Why is the left so uninterested in seeing the Epstein flights logs?

I don't want to know what the late Mr. Epstein's information is because it's the kind of information that can cause divorces, suicides, murders, and broken families. I'd prefer that people at risk never see or hear that if their loved one is on the list.

But it can stop underage sex trafficking.

I prefer that than people hiding their pedophilia.

Indicted for sex trafficking along with his sidekick Gislane.

If they were involved in sex trafficking, who was trafficked and who paid for the services?

If this is a victimless and suspect free crime, why is Gislane in prison?

Why doesn't the Biden admin want to stop underage human sex slaves?

If we now put party of children….it is a sad time.

Trump could on it 200 times. Then he can be arrested for human trafficking. Lets find out.
Because they know that list is chock full of progs, leftists and democrats.

I have a hard time believing anyone who knew Epstein didn’t also know the rumors surrounding his behavior, they just turned a blind eye because they were received a service they benefited from. It’s like Weinstein many heard the rumors but turned a blind eye because both men were making money.

Times have changed since the day Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin. During the drug-fueled 60's, sex with underage girls was pretty common. That continued on throughout Hollywood, where a young girl's best chance to get a part was to sleep with someone, as well as the music industry and the political field. The "#MeToo" movement ended all that. It was a liberal circular firing squad brought on by feminism, and the idea old, rich men taking advantage of and exploiting young girls has become pretty disgusting by today's standards. Even so, we live in a country whose borders are wide open and fueling a pretty brisk trade in human slavery for the sex trade.

Just a few observations from someone who's been around awhile.

But it can stop underage sex trafficking.

I prefer that than people hiding their pedophilia.
Excellent post, ColonelAngus. Excellent understanding of what really needs to be dealt with. Help us eliminate trafficking in America goes on my prayer list for God's help, along with thanksgiving that God gave you the ability to see the most important part of how such a repugnant issue as child sex trafficking that has plagued our nation with open border ignorance by those who chose to without thinking about the cities on the borders that are hurt the most as they have thousands of people going through their small communities that may have a 200 person community that can't accommodate groups that can be large as 80,000 immigrants, most of which are illegally ushered in by coyotes to backroads in which they do not have to sign in to the Border Patrol's "who's here" information to place children in the correct classrooms, and a home for the size of a family that comes into the USA, and military enlistment for those who choose to be citizens and have strengthand intelligence to serve the nation in its military service, and information about what country they left, family ties with other crossers, and the like. Kudos for your keen sense of what is important. :thup:

Another problem that could arise is terror cells like the ones who created 9/11 disaster. May God help our Border Patrol to factual accuracy in dealing with new entrants to a somewhat porous border. The only other problems I have been made aware of are like the video below:

Last edited:
View attachment 874540
This picture you shared seems to show a very young Donald Trump in his 20s or 30s. He's currently about 77 years old.

The logs need to be released, I agree, but if they ever are we need to be cautious not to go on a witch hunt. A lot of people flew on Epstein's plane. It doesn't mean they partook in the sex trafficking ring or even knew about it.
Covering your own butt? :cool:

The logs need to be released, I agree, but if they ever are we need to be cautious not to go on a witch hunt. A lot of people flew on Epstein's plane. It doesn't mean they partook in the sex trafficking ring or even knew about it.
Oh bushit, if Trump is on the log. You would want him arrested.

Trump and Epstein were frequently in each other’s company. Trump stated they have similar taste in women
Trump had Epstein banned from his resorts, but Epstein loved Clinton.

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

Why is the left so uninterested in seeing the Epstein flights logs?​

I believe that’s an erroneous framing of the question.

I suspect that it ought to be rephrased:

Why is the left so interested in not allowing others to see the Epstein flights logs?​

Forum List

Back