Why is "this" house relief bill such a big deal?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pelosi blocked proposed legislation all throughout fall and very little was said about it. Now she passes a bill and it's all the media and social outlets can discuss.

Where was the outrage over the past 6 months?
Why is McConnell held to a different standard than Pelosi?
Why was Pelosi allowed to bloat her bill with endless waste but one single addition to the new bill is unreasonable?

Why are democrats such blatant 2 faced hypocrites?

What exactly did she block?
Not just Pelosi but democrats in general.

You changed the discussion.

The House passed a relief bill and sent it to the Senate where it is supposed to be debated and if so desired, amended by the Senate and if not simply passed, sent back to the House.

That never happened. That's the way it is supposed to work.

The House passed a relief bill and sent it to the Senate where it is supposed to be debated and if so desired, amended by the Senate and if not simply passed, sent back to the House.

They tried that, remember? She said she wouldnt accept anything under 2.2 trillion in relief.
And by gawd, she HAD to stop deportations! Cause covid, thats why.

They tried that, remember? She said she wouldnt accept anything under 2.2 trillion in relief.

No, they did not try what I said.

They laughed when they got it. So, they countered with another one. One that wasnt made to fail.
You can jerk off to your "thats the way its supposed to work" but as you have told me on a couple different occasions, things change and it wont go back to the way it used to be. ;)

They laughed when they got it. So, they countered with another one. One that wasnt made to fail.
You can jerk off to your "thats the way its supposed to work" but as you have told me on a couple different occasions, things change and it wont go back to the way it used to be. ;)

That's not how it is supposed to work. Just like with the stand alone $2000. If McConnell wanted something different he was supposed to debate it and vote on amendments. He didn't.

This is how it is supposed to work.

You can argue that they refuse to do the job they are elected to do but that's a pretty lame argument. Why should we not expect them to do the job they were elected to do?

Pelosi blocked proposed legislation all throughout fall and very little was said about it. Now she passes a bill and it's all the media and social outlets can discuss.

Why was Pelosi allowed to bloat her bill with endless waste but one single addition to the new bill is unreasonable?

Check whose been blocking everything. Your search begins and ends with Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell.

I didn't change anything tard.

PELOSI IS THE LEADER OF THE HOUSE.
She is responsible for her party members.

She failed Americans for MONTHS

That's not how it is supposed to work. Just like with the stand alone $2000. If McConnell wanted something different he was supposed to debate it and vote on amendments. He didn't.

You can argue that they refuse to do the job they are elected to do but that's a pretty lame argument. Why should we not expect them to do the job they were elected to do?
I wish you had this argument when they abuse their power with legislation that you support..
Consistency is dead :(

To Democrats, money is the only way to appease their enormous slacker contingency. They buy votes using taxpayer money, most of which comes from hard working conservative Americans. But there must be a lot of crooked Republicans with something to hide in congress because Democrats always seem to be able to move their wasteful, evil bullshit to passage. Politics is starting to look like a combination of bribery, extortion, payoffs, lies and spin. This is why Democrats are able to waste so much money on so many non covid related causes. Politics suck.

I didn't change anything tard.

PELOSI IS THE LEADER OF THE HOUSE.
She is responsible for her party members.

She failed Americans for MONTHS

The article notes how Senate members blocked something, not Pelosi.

I wish you had this argument when they abuse their power with legislation that you support..

If you can provide an example bring it up. If not, your worthless generalizations are just that.

If you can provide an example bring it up. If not, your worthless generalizations are just that.
healthcare. You told me healthcare is here to stay and i should accept it.
You should accept congressmen not doing their jobs. We apparently want it that way.

Seven months ago, the House passed a COVID relief bill. You're so clueless.

You should accept congressmen not doing their jobs. We apparently want it that way.

I never told you that. I NEVER supported Obamacare. NEVER. I do support UHC but that is not what Obamacare is.

I never told you that. I NEVER supported Obamacare. NEVER. I do support UHC but that is not what Obamacare is.
I didnt say anything about obamacare.

I didnt say anything about obamacare.

Then you didn't say anything. "Healthcare is here to stay"? What in the world else was that supposed to mean? Someone was arguing we were going to do away with healthcare? LOL

Forum List

Back