimal number of troglodytes up there in the nosebleed seats. I think he's crossed the line, and that upsets me. But this may be the first time you get a real, legitimate apology out of him. And it better be a good one or he's done. Every one of his enemies in the party are going to jump all over this. Jesus, I just got a shiver, no, even his invincibility cloak can't get him out of this...can it?

You shouldn't fantasize in a public forum. It's really quite nauseating.

You shouldn't fantasize in a public forum. It's really quite nauseating.

You've got a distorted set of moral values if that image of Trump mocking a disability doesn't nauseate you more than my poor post.

Adolf Trump really is a nauseating lowlife scumbag. And his relationship with his daughter, Ivanka, over the years is absolutely disgusting.

11701022_10153508221949255_4485554063786493277_n.png

Forum List

Back