Zone1 Why is trial televised when white kills black but not when black kills white?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
We all know about those two white rednecks (the people Democrats hate the most) who killed the black jogger because their trial and punishment was televised for all the world to see. Message: this is what happens when whitey kills a black!

But what about the Fletcher case, in which a black killed a white, upper-middle class woman out for a jog? Why wasn’t HIS trial televised?

Let’s discuss the obvious double standards applied here.

We all know about those two white rednecks (the people Democrats hate the most) who killed the black jogger because their trial and punishment was televised for all the world to see. Message: this is what happens when whitey kills a black!

But what about the Fletcher case, in which a black killed a white, upper-middle class woman out for a jog? Why wasn’t HIS trial televised?

Cuz whitey had it com'in maybe?

Dunno.

Nonstop Black on Black violence in all major US cities, ignored by the media because it is common place

One shooting with whitey with the gun shooting a black man and it is 24/7 coverage for a month because it is not common place.

Depends on the judge.

Nonstop Black on Black violence in all major US cities, ignored by the media because it is common place

One shooting with whitey with the gun shooting a black man and it is 24/7 coverage for a month because it is not common place.
There is an old journalism saying: "dog bites man isn't news; man bites dog is". Unusual events get news coverage, that's why the very rare school shootings are covered in depth and the very common gang shootings aren't.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So stop your whining and clean up your own community!

It's not so much about double standards -- though you are basically correct , they exist -- it is all about TV Trials being Show Trials which, when translated, means CIA Show Trials to push the underlying agenda built on Project Chaos .

In journalism there is the concept of the man bights dog story. The idea is that dogs frequently bight men, so it is not a story. When a man bights a dog, it is unusual enough to merit news coverage.

I bit a dog once. He had been biting me. I warned him that if he kept biting me I would bight him. Unfortunately for him, he thought I was bluffing.

In journalism there is the concept of the man bights dog story. The idea is that dogs frequently bight men, so it is not a story. When a man bights a dog, it is unusual enough to merit news coverage.

I bit a dog once. He had been biting me. I warned him that if he kept biting me I would bight him. Unfortunately for him, he thought I was bluffing.
Yes! I remember that….it was on the news!

When a white person, who is usually a policeman, kills a black criminal at the scene of the black criminal's most recent crime it is national news. Frequently it provokes yet another black ghetto riot. There is always a lot of hand wringing by the Virtue Signalers about what a racist society we are, etc., etc., blah blah blah.

When a black criminal kills a white person it frequently is not mentioned in the local news. When it is, the criminal's race is not mentioned. By not mentioning the race of the criminal the news media thinks it contributing to racial harmony.

If Negroes want to contribute to racial harmony I suggest they should stop committing all those crimes against white people, and they should stop having all those illegitimate black children that white tax payers are expected to support on welfare.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Stop whining about white racism, and deal with the root causes of white racism.

Because whites don’t blame another race when they kill another white.

Forum List

Back