Why is the left so uninterested in seeing the Epstein flights logs?

I think Trump was on the Lolita Express at least 100 times.

Lets release that information by releasing the UNREDACTED logs.

The left said over and over about how Trump and Epstein were pals, so let’s see how many times Trump went to the island,

I dont want a PEDO PRESIDENT.
Release every name. All 200 Democrats too.

Trump and Epstein were frequently in each other’s company. Trump stated they have similar taste in women
They were riched and moved in the same circles.

That is NOT proof of anything other than they moved in the same circles.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Politico reported in 2017 that Trump flew at least once on one of Epstein’s private planes, and Epstein had the future commander-in-chief’s phone numbers in his personal phone directory.

Yes, but you conveniently seem to ignore that Trump cut all ties to epslime when it was reported to him that epslime was trying to pick up underage girls at Mar-A-Lago, and that epslimes victims, and their lawyers ALL say, that Trump was the ONLY person to actively help them in their cases against epslime.

Why is that Taz? Why do you constantly lie by omission?

Trump and Epstein were frequently in each other’s company. Trump stated they have similar taste in women

Till Trump found out about epslime. Then he cut ties completely. You liars all go back 15+ years to smear Trump, but ignore what came after because you ARE typical, lying, progressive scumbags.

Everyone makes mistakes here and there regarding friendships and aquaintances. Then we adjust our lives accordingly.

Or not.

Trump did.

So they both took a photo-op at some New York high-society party, where everyone wanted to pose for a picture with Trump. Lil Wayne posed with him in this photo. Does that mean you're stupid enough to believe that Trump is a Negro too?

:laughing0301:

wayne.jpg

The logs need to be released, I agree, but if they ever are we need to be cautious not to go on a witch hunt. A lot of people flew on Epstein's plane. It doesn't mean they partook in the sex trafficking ring or even knew about it.
I have a hard time believing anyone who knew Epstein didn’t also know the rumors surrounding his behavior, they just turned a blind eye because they were received a service they benefited from. It’s like Weinstein many heard the rumors but turned a blind eye because both men were making money.

Exactly

Sex did not take place on the plane
Epstein probably knew to stop the shenanigans when dignitaries were around
~~~~~~
Is that why Prince Andrew was involved and ostracized by the Queen and the newly crowned King of the U.K.?
The objections tp open those records is strictly Democrat self protection. They know that the majority of those to and from Lolita Island.

~~~~~~
Is that why Prince Andrew was involved and ostracized by the Queen and the newly crowned King of the U.K.?
The objections tp open those records is strictly Democrat self protection. They know that the majority of those to and from Lolita Island.
There was one woman who directly fingered Prince Andrew.

There was one woman who directly fingered Prince Andrew.
~~~~~~
Exactly! Surely there is more evidence out there.
I understand the Epstein had quite a stable of young girls available to service the "dignitaries" he invited to the Island.
It wasn't called Lolita Island as a joke.

~~~~~~
Exactly! Surely there is more evidence out there.
I understand the Epstein had quite a stable of young girls available to service the "dignitaries" he invited to the Island.
It wasn't called Lolita Island as a joke.

I hope he's in hell in a pool of fire giving eternal blowjobs to other dead pigs such as himself.

Forum List

Back