Why is tobacco legal? Because politicians do not care

Tobacco kills 1315 Americans EVERY SINGLE DAY, why is this legal

CDC - Fact Sheet - Fast Facts - Smoking & Tobacco Use
Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death.
  • Worldwide, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year, and current trends show that tobacco use will cause more than 8 million deaths annually by 2030.2
  • Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including nearly 42,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.1
  • On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.3
  • If smoking continues at the current rate among U.S. youth, 5.6 million of today’s Americans younger than 18 years of age are expected to die prematurely from a smoking-related illness. This represents about one in every 13 Americans aged 17 years or younger who are alive today.1

Yes it's government's job to take care of us and make our decisions for us when we make bad decisions. Grow a pair, Phyllis, and make your own choices
What brand of death do you smoke

I smoke myself, I smoke Gauloises Blondes, although because of my condition I can't smoke for a while.

So my main cigarette holder sits alone in it's case, until it and I can reunite with a lovely Gauloises Blonde.

My cigarette case also remains empty until that wonderful day.

HG0000290.jpg

I've got about 40 cigarette holders, all short, I can't stand the long holders, they look ridiculous. I've bought all of the below short holders.

Denicotea_Holder_Black_Tip_(md).jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

39-wooden-short-cigarette-holder-for-slim-cigarettes.jpg
Are you planning for cancer too?

• Worldwide, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year, and current trends show that tobacco use will cause more than 8 million deaths annually by 2030.2
  • Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including nearly 42,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.1
  • If smoking continues at the current rate among U.S. youth, 5.6 million of today’s Americans younger than 18 years of age are expected to die prematurely from a smoking-related illness. This represents about one in every 13 Americans aged 17 years or younger who are alive today.1

Yes it's government's job to take care of us and make our decisions for us when we make bad decisions. Grow a pair, Phyllis, and make your own choices

I smoke myself, I smoke Gauloises Blondes, although because of my condition I can't smoke for a while.

So my main cigarette holder sits alone in it's case, until it and I can reunite with a lovely Gauloises Blonde.

HG0000290.jpg

I've got about 40 cigarette holders, all short, I can't stand the long holders, they look ridiculous. I've bought all of the below short holders.

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

When I was in Texas, I would purchase Camel Turkish Gold, so those are what I smoked during my time in the great State of the Texans, who I love, I love the Texans, we got along very well with each other, all Texans I met, we liked each other :smile:

CamelTurkishGold-20fUS2006.jpg
I hope you used protection...

can't babyproof the world.
Heroin if legal would kill less people

I'm now supporting a complete decriminalisation of all drugs, I never used to support this, but I am now.

I've been reading about this situation for a while and when all drugs were pretty much legal, there were less deaths due to those drugs and in the specific case of Heroin, there were less actual Junkies, once the latter was made illegal, the number of actual Junkies jumped significantly, along with the number of deaths due to crap the Black Market cuts Heroin with to sell on the streets.

Prohibition never works, it didn't work with alcohol, it's not worked with drugs.
Again are you in favor of legalizing Krokodyl, the synthetic heroin that rots away peoples bodies? krokodil - Google Search

Pretending that drugs are a good thing, will not keep people safe and healthy.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

Most members of my family have always smoked, my Great-Grandparents both still smoke, he's 98 years-old and she's 96 years-old.

My Great-Great Grandmother smoked from the age of 20 years-old and she died at the age of 104 years-old.

can't babyproof the world.
Heroin if legal would kill less people

I'm now supporting a complete decriminalisation of all drugs, I never used to support this, but I am now.

I've been reading about this situation for a while and when all drugs were pretty much legal, there were less deaths due to those drugs and in the specific case of Heroin, there were less actual Junkies, once the latter was made illegal, the number of actual Junkies jumped significantly, along with the number of deaths due to crap the Black Market cuts Heroin with to sell on the streets.

Prohibition never works, it didn't work with alcohol, it's not worked with drugs.
Again are you in favor of legalizing Krokodyl, the synthetic heroin that rots away peoples bodies? krokodil - Google Search

Pretending that drugs are a good thing, will not keep people safe and healthy.
No, but education and self awareness will.........

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

Most members of my family have always smoked, my Great-Grandparents both still smoke, he's 98 years-old and she's 96 years-old.

My Great-Great Grandmother smoked from the age of 20 years-old and she died at the age of 104 years-old.

Smoking turns your fingernails and teeth yellow, and it also causes you to wrinkle early. Plus it makes you smell like an asstray. If you're pregnant, it can harm the baby.

wrinkles.jpg

Life kills 151,600 people in the world every day.
Nothing kills more people than tobacco, it's not up for debate.

Neither is individual choice. Preventing personal stupidity is not the venue of government.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

Should Krokodil which is synthetic heroin be legal if people want it? Since you say drugs should be legal for all krokodil - Google Search

Do Americans have a Constitutional rights as free people to self medicate?

Do you stupid sons of bitches understand that Prohibition has not worked? That it will not worked. Is it really that difficult to fucking move to some theocratic state?!?!?!?!?

Next you need to start a rant about banning alcohol. A lot of people die early from alcoholism or are killed in a car wreck while DUI.

Next you need to start a rant about banning alcohol. A lot of people die early from alcoholism or are killed in a car wreck while DUI.
drunk driving death - Google Search Been to some of these, seen the blood and severed body parts and brains coming out of an ear once.............................

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

This Is What 7 Smoker vs. Non-Smoker Identical Twins Look Like After Years Of Lighting Up Smoking identical twins, are no longer identical.... Great job Lucy

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

Should Krokodil which is synthetic heroin be legal if people want it? Since you say drugs should be legal for all krokodil - Google Search

Anyone stupid enough to take it deserves their fate.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

This Is What 7 Smoker vs. Non-Smoker Identical Twins Look Like After Years Of Lighting Up Smoking identical twins, are no longer identical.... Great job Lucy

I haven't smoked for many months, my earlier comment, I repost:

"I smoke myself, I smoke Gauloises Blondes, although because of my condition I can't smoke for a while."

These ridiculous Propaganda pictures you post, none of my family suffered any major illness or any change in appearance, expect for the obvious natural ageing process.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

Just because you are free to do it doesn't mean that you should do it.

Are you getting fucked in the ass now that's legal?

'fess up.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

What if your child does it on a dare? and his or her arm falls off?

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

'fess up.

Actually I do not care if anyone smokes, the real problem is that other people should not have to pay your and others healthcare for a lung transplant that will always end in death. So all smokers should have to pay for all smoking related ailments, all 1000 of them

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

Exactly and are we even talking about decriminalising Krokodil? No.

This is another example of the fanaticism of those who want to tell people what they CAN and CANNOT do. They have no respect for something called Personal Choice ie. Personal Freedom.

They treat adults like children who have to have choices made for them.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

What if your child does it on a dare?

My child is 26 years old, and already more successful than most. If he does anything on a dare I'll disown him.

HG0000290.jpg

cigrattee%20holder.jpg

'fess up.

Actually I do not care if anyone smokes, the real problem is that other people should not have to pay your and others healthcare for a lung transplant that will always end in death. So all smokers should have to pay for all smoking related ailments, all 1000 of them

Okay good, so NOBODY that doesn't have AIDS and/or HIV should be paying the healthcare costs for those who are reckless enough to get AIDS and/or HIV.

Forum List

Back