Why is "this" house relief bill such a big deal?

What exactly did she block?
Not just Pelosi but democrats in general.

You changed the discussion.

The House passed a relief bill and sent it to the Senate where it is supposed to be debated and if so desired, amended by the Senate and if not simply passed, sent back to the House.

That never happened. That's the way it is supposed to work.
They tried that, remember? She said she wouldnt accept anything under 2.2 trillion in relief.
And by gawd, she HAD to stop deportations! Cause covid, thats why.

No, they did not try what I said.
They laughed when they got it. So, they countered with another one. One that wasnt made to fail.
You can jerk off to your "thats the way its supposed to work" but as you have told me on a couple different occasions, things change and it wont go back to the way it used to be. ;)

That's not how it is supposed to work. Just like with the stand alone $2000. If McConnell wanted something different he was supposed to debate it and vote on amendments. He didn't.

This is how it is supposed to work.

You can argue that they refuse to do the job they are elected to do but that's a pretty lame argument. Why should we not expect them to do the job they were elected to do?
I wish you had this argument when they abuse their power with legislation that you support..
Consistency is dead :(

If you can provide an example bring it up. If not, your worthless generalizations are just that.
healthcare. You told me healthcare is here to stay and i should accept it.
You should accept congressmen not doing their jobs. We apparently want it that way.

I never told you that. I NEVER supported Obamacare. NEVER. I do support UHC but that is not what Obamacare is.
I didnt say anything about obamacare.

Then you didn't say anything. "Healthcare is here to stay"? What in the world else was that supposed to mean? Someone was arguing we were going to do away with healthcare? LOL
I was saying we should have never gotten involved. Federal healthcare is unconstitutional. Just like most of the fed gov

unsportsmanlike-conduct-for-moving-goal-post.jpg

Grampa,

Why do you invent things to bitch about on a daily basis? Do you ever stop to wonder what causes you to do that? Just curious.

The House passed a relief bill and sent it to the Senate where it is supposed to be debated and if so desired, amended by the Senate and if not simply passed, sent back to the House.

They tried that, remember? She said she wouldnt accept anything under 2.2 trillion in relief.

They laughed when they got it. So, they countered with another one. One that wasnt made to fail.
You can jerk off to your "thats the way its supposed to work" but as you have told me on a couple different occasions, things change and it wont go back to the way it used to be. ;)

That's not how it is supposed to work. Just like with the stand alone $2000. If McConnell wanted something different he was supposed to debate it and vote on amendments. He didn't.

You can argue that they refuse to do the job they are elected to do but that's a pretty lame argument. Why should we not expect them to do the job they were elected to do?
I wish you had this argument when they abuse their power with legislation that you support..

If you can provide an example bring it up. If not, your worthless generalizations are just that.
You should accept congressmen not doing their jobs. We apparently want it that way.

I never told you that. I NEVER supported Obamacare. NEVER. I do support UHC but that is not what Obamacare is.

Then you didn't say anything. "Healthcare is here to stay"? What in the world else was that supposed to mean? Someone was arguing we were going to do away with healthcare? LOL
I was saying we should have never gotten involved. Federal healthcare is unconstitutional. Just like most of the fed gov

In that case I might argue that there is nothing that makes it unconstitutional. Just because something is not spelled out specifically does not make it unconstitutional.

In that case I might argue that there is nothing that makes it unconstitutional. Just because something is not spelled out specifically does not make it unconstitutional.
Actually, that is exactly what it means.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Social Security and Medicaid has been litigated endlessly.

Social Security and Medicaid has been litigated endlessly.
Both of which are unconstitutional. Obviously.

Forum List

Back