CDZ Why is this election so important?

Oct 15, 2016
The 2 most important issues (in my opinion are)

1. The threat to America's Constitutional Sovereignty and

2. The threat of America's Middle Class being decimated

Specifically the "TRADE DEALS" (NAFTA SPP and TPP)
are the primary vehicle used to "interject" and establish a
variety of supra-legal Statutory Trans-national Codes, Rules
and laws that through "binding agreements" give "corporate entities"
and "International Tribunals" superseding power to
override Local, State, and even National Laws and Constitutions of
participating "Nation States" thus eroding and eventually
dissolving their National Sovereignty.

These "Agreements" also attempt to combine "Nation States"
into "UNIONS" and to "remove borders" between Union Nations
(as in The European UNION or as in our case the
"North American UNION" (NAU) "Canada US and Mexico"
(SPP Security and Prosperity Partnership-
Presidents: Martin, Bush and Fox - signed:03/23/2005)

These very secret "Trade Deals" are written primarily by and for the
(very large) Trans-National Corporations as with NAFTA which was said
to be responsible for the loss of over 700,000 jobs in the US but increased
international profits from 330 Billion to over 1.3 Trillion (1993 to 2014).

Trump said that NAFTA was the worse trade deal ever and TPP could not
possible be worse but I disagree

I think TPP will be 10 times (or more)
worse because it will (to a great extent) "Seal the Deal".

With regards to the Shrinking (disappearing) Middle Class;

Uncorrupted Capitalism is fine.
But Government intervention into Capitalism
is NOT.

Government intervention allow for a perversion and distortion of
True Capitalism and opens the flood gates to

1. Crony Capitalism -- (Lobbyist and insiders get government to implement
laws that BLOCK competition and more)

2. Vulture Capitalism -- Buying and destroying Companies to basically suck them dry, Fire the workers and move on.

3. Feudalistic Capitalism -- (probably the worst) - after the first two have done their
dirt this sucks the life out of and bleeds the economy until there is nothing left but
the Very Rich and the Very Poor with very little in between (liken unto most Third World Counties) the kind of thing that develops when "REAL" competition is artificially driven out of an economy.

In conclusion:
This one thing Trump and Bernie have in common is:

Opposition to these so-called Trade Deals (NAFTA SPP and TPP) which are nothing more than a Trojan Horse mechanism to slowly dissolve National Sovereignty and reduce Nation States into a form of Economic Trans-National Bureaucratic "Neo-Colonization" in other words GLOBALISM.

My long term prediction:

If Hillary wins the U.S. will become a corrupt one party banana republic. Basic freedoms will be lost and the economy will stagnate. China will overtake the U.S. as the world's superpower.

And then things really get bad...

Excellent analysis, and welcome to the board. I voted for Ross Perot primarily because he was dead set against NAFTA. I knew that NAFTA was bad for America but TPP is far worse since it involves many more countries and the language of the "partnership" is not at all clear. That should be a major Red flag to anyone with common sense.

It is painfully obvious that these 'Free Trade' deals are tools for the corporate takeover of the powers of sovereign states. If there is a single real conspiracy of world domination, it is the unfettered application of Capitalism.
Power corrupts, and the large international corporations have power to burn.
They gave India the 'Green Revolution', with high-yield crops, which require the purchase of new seed-stock every year, and the application of artificial fertilizers (we'll sell these to you), and large quantities of water. The water extraction depleted the aquifers, lowered the water-table, and bankrupted millions of small croppers. The land was snapped up by the wealthy, who could afford to run pumps to get water up from hundreds of feet down, and the small farmers are now laborers (if they're 'lucky'), or wandered off to the slums in search of a living.

is NOT.

Red:
Do you not see the incongruity in those two "red" statements?

TPP and NAFTA are both agreements that bring the economic interaction between the U.S. and multiple other nations closer to a state whereby there are fewer governmental/structural restrictions imposed upon the nature and extent of exchange between organizations in differing nations. Uncorrupted capitalism, laissez faire, is the complete absence of restrictions on trade. Thus, how on Earth can you arrive at a conclusion whereby agreements that reduce impediments on exchange are bad, yet "uncorrupted capitalism is fine?" You can disagree with the principles of economics regarding the benefits and gains to be had from freer trade or you can agree with them, but you cannot simultaneously do both.

Well, I take that last sentence back...a little bit. You can do that, but you hardly seem credible after having done it.

is NOT.

Red:
Do you not see the incongruity in those two "red" statements?

TPP and NAFTA are both agreements that bring the economic interaction between the U.S. and multiple other nations closer to a state whereby there are fewer governmental/structural restrictions imposed upon the nature and extent of exchange between organizations in differing nations. Uncorrupted capitalism, laissez faire, is the complete absence of restrictions on trade. Thus, how on Earth can you arrive at a conclusion whereby agreements that reduce impediments on exchange are bad, yet "uncorrupted capitalism is fine?" You can disagree with the principles of economics regarding the benefits and gains to be had from freer trade or you can agree with them, but you cannot simultaneously do both.

Well, I take that last sentence back...a little bit. You can do that, but you hardly seem credible after having done it.

You seem to be missing the point --
The issue goes far beyond just "Free Trade" to Trans-National Corporations acquiring "Statutory" Authority and being placed in an equal (if not superior) footing with sovereign Nations.

And of coarse two very important nations "must" be Locked In --
England (Great Britain) and the United States

England has already been completely "Colonized"
(BREXIT will be overruled)

and after TPP for the United States -- as I said before
"the Deal will be Sealed".

But why must these nations be "locked in" FIRST you might ask?
Because if you are going to dominate (take over) nations without using an ARMY you must FIRST "lock in" (using 5000 page HIGHLY SECRET "Trade Documents") the nations with the "STRONGEST ARMY" and influence
(it should not be necessary to explain why).

And remember we are not talking about just "Free Trade" or even Corporate influence over Governments with lobbyists and money) we are talking about:

1. ISDS (Investor - State -Dispute -Settlements) (Google it!)

2. International Arbitration Panels
(with authority over Local, State and Federal Laws, House of Rep, Senate , President, Supreme Court, and The Constitution of the United States.)
(Trans-Canada vs. United States of America for 15 Billion dollars) (Google It!)
(This is already happening under NAFTA!)
(as I said before TPP will "Seal the Deal")

3. "The Powers That Be" are not playing Checkers
There Playing CHESS!

Why are the BRIC countries left out of this Global Equation?
Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

Beep - Beep - Beep --
Information Overload - Information Overload!!!

We will save the rest for Round 2 --

laissez faire Capitalism -- Really -- How OL:D School!

You seem to be missing the point --
The issue goes far beyond just "Free Trade" to Trans-National Corporations acquiring "Statutory" Authority and being placed in an equal (if not superior) footing with sovereign Nations.

And of coarse two very important nations "must" be Locked In --
England (Great Britain) and the United States

England has already been completely "Colonized"
(BREXIT will be overruled)

and after TPP for the United States -- as I said before
"the Deal will be Sealed".

But why must these nations be "locked in" FIRST you might ask?
Because if you are going to dominate (take over) nations without using an ARMY you must FIRST "lock in" (using 5000 page HIGHLY SECRET "Trade Documents") the nations with the "STRONGEST ARMY" and influence
(it should not be necessary to explain why).

And remember we are not talking about just "Free Trade" or even Corporate influence over Governments with lobbyists and money) we are talking about:

1. ISDS (Investor - State -Dispute -Settlements) (Google it!)

2. International Arbitration Panels
(with authority over Local, State and Federal Laws, House of Rep, Senate , President, Supreme Court, and The Constitution of the United States.)
(Trans-Canada vs. United States of America for 15 Billion dollars) (Google It!)
(This is already happening under NAFTA!)
(as I said before TPP will "Seal the Deal")

3. "The Powers That Be" are not playing Checkers
There Playing CHESS!

Why are the BRIC countries left out of this Global Equation?
Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

Beep - Beep - Beep --
Information Overload - Information Overload!!!

We will save the rest for Round 2 --

laissez faire Capitalism -- Really -- How OL:D School!

You know, that post might have actually been interesting to read, that is, your ideas would have been intriguing to consider, had you written the damn thing in standard and well organized English paragraphs rather than as a list of disjointed ideas....<sighs>

Forum List

Back