Zone1 Why is trial televised when white kills black but not when black kills white?

You must have missed the OJ trial.
The result of the OJ Simpson trial was jury nullification. OJ's ex wife took OJ away from his previously black wife. The black women on the jury thought the white woman OJ killed had it coming.

My Negro Repellent has always worked for me.
I've gassed about 15 people and two of them were still able to assault me. Trust me when I say it doesn't always work. Btw, only one was black.

I've gassed about 15 people and two of them were still able to assault me. Trust me when I say it doesn't always work. Btw, only one was black.
Using a gun has too many legal complications. If you shoot a Negro who tries to rob you, you will be arrested. You will be put in jail. You will need to hire a lawyer. If the case goes to a trial, and there are Negroes on the jury there is a good chance you will be convicted and sent to prison. This is particularly true if you kill the Negro who tried to rob you, and there are Negroes on the jury.

Using a gun has too many legal complications. If you shoot a Negro who tries to rob you, you will be arrested. You will be put in jail. You will need to hire a lawyer. If the case goes to a trial, and there are Negroes on the jury there is a good chance you will be convicted and sent to prison. This is particularly true if you kill the Negro who tried to rob you, and there are Negroes on the jury.
Just wound them, In the dick.

Just wound them, In the dick.
States have strange laws. It may be illegal to shoot an unarmed Negro mugger, even if he is much larger and stronger than you are.

Even if you are acquitted the trial may go on for months. Look at what happened to George Zimmerman. If you shoot a Negro for any reason at all, the mainstream media will make it seem like you are a brutal racist, and the Negro was walking home from choir practice.

Let’s discuss the obvious double standards applied here.
We are not children.

Of course, there is a double standard.

Some very kind Caucasian people feel that a certain ethnicity has suffered hundreds of years of slavery and segregation. (Even President Nixon deplored the fact that the ethnicity under discussion was forbidden to enter many restaurants and have lunch like millions of other Americans.)

Therefore. the media downplay the crime committed by people of that ethnicity. They are to be portrayed only as victims, never perpetrators.

Take the two teenagers who murdered that Caucasian bicyclist in Las Vegas. I had to read England's Daily Mail to get their names. (One seems to have a Hispanic name; the other has an unusual first name.)

If the murderers had been Caucasian and the victim had been of the ethnicity under discussion, you can bet that the incident would be prime time on TV, and BLM would be leading protest marches throughout the land. President Biden and Vice President Harris and the Dems in the House and Senate would be demanding a holiday to mark the victim's death.

Another race bait thread.

WAS O.J. SIMPSON WHITE?

It seems that IM2 is on a mission to get my threads moved to Badlands, despite the fact that I raise very valid concerns.

There is indeed a double standard when it comes to reporting crimes committed by blacks against whites vs whites against blacks. We should be allowed to discuss it.

We are not children.

Some very kind Caucasian people feel that a certain ethnicity has suffered hundreds of years of slavery and segregation. (Even President Nixon deplored the fact that the ethnicity under discussion was forbidden to enter many restaurants and have lunch like millions of other Americans.)

Therefore. the media downplay the crime committed by people of that ethnicity. They are to be portrayed only as victims, never perpetrators.

Take the two teenagers who murdered that Caucasian bicyclist in Las Vegas. I had to read England's Daily Mail to get their names. (One seems to have a Hispanic name; the other has an unusual first name.)

If the murderers had been Caucasian and the victim had been of the ethnicity under discussion, you can bet that the incident would be prime time on TV, and BLM would be leading protest marches throughout the land. President Biden and Vice President Harris and the Dems in the House and Senate would be demanding a holiday to mark the victim's death.
NO the media doesn't downplay jack ----.

In 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories out of 30 in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drugabuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfewand loitering law violations.

This is why we see more whites in televised trials, because whites commit the most crime.

We are not children.

What happened to Negroes during the past four hundred years does not explain the way most of them behave and perform now. Their performance and behavior now is determined by the fact that human evolution has not prepared most of them for the ability to make valuable contributions to civilization. That is why most Negroes are stupid and sexually irresponsible, and many Negroes are dangerous.

That is why do not owe Negroes reparations. They owe us money for the advantages of living in white civilization. I am willing to waive the money they owe us. They should shut up about reparations.

Last edited:
NO the media doesn't downplay jack ----.

In 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories out of 30 in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drugabuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfewand loitering law violations.

This is why we see more whites in televised trials, because whites commit the most crime.
There are more whites. Blacks have a much higher rate of violent crime. This is because of characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in sub Saharan Africa.

States have strange laws. It may be illegal to shoot an unarmed Negro mugger, even if he is much larger and stronger than you are.

Even if you are acquitted the trial may go on for months. Look at what happened to George Zimmerman. If you shoot a Negro for any reason at all, the mainstream media will make it seem like you are a brutal racist, and the Negro was walking home from choir practice.
Bit of a reach.

in im2s mind a small town that has 10,100 residents- 10,000 whites and 100 blacks- whites committed 51 out of 100 crimes. blacks commited 49 crimes. whites commit more crimes in his mind. you cant make this shit up. Its pretty obvious in anyones mind that here blacks commit more crime. if both races had equal people blacks would commit much much more crime then whites.

What happened to Negroes during the past four hundred years does not explain the way most of them behave and perform now. Their performance and behavior now is determined by the fact that human evolution has not prepared most of them for the ability to make valuable contributions to civilization. That is why most Negroes are stupid and sexually irresponsible, and many Negroes are dangerous.

That is why do not owe Negroes reparations. They owe us money for the advantages of living in white civilization. I am willing to waive the money they owe us. They should shut up about reparations.
im2 says systematic racism- only reperations will fix it!

Back to the topic, the trial of the two subhumans who killed an innocent, fine, retired police chief should be televised for all the world to see - and then they should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

im2 says systematic racism- only reperations will fix it!
Any payoff would be gone within a few years - just look at lottery winners - and then people like IM2 would be clamoring for more, saying it wasn’t enough to fix “systemic racism.” It will never end.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So stop your whining and clean up your own community!
95 percent of blacks killed in America are killed by blacks stop claiming it is a white on black problem.

Back to the topic, the trial of the two subhumans who killed an innocent, fine, retired police chief should be televised for all the world to see - and then they should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

It would be interesting to see the “white guy” named Jesus Ayala on the witness whiteness stand.

Forum List

Back