Why is the left so uninterested in seeing the Epstein flights logs?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Indicted for sex trafficking along with his sidekick Gislane.

If they were involved in sex trafficking, who was trafficked and who paid for the services?

If this is a victimless and suspect free crime, why is Gislane in prison?

Why doesn't the Biden admin want to stop underage human sex slaves?

If we now put party of children….it is a sad time.

Trump could on it 200 times. Then he can be arrested for human trafficking. Lets find out.

If they were involved in sex trafficking, who was trafficked and who paid for the services?

Trump could on it 200 times. Then he can be arrested for human trafficking. Lets find out.
I wanna see them.

I don't want the republican house redacting them first.

The logs need to be released, I agree, but if they ever are we need to be cautious not to go on a witch hunt. A lot of people flew on Epstein's plane. It doesn't mean they partook in the sex trafficking ring or even knew about it.
Exactly

Sex did not take place on the plane
Epstein probably knew to stop the shenanigans when dignitaries were around

The Epstein client list is the most classified, and Top Secret document in US Gov history. Trump could easily win by merely promising to release that info

The logs need to be released, I agree, but if they ever are we need to be cautious not to go on a witch hunt. A lot of people flew on Epstein's plane. It doesn't mean they partook in the sex trafficking ring or even knew about it.

Yeah.

They may have been flying on his private kiddie diddler plane just to sell boxes of lovely Christmas cards to the fine citizens and visitors to Chomo Island

I don't want to know what the late Mr. Epstein's information is because it's the kind of information that can cause divorces, suicides, murders, and broken families. I'd prefer that people at risk never see or hear that if their loved one is on the list.

Correct, but any flight to Lolita Island is, I would think what they are hiding.

Then let them offer explanations. I believe those logs would implicate powerful people from all political persuasions, so the peons will never have access to that information.

Prove it.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Politico reported in 2017 that Trump flew at least once on one of Epstein’s private planes, and Epstein had the future commander-in-chief’s phone numbers in his personal phone directory.

I think Trump was on the Lolita Express at least 100 times.

Lets release that information by releasing the UNREDACTED logs.

The left said over and over about how Trump and Epstein were pals, so let’s see how many times Trump went to the island,

I dont want a PEDO PRESIDENT.

Because every one of them is afraid their name's on it?

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Politico reported in 2017 that Trump flew at least once on one of Epstein’s private planes, and Epstein had the future commander-in-chief’s phone numbers in his personal phone directory.

If it's shown to be true that he was a part of the filth that went on there, I hope he catches fire and burns till there's nothing left.

Right along with the rest of them.

Prove it.
1702838664625.jpeg

Not proof of anything other than Trump at one point, liked Epstein. A like that soured very, very quickly BEFORE this scandal.

Forum List

Back