Why is the US so timid in jailing Trump?

u7V0ufvAXpgJ.jpg

Other countries are quick to bring people to account

1. Dilma Rousseff - President of Brazil (2011-2016): Rousseff faced impeachment proceedings in 2016 on charges of fiscal mismanagement and corruption, although she was ultimately not convicted.
  2. Park Geun-hye - President of South Korea (2013-2017): Park was impeached in 2016 and later convicted of corruption, abuse of power, and coercion.
  3. Nicolas Sarkozy - President of France (2007-2012): Sarkozy was charged with corruption and influence peddling in 2018, relating to alleged illegal campaign financing during his presidential campaign. He was later convicted in 2021.
  4. Jacob Zuma - President of South Africa (2009-2018): Zuma has faced numerous charges of corruption, racketeering, fraud, and money laundering. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, he was awaiting trial on several charges.
  5. Najib Razak - Prime Minister of Malaysia (2009-2018): Najib was charged with multiple counts of corruption, money laundering, and abuse of power in connection with the 1MDB scandal. In 2020, he was found guilty on multiple charges.
  6. Silvio Berlusconi - Prime Minister of Italy (1994-1995, 2001-2006, 2008-2011): Berlusconi faced several legal challenges during his time in office, including charges of corruption, tax fraud, and embezzlement. He has been convicted on various charges, but some were overturned on appeal.
  7. Thabo Mbeki - President of South Africa (1999-2008): Although not formally charged, Mbeki faced controversy and criticism for his handling of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in South Africa, with allegations of denying the link between HIV and AIDS.
So, you're saying that a person is guilty until proven innocent and that it is OK to have kangaroo courts to jail people just because you don't like them?

Other countries are quick to bring people to account

1. Dilma Rousseff - President of Brazil (2011-2016): Rousseff faced impeachment proceedings in 2016 on charges of fiscal mismanagement and corruption, although she was ultimately not convicted.
  2. Park Geun-hye - President of South Korea (2013-2017): Park was impeached in 2016 and later convicted of corruption, abuse of power, and coercion.
  3. Nicolas Sarkozy - President of France (2007-2012): Sarkozy was charged with corruption and influence peddling in 2018, relating to alleged illegal campaign financing during his presidential campaign. He was later convicted in 2021.
  4. Jacob Zuma - President of South Africa (2009-2018): Zuma has faced numerous charges of corruption, racketeering, fraud, and money laundering. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, he was awaiting trial on several charges.
  5. Najib Razak - Prime Minister of Malaysia (2009-2018): Najib was charged with multiple counts of corruption, money laundering, and abuse of power in connection with the 1MDB scandal. In 2020, he was found guilty on multiple charges.
  6. Silvio Berlusconi - Prime Minister of Italy (1994-1995, 2001-2006, 2008-2011): Berlusconi faced several legal challenges during his time in office, including charges of corruption, tax fraud, and embezzlement. He has been convicted on various charges, but some were overturned on appeal.
  7. Thabo Mbeki - President of South Africa (1999-2008): Although not formally charged, Mbeki faced controversy and criticism for his handling of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in South Africa, with allegations of denying the link between HIV and AIDS.
Because all the charges are fake.

Why not take an example from "other countries". Round up all the conservatives and throw them in the gulag. Cut to the chase and become a real Banana Republic.

Look at how the f b i cockroach paid shills run when you ask about Trump crimes. Brennan and Comey could not find anything on Trump so Hilary had to cook up a fake Russian collusion story.
Yep these Demonrat shills can’t stand toe to toe in a debate,they are excellent at deflecting,they never address facts always changing the subject when their cornered with nowhere to run,the banker is the most skilled at that,when he gets an ass beating from posters,he leaves his thread and deflects by making another identical thread. :rofl:

Innocent until proven guilty” is a key foundation of our system of justice.

Since before he took office, those on the left wrong have desperately been trying to pin any crimes that they can on Trump, and in seven year, now, they haven't been able to prove that he's guilty of anything.
That’s the way it is suppose to be and would be if our police forces followed the constitution but they don’t and we live in a banana republic so we live in a world where we are guilty till proven innocent instead.

I'm not the enemy. I'm just a retired guy who did not set any political agenda, nor did I ever run for or hold an office, or deal with court actions other than testifying or sitting in the jury a few times.

No, but you say dangerous things. Like that little bit about managing security breaches after the fact. That's idiotic middle management talk, people like that should be taken out and shot (without a last cigarette).

I can tell you, it does not surprise me that you will fail to get Biden indicted for anything while he is in office as that DOJ memo goes back as far as the Nixon administration, though I actually doubt he has done anything indictable. If they go by the rules your boy wanted, he would not even be investigated until out of office.

I don't care about Biden.

I care about equal application of the law.

Your guy, my guy, doesn't matter.

A man is no less a slave when he's allowed to choose a new master once in a while. Lysander Spooner said that, one of history's great libertarians. Frederic Bastiat was another one, he wrote eloquently about using the law as an instrument of plunder.

I care about the overtly Stalinist tactics that were and are being brought to the table by the people YOU support. Those people are there because you put them there.

Dude - the righties discovered after W, exactly who the Neo-Cons were, and they did the right thing, they got rid of them. (Threw them out on their keesters, is closer to the mark). YOU clowns haven't done that yet. You haven't ejected the scumbag Neo-Libs. By all accounts you LIKE those evil bastards. Shame on you.

You run around pretending Trump is a clown, and look what YOU replaced him with. Who would you rather have representing the US at diplomatic functions, a slightly corrupt Manafort or General Flynn, or a flaming cross dressing kleptomaniac like Sam Brinton? There is no perfect solution, but at some point there has to be common sense.

The wheels of justice grind painfully slow when everything you are accused of is complete horse shit!!!!

What exactly has he been proven guilty in a court of law that he should be jailed for?
You are correct in this observation-question...

He has not (
YET) been convicted of anything...

The OP's question actually should have read: "Why is the US so timid about prosecuting and trying Trump quickly?"

God knows, the evidence is there... most of it supplied by the Orange Baboon-God himself... the ignorant, arrogant, boorish, traitorous POS...

If-and-when Rump is convicted... and I'm betting he will be...
THEN we can talk about jailing that modern-day Benedict Arnold. :cool:

Time to step-up the pace for Rump's upcoming trials AND pending indictments from Georgia (SoS tape) and the DoJ (Jan 6).

Last edited:
Hilary has killed over 100 people including the Embassy staff in Libya and why isnt she arrested ?

Forum List

Back